Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2009, 10:55   #2371
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 728
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
.

What about our buddies Varun, Kavesh, Salil, Speedy, Danny, Ganesh, etc whose rock solid support is valued, for the success of any meet..
@ravi- Will be there, as long as health is not acting up.

@president- please keep space in the list for a 1987 entry, trying to get one for the rally.
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 12:42   #2372
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
What about our buddies Varun, Kavesh, Salil, Speedy, Danny, Ganesh, etc whose rock solid support is valued, for the success of any meet..
Speedy is at your service. Did confirm to the Msg of President but did not on the Forum. Trying to get the 600 workable for the meet, otherwise some other car shall come.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 21:38   #2373
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

My Surprise is confirmed. Wait and Watch!!

1956 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Amol)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Chetan Karia)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Anand Deodhar)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Surinder)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Sreeni)
1961 Fiat 1221 - Special (Gogi)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Sameer Kadam)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Avinash Naik)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Ravi Nene)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Feroze Mehta)
1963 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Chandubhai Morzaria)
1963 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Rupesh Vora)
1966 Fiat 1100 - Delite, Race spec (Kaizad Engineer)
1973 Premier President (Rony, Rohan, Karl & Subhash)
1991 Premier Padmini (Adheesh Parelkar)
Thane Gang (Digamber, Edward + 2 friends)
Indrajeet- without car as it is still in the garage.

Cyrus with his surprise

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 10th December 2009 at 21:42.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2009, 11:09   #2374
Newbie
 
youngbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 24
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
My Surprise is confirmed. Wait and Watch!!

1956 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Amol)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Chetan Karia)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Anand Deodhar)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Surinder)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Sreeni)
1961 Fiat 1221 - Special (Gogi)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Sameer Kadam)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Avinash Naik)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Ravi Nene)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Feroze Mehta)
1963 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Chandubhai Morzaria)
1963 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Rupesh Vora)
1966 Fiat 1100 - Delite, Race spec (Kaizad Engineer)
1973 Premier President (Rony, Rohan, Karl & Subhash)
1991 Premier Padmini (Adheesh Parelkar)
Thane Gang (Digamber, Edward + 2 friends)
Indrajeet- without car as it is still in the garage.

Cyrus with his surprise
hey cyrus why dont you add my name to the list????this is the second time guys.
youngbloodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2009, 11:43   #2375
Senior - BHPian
 
rjvora_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mumbai/Mulund
Posts: 1,656
Thanked: 41 Times
Default

I think this will be for the first time that we might reach to magic of 20.
rjvora_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 01:28   #2376
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

1956 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Amol)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Chetan Karia)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Anand Deodhar)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Surinder)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Sreeni)
1961 Fiat 1221 - Special (Gogi)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Sameer Kadam)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Avinash Naik)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Ravi Nene)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Feroze Mehta)
1963 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Chandubhai Morzaria)
1963 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Rupesh Vora)
1966 Fiat 1100 - Delite, Race spec (Kaizad Engineer)
1973 Premier President (Rony, Rohan, Karl & Subhash)
1991 Premier Padmini (Adheesh Parelkar)
Thane Gang (Digamber, Edward + 2 friends)
Indrajeet- without car as it is still in the garage.
Cyrus with his surprise
Santosh with his Diesel Powered Street monster
Varun in his Fiat Uno
Rayomand Elavia in a Fiat Uno



Ok Here is the Plan for Sunday. We all meet up at the venue at 9 30. In case you Do not know where the venue is, Just Give me a call on 9819035163

At around 10:30 we leave for our short Exhibition Drive Which will take us from Fountain to NCPA, Nariman Point then we take a U turn and drive down Marine Drive and stop in the middle at a predetermined stop point. A small photoshoot will be held there and there will be some sandwhiches. Lets all enjoy the beauty of the sea while we are there!! I am soooo looking forward to all the fun there.

EDIT: Last time we were 31 cars. This time we shall exceed the number!!
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 09:36   #2377
Newbie
 
youngbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 24
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

thanks for adding my name cyrus
youngbloodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 11:58   #2378
BHPian
 
adheesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 526
Thanked: 34 Times
Default

1956 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Amol)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Chetan Karia)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Anand Deodhar)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Surinder)
1957 Fiat 1100 - Elegant (Sreeni)
1961 Fiat 1221 - Special (Gogi)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Sameer Kadam)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Avinash Naik)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Ravi Nene)
1962 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Feroze Mehta)
1963 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Chandubhai Morzaria)
1963 Fiat 1100 - SuperSelect (Rupesh Vora)
1966 Fiat 1100 - Delite, Race spec (Kaizad Engineer)
1973 Premier President (Rony, Rohan, Karl & Subhash)
1991 Premier Padmini (Adheesh Parelkar)
Thane Gang (Digamber, Edward + 2 friends) (With most probably a `55 Millecento)
Indrajeet- without car as it is still in the garage.
Cyrus with his surprise
Santosh with his Diesel Powered Street monster
Varun in his Fiat Uno
Rayomand Elavia in a Fiat Uno
adheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 12:36   #2379
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
My Surprise is confirmed. Wait and Watch!!
Cyrus with his surprise [/b]
Do all you Mumbai/ Pune Fiatians know what the surprise is?? I am surprised that nobody is guessing what the surprise is..

My guess: Fiat 500/600 or else Millecento/Elegant.
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 13:37   #2380
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 728
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post

At around 10:30 we leave for our short Exhibition Drive Which will take us from Fountain to NCPA, Nariman Point then we take a U turn and drive down Marine Drive and stop in the middle at a predetermined stop point. A small photoshoot will be held there and there will be some sandwhiches. Lets all enjoy the beauty of the sea while we are there!! I am soooo looking forward to all the fun there.

EDIT: Last time we were 31 cars. This time we shall exceed the number!!
Sandwiches !!

What about lunch?
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 13:56   #2381
BHPian
 
President's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: FIATFUL Mumbai
Posts: 906
Thanked: 176 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Do all you Mumbai/ Pune Fiatians know what the surprise is?? I am surprised that nobody is guessing what the surprise is..

My guess: Fiat 500/600 or else Millecento/Elegant.
Umm! so people so far away from Mooombai know Cyrus' choices by now.
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 14:03   #2382
Senior - BHPian
 
the mole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,154
Thanked: 707 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
Umm! so people so far away from Mooombai know Cyrus' choices by now.
I hope its not a certain German Damsel amongst all the rowdy Italian cars. God help her! and Cyrus
the mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 21:36   #2383
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 728
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

I guess even if there is a german damsel its no harm, because her impeccable manners and stance will just add the necessary jest to the scene.

PS- You may not know who is turning up in what tomorrow.
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 22:16   #2384
BHPian
 
Mehul1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kangayam, TN
Posts: 240
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

All the best Fiat Club Mumbai. Lets this rally change the mind of Mumbai Corparation about Vanishing Old Taxies.


All the best from Premierpadmini.webs and Kangayam Fiat Club.
Mehul1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 22:24   #2385
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

On behalf of Fiat 1100 Club-Bangalore, I wish all you FCCCI Fiatians a very Happy Fiatfull Sunday

PS: Sorry that none from Bangy are able to join you guys for the meet this time. We will definitely miss it, at least I am missing it for sure.:-(
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Karnataka Vintage & Classic Car Club Rallies Thread inder_s1 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 138 29th October 2017 18:22
Club NM - Supercar Club from Delhi A.K Super-Cars & Imports in India 10 24th August 2015 08:21
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH) hillram Post-War 1472 4th August 2015 00:41
Pics: Fiat Classic Car Club India Rally - 15 August 2007 karlosdeville Post-War 38 18th August 2011 11:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:47.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks