Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2009, 19:12   #2236
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 728
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

Hope Im not late.

1) Cyrus
2) Behram
3) Rony +1
4) Ravi
5) Deven
6) Gogi
7) Varun
8) Kaizad Turel
9) Ravi from Lonavala
10) Danny Bhai
11) Rupesh Vora
12) Manish Vyas
13) Ashish Padwal
14) Sandeep Menon
15) Speedy Bhai
16) Kasli (50%)
17) Anil Jain +1
18) Sreenivasan
19) Dr Yogesh (not sure, but trying)
20) Surender +1
21) Subhash Karmarkar (not sure, but trying)
22) Sarkar - new member
23) Kavesh (90% sure)
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2009, 21:31   #2237
BHPian
 
egangsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: thane
Posts: 365
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

1) Cyrus
2) Behram
3) Rony +1
4) Ravi
5) Deven
6) Gogi
7) Varun
8) Kaizad Turel
9) Ravi from Lonavala
10) Danny Bhai
11) Rupesh Vora
12) Manish Vyas
13) Ashish Padwal
14) Sandeep Menon
15) Speedy Bhai
16) Kasli (50%)
17) Anil Jain +1
18) Sreenivasan
19) Dr Yogesh (not sure, but trying)
20) Surender +1
21) Subhash Karmarkar (not sure, but trying)
22) Sarkar - new member
23) Kavesh (90% sure)
24) egangsta, Dr Kanbur + 1 friend (Confirmed as of now unless Dr
gets tied up on Sunday.) Digamber is going to Hyd for a wedding
so he wont be coming.
egangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2009, 22:54   #2238
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mumbai (MH-01)
Posts: 809
Thanked: 71 Times
Default

25) salilpawar1 (Not for the drive but coming to see the flagoff)
salilpawar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 00:25   #2239
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

WOW!! So happy to see so many entries!

Anyways, Wanted to share something but completely forgot.

Attached below are some pictures of my recent Nasik-Devlali Trip.


EDIT: WE HAVE REACHED PAGE 150
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009163.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009164.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009165.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009166.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009167.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009168.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009169.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009172.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009173.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009180.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009181.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-18102009182.jpg  


Last edited by Cyrus43 : 30th October 2009 at 00:31.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 08:27   #2240
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,333
Thanked: 1,545 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Anyways, Wanted to share something but completely forgot.
Attached below are some pictures of my recent Nasik-Devlali Trip.
Hey Cy, good to see MRF again! She looks much better in her new hue, this colour does suit her!

'still wish you'd refitted the Fiat 1100D badge on the bootlid though. That's another thing that gives these cars an identity.
Stanher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 09:12   #2241
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Hey Cy, good to see MRF again! She looks much better in her new hue, this colour does suit her!

'still wish you'd refitted the Fiat 1100D badge on the bootlid though. That's another thing that gives these cars an identity.
I know. The problem is that it will most definitely get stolen if we put it there resulting in shear heartbreak.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 09:29   #2242
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,333
Thanked: 1,545 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
I know. The problem is that it will most definitely get stolen if we put it there resulting in shear heartbreak.
Not too easy to steal it AFAIK, considering that it's got screw-fittings. So can't pry it off without breaking it.
Stanher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 09:40   #2243
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

The people who steal it dont care about breaking it. All they care about is causing an inconvenience to me. Lonnnng story and Im not taking anychances.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 12:49   #2244
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 728
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

@Cyrus- You people look really good and MRF seems to be in the perfect setting. looking at the 1100 monogram picture, just one thing goes in my mind. Steal it !!
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 18:45   #2245
Senior - BHPian
 
the mole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,154
Thanked: 707 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
The people who steal it dont care about breaking it. All they care about is causing an inconvenience to me. Lonnnng story and Im not taking anychances.
I agree someone broke into my garage in Bombay wrenched out the star from my Mercedes (Original star) then tried to wrench out the dicky star which is screw type and in the process broke off the star from the ring. All this with two security guard in place.

What to say I can only think of Taliban style punishment for such people. Chop Chop Chop
the mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 19:38   #2246
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,333
Thanked: 1,545 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavesh55 View Post
looking at the 1100 monogram picture, just one thing goes in my mind. Steal it !!
Dude, he doesn't need to- he (or rather, his dad) has got quite a few from Chor bazaar lying at home!

It was intentionally not fitted onto his car.
Stanher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 23:49   #2247
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 728
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Dude, he doesn't need to- he (or rather, his dad) has got quite a few from Chor bazaar lying at home!

It was intentionally not fitted onto his car.
lying at home !! i guess front dash is a better place. Cyrus, your comment please.
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2009, 16:40   #2248
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 95
Thanked: Once
Default

Just back from the garage for a routine check up for tomorrow's ride to NP. The clutch needs to be overhauled that what my mech says....no long ride please is what he recommends.

He would be able to give it to me by tomorrow afternoon.....I wonder if I can join someone?
star_is_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2009, 17:16   #2249
Senior - BHPian
 
V-16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 4,575
Thanked: 844 Times
Default

Im in but not with the Fiat.

Wife and Kids joining me and will be heading from there straight to pick Dad up from the airport. Will be hot and the bags wont fit in the boot. Also no time to go back home and change cars. So i will be mostly coming in the S-350.

Ill see you guys at 8:30 at Sion and we will head together or will catch up with you guys on the highway somewhere.

Ronny will co ordinate with you and come.

Guys, i hear there is no canteen there so better carry food with you.

Any plans once there. We just cant be sitting idle no? So whats the plan? Are we going to go in the National park to see the Tigers??
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2009, 19:00   #2250
BHPian
 
President's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: FIATFUL Mumbai
Posts: 906
Thanked: 176 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Im in but not with the Fiat.

Wife and Kids joining me and will be heading from there straight to pick Dad up from the airport. Will be hot and the bags wont fit in the boot. Also no time to go back home and change cars. So i will be mostly coming in the S-350.

Ill see you guys at 8:30 at Sion and we will head together or will catch up with you guys on the highway somewhere.

Ronny will co ordinate with you and come.

Guys, i hear there is no canteen there so better carry food with you.

Any plans once there. We just cant be sitting idle no? So whats the plan? Are we going to go in the National park to see the Tigers??
Gogi, I seriously wonder if the S-350 will be able to maintain pace with our FIATS? Don't you already know that we cruise at 250kmph?

But anyways it is great to hear that you are making it.
Don't worry Cyrus has chalked out a schedule once we are in National Park.
We will either feed the Tigers OR the Tigers feed on us while the monkeys sit and watch.
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Karnataka Vintage & Classic Car Club Rallies Thread inder_s1 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 138 29th October 2017 18:22
Club NM - Supercar Club from Delhi A.K Super-Cars & Imports in India 10 24th August 2015 08:21
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH) hillram Post-War 1472 4th August 2015 00:41
Pics: Fiat Classic Car Club India Rally - 15 August 2007 karlosdeville Post-War 38 18th August 2011 11:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:17.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks