Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2012, 17:49   #3886
Senior - BHPian
 
the mole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,154
Thanked: 707 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harit
Saw these lovely pictures on PostWarClassic - News / Home - PreWarCar

These pictures make it worthy for the Fiat cause

Cheers harit
The second one is a 1100 tv only one is known to exist in india in bangalore
the mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2012, 03:06   #3887
BHPian
 
allana13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maidenhead
Posts: 541
Thanked: 6 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

Apparently there was a Pickup as well same front as the Millecento and a car with a 600 cc engine and it was not the fiat 600
allana13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2012, 19:14   #3888
Distinguished - BHPian
 
harit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,953
Thanked: 2,723 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

This Fiat is in India, look at the wall behind.
Then have a look at the bonnet decoration.
Unfortunately the car has been cut out from a photo, the larger picture is lost. The car was in good condition. You hardly see this model anymore, though there used to be quite a few around.

Cheers harit
Attached Images
 
harit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2012, 20:33   #3889
BHPian
 
President's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: FIATFUL Mumbai
Posts: 906
Thanked: 176 Times
Default 2012 FCCCI - Mumbai Mega Meet & Drive, Flora Fountain, Mumbai, Sunday, 5th Feb 2012

Finally D-day has arrived and the long awaited 2012 FCCCI - Mumbai, Mega Meet and Drive is confirmed for Sunday, 5th Feb 2012 from Flora Fountain - Mumbai.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Meeting place (as usual): The one and only Flora Fountain area that is conducive for parking, safety and its heritage and scenic location for meet up and photoshoot.
Time: 9.00 - 9.30 am, meet and line up cars according to the year/model, followed by a group photoshoot of all the FIATS and their proud owners/members, families and friends.
Flag off: Targetted for 10am.
We shall try to have a Vintage Car that can escort all the FIATS following bumper to bumper (as far as possible) amongst our crazy Mumbai traffic.
Route: (A long 21 Km Drive this time) From Flora Fountain on to Regal Cinema circle then to Nariman point, U-turn at The Trident for Chowpatty, then Babulnath-Hughes Road-Haji Ali to Sea-link. Take the left to Lilavati Hospital, proceed to Banstand via Mehboob Studio, U-turn at SRK's bungalow and proceed to Carter Road via St. Andrews Church lane at Hill road.
Finally, wind up at Carters opposite CCD/Corniche.
We can then take a spot decision for general opinion and common preferences about having brunch in the vicinity for those who wish to.

So lets start our confirmations and please contact/msg others too, who are not on the forum.
Yes indeed! Very next FIATFUL SUNDAY that is.

1. Rony Vesuna +3, FIAT 1100 1957 ELEGANT
FIAT 1100 1964 SUPERSELECT
FIAT 1100 1973 PREMIER PRESIDENT
let the names continue......................
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2012, 21:17   #3890
Senior - BHPian
 
SuperSelect's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai.
Posts: 1,806
Thanked: 221 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

Fan-Tas-Tic news. The day we all wait for through the year, has arrived. Let's make it a fab day, with Food, Friends, Fiats, and Fun.

Rony, it's great to know that all three of your beauties will be joining in..

1. Rony Vesuna +3, FIAT 1100 1957 ELEGANT
FIAT 1100 1964 SUPERSELECT
FIAT 1100 1973 PREMIER PRESIDENT
2. Ravi Nene. FIAT 1100 1962 SUPERSELECT.
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2012, 14:28   #3891
Senior - BHPian
 
the mole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,154
Thanked: 707 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect
Fan-Tas-Tic news. The day we all wait for through the year, has arrived. Let's make it a fab day, with Food, Friends, Fiats, and Fun.

Rony, it's great to know that all three of your beauties will be joining in..

1. Rony Vesuna +3, FIAT 1100 1957 ELEGANT
FIAT 1100 1964 SUPERSELECT
FIAT 1100 1973 PREMIER PRESIDENT
2. Ravi Nene. FIAT 1100 1962 SUPERSELECT.
3. Amol Nayak + 1
FIAT 500 + 1956 fiat 1100 elegant
the mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2012, 14:30   #3892
Senior - BHPian
 
ariesonu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,090
Thanked: 1,271 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

[quote=SuperSelect;2662355]Fan-Tas-Tic news. The day we all wait for through the year, has arrived. Let's make it a fab day:

1. Rony Vesuna +3, FIAT 1100 1957 ELEGANT
FIAT 1100 1964 SUPERSELECT
FIAT 1100 1973 PREMIER PRESIDENT
2. Ravi Nene. FIAT 1100 1962 SUPERSELECT.
3. Sonu + 1 (But I still have NO car) Will someone PLEASE lend me his/their car!?!
ariesonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2012, 12:57   #3893
BHPian
 
jethari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Malad, Mumbai
Posts: 34
Thanked: 17 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

Hi guys
I have a 2001 Fiat Siena Weekend. Can I join the club?
Hari
jethari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2012, 13:41   #3894
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 728
Thanked: 28 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by harit View Post
This Fiat is in India, look at the wall behind.
Then have a look at the bonnet decoration.
Unfortunately the car has been cut out from a photo, the larger picture is lost. The car was in good condition. You hardly see this model anymore, though there used to be quite a few around.

Cheers harit
I saw a similar one at the petrol pump at tardeo, with shoddy after market wheel caps. The same pump which had the green 500 visiting it for services.
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2012, 13:43   #3895
BHPian
 
President's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: FIATFUL Mumbai
Posts: 906
Thanked: 176 Times
Default Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethari View Post
Hi guys
I have a 2001 Fiat Siena Weekend. Can I join the club?
Hari
In general, we welcome all FIAT owners in our club, however, majority being the 1100's.
President is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2012, 21:02   #3896
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,334
Thanked: 1,548 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
In general, we welcome all FIAT owners in our club, however, majority being the 1100's.
Or, to be precise, CLASSIC model Fiats (since Presidents and early Padminis are included as well!)
Stanher is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2012, 21:44   #3897
Senior - BHPian
 
SuperSelect's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai.
Posts: 1,806
Thanked: 221 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavesh55 View Post
I saw a similar one at the petrol pump at tardeo, with shoddy after market wheel caps. The same pump which had the green 500 visiting it for services.
Hey Kavesh, that's not a Fiat - that's a Peugeot 404. It essentially shares the same body style with the Fiat 1800, the Morris Oxford, and the Austin Cambridge. I've posted it below:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintag...ars-india.html (Pics: Vintage & Classic cars in India)
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2012, 14:31   #3898
BHPian
 
President's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: FIATFUL Mumbai
Posts: 906
Thanked: 176 Times
Default FCCCI - Mumbai Mega Meet/Drive, Sunday, 5th Feb 2012, 9.00 am, Flora Fountain

Further confirmations for the Mega meet on this Sunday:-

1. Sameer Kadam: FIAT 600 - 1961, FIAT 1100 - Deluxe 1962, FIAT 1100 - 1954 MILLECENTO
2. Hassan Rasool: FIAT 600 - 1963
3. Srinivasan: FIAT 1100, 1955 - MILLECENTO LHD
4. Amol Nayak: FIAT 1100 - 1956 ELEGANT
5. Surendar: FIAT 1100 - 1956 ELEGANT
6. Anil Jain +1: FIAT 1100 - 1959 SELECT
7. Bhavesh Solanki +1: FIAT 1100 - 1961 SPECIAL
8. Ravi Nene, FIAT 1100: 1962 - SUPERSELECT
9. Chandrakant Morzaria: FIAT 1100 - 1962 SUPERSELECT
10. Rony Vesuna, Karl Bhote +1: FIAT 1100 - 1964 SUPERSELECT, 1973 - PREMIER PRESIDENT
11. Feroze Mehta +1: FIAT 1100 - 1964 SUPERSELECT
12. Cyrus Dhabhar +1: FIAT 1100 - PREMIER PADMINI EXPORT LHD
13. Sonu + 1:

Awaiting confirmations from the rest of the members.

Last edited by President : 1st February 2012 at 14:33.
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2012, 16:48   #3899
Distinguished - BHPian
 
harit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,953
Thanked: 2,723 Times
Default Re: FCCCI - Mumbai Mega Meet/Drive, Sunday, 5th Feb 2012, 9.00 am, Flora Fountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
Further confirmations for the Mega meet on this Sunday:-

1. Sameer Kadam: FIAT 600 - 1961, FIAT 1100 - Deluxe 1962, FIAT 1100 - 1954 MILLECENTO
2. Hassan Rasool: FIAT 600 - 1963
3. Srinivasan: FIAT 1100, 1955 - MILLECENTO LHD
4. Amol Nayak: FIAT 1100 - 1956 ELEGANT
5. Surendar: FIAT 1100 - 1956 ELEGANT
6. Anil Jain +1: FIAT 1100 - 1959 SELECT
7. Bhavesh Solanki +1: FIAT 1100 - 1961 SPECIAL
8. Ravi Nene, FIAT 1100: 1962 - SUPERSELECT
9. Chandrakant Morzaria: FIAT 1100 - 1962 SUPERSELECT
10. Rony Vesuna, Karl Bhote +1: FIAT 1100 - 1964 SUPERSELECT, 1973 - PREMIER PRESIDENT
11. Feroze Mehta +1: FIAT 1100 - 1964 SUPERSELECT
12. Cyrus Dhabhar +1: FIAT 1100 - PREMIER PADMINI EXPORT LHD
13. Sonu + 1:

Awaiting confirmations from the rest of the members.
14. One more entry Bhavesh + Harit Fiat 1100 Superselect Delight Special or whatever it is called, BLD 7447

Cheers harit

Last edited by harit : 1st February 2012 at 16:50.
harit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2012, 22:49   #3900
Senior - BHPian
 
SuperSelect's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai.
Posts: 1,806
Thanked: 221 Times
Default Re: Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai

1. Sameer Kadam: FIAT 600 - 1961, FIAT 1100 - Deluxe 1962, FIAT 1100 - 1954 MILLECENTO
2. Hassan Rasool: FIAT 600 - 1963
3. Srinivasan: FIAT 1100, 1955 - MILLECENTO LHD
4. Amol Nayak: FIAT 1100 - 1956 ELEGANT
5. Surendar: FIAT 1100 - 1956 ELEGANT
6. Anil Jain +1: FIAT 1100 - 1959 SELECT
7. Bhavesh Solanki +1: FIAT 1100 - 1961 SPECIAL
8. Ravi Nene+ Jatin Patel: FIAT 1100: 1962 - SUPERSELECT
9. Chandrakant Morzaria: FIAT 1100 - 1962 SUPERSELECT
10. Rony Vesuna, Karl Bhote +1: FIAT 1100 - 1964 SUPERSELECT, 1973 - PREMIER PRESIDENT
11. Feroze Mehta +1: FIAT 1100 - 1964 SUPERSELECT
12. Cyrus Dhabhar +1: FIAT 1100 - PREMIER PADMINI EXPORT LHD
13. Sonu + 1:
14. One more entry Bhavesh + Harit Fiat 1100 Superselect Delight Special or whatever it is called, BLD 7447
15. Mr. Ulhas Pagnis. 1959 Fiat 1100 SELECT. (Guys you have to see this car - one of the best paint jobs I've seen !!)
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Karnataka Vintage & Classic Car Club Rallies Thread inder_s1 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 138 29th October 2017 18:22
Club NM - Supercar Club from Delhi A.K Super-Cars & Imports in India 10 24th August 2015 08:21
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH) hillram Post-War 1472 4th August 2015 00:41
Pics: Fiat Classic Car Club India Rally - 15 August 2007 karlosdeville Post-War 38 18th August 2011 11:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:27.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks