Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2008, 10:35   #1126
Senior - BHPian
 
rjvora_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mumbai/Mulund
Posts: 1,656
Thanked: 41 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
In the midst of this discussion, Id like to make one thing clear. Whoever is making any suggestion on course of action or purely voicing their opinions (including me) on the matter, is doing so in their personal capacity, and in no way reflecting any stance taken by the Fiat Classic Car Club of India. I think we can all agree on that.
Yes, I do!! I am doing this because I just wanted a help from my fellow members. and that's it!!

Last edited by rjvora_2000 : 14th October 2008 at 10:37.
rjvora_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 11:15   #1127
Senior - BHPian
 
rjvora_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mumbai/Mulund
Posts: 1,656
Thanked: 41 Times
Default

Dear everyone,

My sincere request to all members I donít want to knock the doors of any kind of politics, of any stupid clubs. I, like many of you have been maintaining my fiat just for my own satisfaction and not for any Tom, Dick and Harry club.

I have been coming to lot of meets of our FCCCI. (Cyrus please forgive me if I have missed some of them. Ha Ha Ha) I have been enjoying coming to club meets a lot and I will love to come in the feature also. Even I donít wish to spoil any fun when we meet in FCCCI.

I donít have any EGO problem in saying Sorry to any of the member if I have heart there feeling by any way or the other.

I would like to say this thing again that ďI was heartĒ by the way I was treated in VCCCI and wanted to share that information with my fellow members.

I thought that some one or we all will go together (Not as a club but as an Individual) to VCCCI, not to fight but to get what we deserve or our cars deserve.

I donít want to use the name of FCCCI. As I donít have any right to do so. Donít get me wrong on this,
rjvora_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 13:14   #1128
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 View Post
I will keep it with me for my entire life time. but do you think it will be of any use in feature?
Yes it would, as i would ask for an explaination to this. Things should be made clear to a prospective memeber before he/she pays the joining fees. I feel it is wrong and would like to take it up on my own personal capacity not involveing FCCCI in anyway.
I believe if you have the power use it properly dont misuse it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
In the midst of this discussion, Id like to make one thing clear. Whoever is making any suggestion on course of action or purely voicing their opinions (including me) on the matter, is doing so in their personal capacity, and in no way reflecting any stance taken by the Fiat Classic Car Club of India. I think we can all agree on that.
completely Karl.

Last edited by speedy : 14th October 2008 at 13:18.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 16:36   #1129
Senior - BHPian
 
rjvora_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mumbai/Mulund
Posts: 1,656
Thanked: 41 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I believe if you have the power use it properly dont misuse it.
Only one thing i can tell you at this point of time is "Thank you"
rjvora_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 23:29   #1130
Senior - BHPian
 
SuperSelect's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai.
Posts: 1,806
Thanked: 221 Times
Default

C'mon now guys !! Let's get back to the business of loving fiats. Here's a lovely one I found on the net - Enjoy !!
Attached Images
 
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 18:36   #1131
BHPian
 
michael schume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: MH 01 i.e.BOMBAY not mumbai
Posts: 171
Thanked: Once
Default

I have just the thing to get your minds of the VCCCI topic.
Please do add your comments as this is the FCCCI.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-dsc02614.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-dsc02616.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-dsc02617.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-dsc02619.jpg  

Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-dsc02620.jpg  

michael schume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 18:40   #1132
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael schume View Post
I have just the thing to get your minds of the VCCCI topic.
Please do add your comments as this is the FCCCI.
I saw this car near sion the other day. It was getting all that nonsence removed...hopefully it will look normal soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
C'mon now guys !! Let's get back to the business of loving fiats. Here's a lovely one I found on the net - Enjoy !!
and here is one more for you!!
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th October 2008 at 10:02.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 18:47   #1133
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 7,315
Thanked: 23,888 Times
Default

Very cool pictures, Cyrus. Which country are these from?
Aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 18:48   #1134
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Very cool pictures, Cyrus. Which country are these from?
I have no idea. But the Grey one seems to be running on EURO plates.

More pictures...
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-image00019.jpg  

Attached Images
   

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 15th October 2008 at 18:54.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 19:55   #1135
Senior - BHPian
 
the mole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,154
Thanked: 707 Times
Default

these are millemiglia racing fiats. They look so cool without the bumpers. Maybe someone should restore their car to look like a racing fiat. Cyrus maybe you, need a racing dukkar in your garage. behram are you reading this?
the mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 20:18   #1136
Senior - BHPian
 
JayD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cochin! At last
Posts: 3,195
Thanked: 1,996 Times
Default

The white one with the red wheelcaps belongs in the weird and whacky thread!!
JayD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 21:58   #1137
Team-BHP Support
 
karlosdeville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 9,628
Thanked: 8,113 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
these are millemiglia racing fiats. They look so cool without the bumpers. Maybe someone should restore their car to look like a racing fiat. Cyrus maybe you, need a racing dukkar in your garage. behram are you reading this?
They were surprisingly popular in the Mille Miglia. Note that these models are the 1100 TV, tourismo veloce. Different body panels, tuned engine, twin carbs etc. I want one! Doubt any came to India.
karlosdeville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 22:30   #1138
Senior - BHPian
 
SuperSelect's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai.
Posts: 1,806
Thanked: 221 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
They were surprisingly popular in the Mille Miglia. Note that these models are the 1100 TV, tourismo veloce. Different body panels, tuned engine, twin carbs etc. I want one! Doubt any came to India.
I want one too !
I remember when I was a kid, there was this maniac called Zareer Pardiwalla staying in my building. He had his eyes on my dad's select, which he wanted to soup up. "I'll remove the front bumper, add a front spoiler, alloy wheels, and soup up the engine" he would say !
Incidentally, the guy drove a Mark 2 Amby with a rear spoiler and 'John Players Special' decals on the body !!
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2008, 15:47   #1139
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
I want one too !
I remember when I was a kid, there was this maniac called Zareer Pardiwalla staying in my building. He had his eyes on my dad's select, which he wanted to soup up. "I'll remove the front bumper, add a front spoiler, alloy wheels, and soup up the engine" he would say !
Incidentally, the guy drove a Mark 2 Amby with a rear spoiler and 'John Players Special' decals on the body !!
This Fiat has McDowells No 1 Decals on it. Anyone know whose car this is??
Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-image00557.jpg
Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-image00558.jpg
Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai-image00559.jpg


Also, Mole, lets do your car in this way!! (avoids all the flying daggers!!)

But, i have always wanted to make a fiat without its bumpers and all!! maybe when i am older and wiser!

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 16th October 2008 at 15:49.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2008, 00:18   #1140
Senior - BHPian
 
amit V8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: kolkata
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 189 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
C'mon now guys !! Let's get back to the business of loving fiats. Here's a lovely one I found on the net - Enjoy !!
this thing looks really cool. any one of you want to donate your car?? cyrus how about you, you have a 1100ss.
amit V8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Karnataka Vintage & Classic Car Club Rallies Thread inder_s1 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 138 29th October 2017 18:22
Club NM - Supercar Club from Delhi A.K Super-Cars & Imports in India 10 24th August 2015 08:21
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH) hillram Post-War 1472 4th August 2015 00:41
Pics: Fiat Classic Car Club India Rally - 15 August 2007 karlosdeville Post-War 38 18th August 2011 11:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:21.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks