Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 3rd February 2011, 18:58   #1
j_j

Default Alloy Wheel Buffing - Help Needed in Mumbai Or/And Bangalore

Hello All,

Mine is 2002 Lancer with stock Alloy wheels that has been so worn out... Can any one suggest a good place where i can get it buffed and polished please in Mumbai or Bangalore as well as i will go to Bangalore for a week after 10 days... as soon as possible... i did do a search... but i am not too keen on getting it painted... but if that is the last option can any one please guide me with that as well...

Thanks you so much in advance...

Mukund.
j_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 17:55   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Alloy Wheel Buffing - Help Needed in Mumbai Or/And Bangalore

Best to get them repainted. I got mine done at Mazda motors probably one of the finest paintshops in the country. Cost 1000rs per rim, very good price IMO.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai...eo-mumbai.html (Exterior work: Paint, Dent, Polish - Mazda Motors (Tardeo, Mumbai))
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote