Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India

Old 3rd June 2008, 22:01   #526
BANNED

Gogi bhai i second with Roni. I had just gone to meet him and i came home getting aboslutely dernched!! Gogi, Media Shedia after rains. We will have our rally as last year na!! Anyways for this sunday let us all meet up at KALA GHODA parking lot. Is that OK with everyone? Lets also have it a little early this time. As gogi said, 9:30AM should be ok. Gogi there used to be an irani joint next to Rythm house. Is it still open? Also then maybe if we get bored, we can park between Taj and Radio Club and enjoy the views.

P.S- Come with or without your cars if it rains. I am Getting 1144 even it if rains.

Edit- Dad is suggesting we meet up in the Regal parking lot. And then go to Mondegar or Leopold. That will ensure Safety to all the cars. I too think that this is a good idea.

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 3rd June 2008 at 22:05.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2008, 22:44   #527
Senior - BHPian

Regal seems ok except that it'll get crowded as the movie time gets near. I'm ok with anything you guys propose. It's my first meet and I'm really looking forward. I know a couple of guys who own fiats - there's one Dr. Tushar Mangeshikar who owns a green fiat 600. Then there's another guy whom I meet driving around in a white '54 millecento. Is it a good idea to call them too ??
Let's have a blast, MRX 6839's going to go for work soon.
Gogi I'm looking forward to seeing the 'Peshal' !
Cheers !cheers:
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2008, 23:28   #528
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
Regal seems ok except that it'll get crowded as the movie time gets near. I'm ok with anything you guys propose. It's my first meet and I'm really looking forward. I know a couple of guys who own fiats - there's one Dr. Tushar Mangeshikar who owns a green fiat 600. Then there's another guy whom I meet driving around in a white '54 millecento. Is it a good idea to call them too ??
Let's have a blast, MRX 6839's going to go for work soon.
Cheers !cheers:
HELL YES!! definately call those people man!!
Old 4th June 2008, 02:13   #529
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_is_here View Post
Hey Kala Ghoda for me too. I second it with Gogi. I was there at five gardens last Sunday and was surprised to see no-one from the FCCCI. This was supposed to be my first appearance in my FIAT and wanted to meet you all. Nevertheless, this Sunday it should be then.

Gogi, you can update me on the venue as I don't check the site quite often. Thanks!!
Sure thing man . Ill let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Gogi bhai i second with Roni. I had just gone to meet him and i came home getting aboslutely dernched!! Gogi, Media Shedia after rains. We will have our rally as last year na!! Anyways for this sunday let us all meet up at KALA GHODA parking lot. Is that OK with everyone? Lets also have it a little early this time. As gogi said, 9:30AM should be ok. Gogi there used to be an irani joint next to Rythm house. Is it still open? Also then maybe if we get bored, we can park between Taj and Radio Club and enjoy the views.

P.S- Come with or without your cars if it rains. I am Getting 1144 even it if rains.

Edit- Dad is suggesting we meet up in the Regal parking lot. And then go to Mondegar or Leopold. That will ensure Safety to all the cars. I too think that this is a good idea.
I think thats a brilliant idea meeting at Regal. so ill keep the Media meet for another time where we can even rope in cars from Pune. Done, no media on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
Cheers !cheers:
Im gonna get it for sure and check for any leakages actually. Thats the only way to find out if your car leaks, get it in the rains...then get the damn thing fixed and keep it away from the rest of the rains
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 02:24   #530
BANNED

OK So it is decided and final. We meet up in the parking lot opposite REGAL cinema. We talk for a while there and then head over to Mondegar or Leopold for breakfast.

Anyone interested in coming or anyone who is late can reach me on 9819035163.

The meet is schedueled at 9:30AM. Gogi, We will go together if it is ok with you. I will try and get the LHD. Otherwise i am definately there in 1144.
Old 4th June 2008, 02:54   #531
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
OK So it is decided and final. We meet up in the parking lot opposite REGAL cinema. We talk for a while there and then head over to Mondegar or Leopold for breakfast.

Anyone interested in coming or anyone who is late can reach me on 9819035163.

The meet is schedueled at 9:30AM. Gogi, We will go together if it is ok with you. I will try and get the LHD. Otherwise i am definately there in 1144.
Done. Actually lets all coming from this side go together. We can all meet up at mu place and then proceed. That way we will have a convoy and will at least draw attention. Cyrus, make an agenda to discuss for the nest big meet/.rally so we can get views and inputs form all members. Guys who dont own Fiats are welcome please. Just join us for the fun, Start posting confirmations please.
Old 4th June 2008, 03:53   #532
BANNED

So can we call this a TBHP classics enthusiats meet + FCCCI meet? lol. The Agenda is simple.
1. All meetings will be held on the first sunday. Even if i am not there, someone can co-ordinate.
2. We have to discuss about the next rally. We can have media or whatever in that. It will be after the rains though.
Old 4th June 2008, 04:00   #533
BANNED

Attendance sheet-

1)Cyrus
2)Behram
3)Gogi
4)Roni
5)Varun
6)Ravi...superselect
7)Aditya..even if we have to whip his backside and get him awake on a sunday
morning.
8)Sanjeev Phadke in his 118
9)Roni in peshial
10)Rohan
11)Adheesh in padmini
12)??....

I will call other people i know and see if they are coming too. Anyways goodnight for now!!

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 4th June 2008 at 04:04.
Old 4th June 2008, 05:47   #534
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Guys who dont own Fiats are welcome please. Just join us for the fun, Start posting confirmations please.
Id love to join in if its allright with the club. Just need to get myself to get up on time
khanak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 09:51   #535
BHPian

Quote:
Attendance sheet-

1)Cyrus
2)Behram
3)Gogi
4)Roni
5)Varun
6)Ravi...superselect
morning.
9)Roni in peshial
10)Rohan
11)Adheesh in padmini
12)??....

I will call other people i know and see if they are coming too. Anyways goodnight for now!!
guys add my name to the list.
i'm coming with my 1953 Fiat 1100.
i'll be participating in a rally for the first time..
oh boy....feeling sooo good
who should i co-ordinate with for the venue....
i'll be coming from borivli ! !
jubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 11:34   #536
BHPian

Hi, Please confirm my participation as well.

Thanks,
Deven
1987 Premier Padmini Deluxe BE
star_is_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 13:04   #537
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
Id love to join in if its allright with the club. Just need to get myself to get up on time
Lazy Bugger. Wake up and come!! I am sure it will be fun as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubin View Post
guys add my name to the list.
i'm coming with my 1953 Fiat 1100.
i'll be participating in a rally for the first time..
oh boy....feeling sooo good
who should i co-ordinate with for the venue....
i'll be coming from borivli ! !
I doubt anyone from borivali is coming. Come there directly at 9 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_is_here View Post
Hi, Please confirm my participation as well.

Thanks,
Deven
1987 Premier Padmini Deluxe BE
Good to have you on board!
Old 4th June 2008, 14:10   #538
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Attendance sheet-

1)Cyrus
2)Behram
3)Gogi
4)Roni
5)Varun
6)Ravi...superselect
morning.
9)Roni in peshial
10)Rohan
11)Adheesh in padmini
Plus
12)star_is_here in 1987 Premier Padmini Deluxe BE
13)Khanak in his sleepy slumber
14)jubin in 1953 Fiat 1100

The above names in bold are the added to the list. Guys please confirm
Old 4th June 2008, 22:24   #539
Senior - BHPian

Anybody leaving from dadar or thereabouts, can we leave together at around 8.30 ? My mobile number is 98200 71238, please co-ordinate.
- Ravi.

By the way I spoke to Tushar (green fiat 600 - absolute eye candy, if any of you remember the VCCCI entry this year). He's out of the country but has assured me he'll send his car with someone, for us to drool ! Has also promised to join us for all further events.

Met with another guy Darryl Dias from Mulund, has a lovely original white '54 millecento. Said he'll 'try' to come. Plan to network with a few more guys. hey this is only going to get bigger and bigger
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 23:00   #540
BANNED

Ravi, meet me below my house at 8:30. Adheesh is also coming here and then we will head out to gogibhais place and then head to REGAL. Please dont be late.