Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India

Old 25th October 2013, 19:54   #61
Default Re: Towing a Vintage Car: Precautions to be taken

My friend is looking for a flat bed operator from Mumbai to Kolhapur. He needs to transport a modern classic. An economical & cost effective operator would be great for use, as savings can be used for restoration. Request if leads can be PMed.
Thanks in anticipation.

kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2013, 22:23   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Apologies if I'm taking this

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Last week I was caught by ootty police for driving my friend's Bolero with out my friend in it.

I was having all the relevant papers including the pollution but the registered owner was not in the car. I spoke to a constable which was very rude then to a polite sub-inspector. The sub inspector told me that there are many car lifting cases reported
As KPS indicated, the cop took you for a ride! If, as you said, you had all the relevant papers (mainly RC), then how could they suspect a car lifting case? AFAIK, owners would normally not leave the RC sitting inside the car itself for fear of making too convenient for a car thief!
Stanher is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2013, 16:03   #63

Hi every one,

Sorry for being away for a long time. But now I am relocating to banglore and to my Herald. Can any one point me to a reputed workshop in Banglore where I can restore my Herald?
meisnutz is offline   Reply With Quote