Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2011, 01:02   #3181
BHPian
 
vintageman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 401
Thanked: 500 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Hello ,

I have been informed the Jeeps have been sold to someone in Jaipur .

Regards
Chauhan
vintageman is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2011, 09:33   #3182
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: BOMBAY
Posts: 1,762
Thanked: 1,799 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageman
Hello ,

I have been informed the Jeeps have been sold to someone in Jaipur .

Regards
Chauhan
That's very kind of you to inform. No problem

Cheers
kasli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 16:32   #3183
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 727
Thanked: 26 Times
Default W123 300D available for purchase

Hi there is a pretty original, well kept 1984 300D up for sale with someone I know. He is parting with the car, because he wants an automatic. The car is in Mumbai with 85K kms on the odo. Interested bhpians can PM me for more details.
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 22:08   #3184
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: TVM, BLR, HYD
Posts: 476
Thanked: 533 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Looks the ad is in team-bhp classifieds as well. Wish this car was in Bangalore or kerala
sunishsamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 12:32   #3185
BHPian
 
tazmaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 575
Thanked: 603 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

This one is a 1972 Diesel available for sale. Owned by a garage owner has lost original papers but has photocopies (genuine may be or may be not).

I spotted it when I was in Mount Abu, Its been there for a long time available for 75000. Its in running condition as per the owner.PM me if anyone need his contact number.

Classic Cars available for purchase-mercedes-1-custom.jpg

Classic Cars available for purchase-mercedes-2.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 3rd November 2011 at 18:12. Reason: Rotating picture and re-uploading.
tazmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 14:17   #3186
Distinguished - BHPian
 
harit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,898
Thanked: 2,436 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmaan View Post
This one is a 1972 Diesel available for sale...
Careful here, this car has been messed with pretty badly, just see the lights. It says 1972, maybe it was dieselised in 1972. This may have been a 220, never a diesel model.

Cheers harit
harit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 18:24   #3187
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,194
Thanked: 1,308 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmaan View Post
This one is a 1972 Diesel available for sale. Owned by a garage owner has lost original papers but has photocopies (genuine may be or may be not).
Quote:
Originally Posted by harit View Post
Careful here, this car has been messed with pretty badly, just see the lights. It says 1972, maybe it was dieselised in 1972. This may have been a 220, never a diesel model.
This is definitely NOT a '72 Merc! The Heckflosse (fin-tail) was never made until as late as 1972, the Merc. for that year should've been the 280/W114:

1972 Mercedes Benz 220 W114 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

1972 Mercedes Benz W114 280SE Saloon. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Stanher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2011, 11:20   #3188
BHPian
 
tazmaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 575
Thanked: 603 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by harit View Post
Careful here, this car has been messed with pretty badly, just see the lights. It says 1972, maybe it was dieselised in 1972. This may have been a 220, never a diesel model.

Cheers harit
I am definitely not interested in buying this or any other, My W123 takes most of my time and money . This just for people who go for such cars.
tazmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2011, 12:13   #3189
BHPian
 
beetle_boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 165
Thanked: 58 Times
Default Re: W123 300D available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavesh55 View Post
Hi there is a pretty original, well kept 1984 300D up for sale with someone I know. He is parting with the car, because he wants an automatic. The car is in Mumbai with 85K kms on the odo. Interested bhpians can PM me for more details.
Hi,

I hope this is the same add for the above said

Mercedes-Benz E-Class 300 D | Mercedes 300D (W123 Series) For Sale - Mumbai - Click.in
beetle_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2011, 13:17   #3190
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pune,
Posts: 427
Thanked: 62 Times
Default Re: W123 300D available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle_boy View Post
The same...
http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...enz/W123.html/

and here
Mercedes 300D (W123 series) for sale - Mumbai: Cars in Mumbai at Quikr Mumbai
kevinephraim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2011, 17:26   #3191
Senior - BHPian
 
V-16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 4,566
Thanked: 819 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by harit View Post
Careful here, this car has been messed with pretty badly, just see the lights. It says 1972, maybe it was dieselised in 1972. This may have been a 220, never a diesel model.

Cheers harit
Harit is right. The car may be dieselised in 1972 or worse, some 1972 scrapped car papers are being offered for this car. See the Vin number. Should start with 110. If it says 115, forget it, hes fleecing you. Anyways the cars a heap.
These "Winged" beauties were stopped in 1967 from where on the W114/5 or the "Compact" shape came on.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2011, 18:42   #3192
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 2,336
Thanked: 874 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

VW microbus for sale in ahmedabad.was this van formerly a TEAMBHPIANS?

Pictures of VW MICROBUS 1972 - Ahmedabad - Cars - Navrangpura
ajay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2011, 19:51   #3193
BHPian
 
ariesonu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bombay
Posts: 971
Thanked: 1,000 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay99 View Post
VW microbus for sale in ahmedabad.was this van formerly a TEAMBHPIANS?

Pictures of VW MICROBUS 1972 - Ahmedabad - Cars - Navrangpura
OMG, That's VW Guru Mr Shirke's (His handle is Randomusername) van. I think he sold it just couple of months back.

Before its was sold, I always noted that van on my way to Sealink everyday, covered with orange tarpaulin AND its actually a 1974 model.

Interestingly the seller has used MUMBAI pics & is asking 2 lacs above the cost RU had quoted.

I stand to be corrected.

Link to his Garage:
1974 Volkswagen Microbus - RandomUsername’s Photo Gallery - Team-BHP

Raab Rakha.

Last edited by ariesonu : 3rd November 2011 at 19:56.
ariesonu is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2011, 20:12   #3194
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pune,
Posts: 427
Thanked: 62 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesonu View Post
OMG, That's VW Guru Mr Shirke's (His handle is Randomusername) van. I think he sold it just couple of months back.

Before its was sold, I always noted that van on my way to Sealink everyday, covered with orange tarpaulin AND its actually a 1974 model.

Interestingly the seller has used MUMBAI pics & is asking 2 lacs above the cost RU had quoted.

I stand to be corrected.

Link to his Garage:
1974 Volkswagen Microbus - RandomUsername’s Photo Gallery - Team-BHP

Raab Rakha.

Sonu, U are right about it being RU's Bus. Heard it had gone to very good hands in ahmedabad. Friend of a TBhpian and so on.
if every 6 months someone adds 2 lacs to the price...
kevinephraim is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2011, 20:42   #3195
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 2,336
Thanked: 874 Times
Default re: Classic Cars available for purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinephraim View Post
Sonu, U are right about it being RU's Bus. Heard it had gone to very good hands in ahmedabad. Friend of a TBhpian and so on.
if every 6 months someone adds 2 lacs to the price...
if my info is correct it was sold for 2.5 lakhs then!!!
ajay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Indian Apps that help you with the purchase / servicing of cars Rajeevraj The Indian Car Scene 28 27th November 2016 19:13
Help required: Electra or TBTS or Classic 350 or classic 500 shailu Motorbikes 66 21st March 2016 23:29
Enfield Bullet : Classic 350 versus Classic 500 zaks Motorbikes 173 1st June 2015 18:19
what's the difference between a grey market purchase and a B&W purchase wannabelean In-Car Entertainment 99 3rd June 2009 16:54
Is the Ford Ikon Owners Manual available to purchase? InternetUser Technical Stuff 11 15th January 2008 13:41


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:50.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks