Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India

Old 8th October 2012, 16:54   #31
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: A WeekEnd at Dungarpur

Originally Posted by 67Bug View Post
Me going to that part of Rajasthan, this month but no plans to stay there as cannot afford !! But will they still allow me to click pictures in that case?
I believe they open this place up only for guests of the resort. Unless you know someone out there, I doubt they will let you in, let alone take pictures. But it wouldn't hurt giving it a shot. Try and meet up with the manager of the resort, quote this thread (he knows about it) and present yourself as a vintage car aficionado. That might just do the trick!
9thsphinx is offline   Reply With Quote