Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2006, 19:35   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
Surprise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 2,299
Thanked: 129 Times
Default

I want to go in for alloywheels for my Swift. Decided not to go for any trye upgrade & wanted to remain the same stock tyre.

Which is the preferable make?

I had seen an alloys for second sales, make is Hi-Join X dynamic (5 spokes) & I like it very much. Is this a known product. What are the things that needs to looked into on alloy wheels selection
Surprise is offline  
Old 21st January 2006, 20:20   #17
BANNED
 
khaadu75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: same as the proposed venue for F1 ;-)
Posts: 1,154
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,

Sorry forgot to attach the link. Will have to inquire on the alloys give me a days time. 65 profile is ok for your use no issues.

http://autoweb.drive.com.au/cms/A_52...wsarticle.html

Viper
Hey, I'm still waiting to hear from you about these alloys .. I have about 10 days or else I'll just drive on the original tyres till they wear out and get new ones later.

Pls see if you can find me someone who is selling that design alloys in India.

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline  
Old 22nd January 2006, 13:53   #18
Newbie
 
1750 bhp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

nice alloys.......not good enuf too....work on it......try find smethng unique.......smethng real good stuff..........
1750 bhp is offline  
Old 22nd January 2006, 16:03   #19
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,769
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, I'm still waiting to hear from you about these alloys .. I have about 10 days or else I'll just drive on the original tyres till they wear out and get new ones later.

Pls see if you can find me someone who is selling that design alloys in India.

Cheers
Hey,

I forgot to ask the dealer. he is closed today will know only tomorrow. In any case he said that he can definitely get them. May take a while though, he suggested you can change the tyres now and then fit the rims as soon as you get them(max 2 weeks if we have to order). Will be available in 14 & 15" state your pref.

Viper
viper is offline  
Old 22nd January 2006, 16:31   #20
BANNED
 
khaadu75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: same as the proposed venue for F1 ;-)
Posts: 1,154
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hey,

I forgot to ask the dealer. he is closed today will know only tomorrow. In any case he said that he can definitely get them. May take a while though, he suggested you can change the tyres now and then fit the rims as soon as you get them(max 2 weeks if we have to order). Will be available in 14 & 15" state your pref.

Viper
Hey. Thats kewl !! Wonder how much will they cost and what brand is he gonna get ?? I'm still confused about the size that I shud go for .. 14" or 15" .....

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline  
Old 23rd January 2006, 19:34   #21
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,769
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey. Thats kewl !! Wonder how much will they cost and what brand is he gonna get ?? I'm still confused about the size that I shud go for .. 14" or 15" .....

Cheers

Hey Khaadu,

Good news I can organise them for you. Will be on special order and will take around 10-12 days to come. Have Pm'd you the price.

Viper
viper is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Swift: With new Alloys and Tires sleepy Tyre & Alloy wheel Section 23 28th December 2006 10:49
upgrading tyres and alloys for swift vxi in chennai ravisak Tyre & Alloy wheel Section 8 9th September 2006 20:30
15" Alloys for Suzuki Swift anarchist Tyre & Alloy wheel Section 32 4th April 2006 13:07
Swift ZXi Alloys + Tyres ajmat Shifting gears 2 29th December 2005 19:28
Alloys & Tyre for Swift Raps Tyre & Alloy wheel Section 2 24th November 2005 08:57


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:14.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks