Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 3rd February 2011, 18:58   #1
Default Alloy Wheel Buffing - Help Needed in Mumbai Or/And Bangalore

Hello All,

Mine is 2002 Lancer with stock Alloy wheels that has been so worn out... Can any one suggest a good place where i can get it buffed and polished please in Mumbai or Bangalore as well as i will go to Bangalore for a week after 10 days... as soon as possible... i did do a search... but i am not too keen on getting it painted... but if that is the last option can any one please guide me with that as well...

Thanks you so much in advance...

j_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 17:55   #2
Distinguished - BHPian
Default Re: Alloy Wheel Buffing - Help Needed in Mumbai Or/And Bangalore

Best to get them repainted. I got mine done at Mazda motors probably one of the finest paintshops in the country. Cost 1000rs per rim, very good price IMO.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai...eo-mumbai.html (Exterior work: Paint, Dent, Polish - Mazda Motors (Tardeo, Mumbai))
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote