Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India

Old 3rd May 2008, 19:45   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
I can also spot the Cream super select which was on my heels in the Haig Rally.
Oh yes, what fun that was. Dippy will agree, what say? Snicker snicker
karlosdeville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2008, 15:19   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Eddie, Landmaster is ready and you didnt even tell us? Tsk tsk...

Congrats, lets have some more detailed pics.

I would also like to know where the Thane company is sourcing these brand new President wheelcaps from. First the red dukkar had them now I see the ivory Super Select has them as well!
Karl i got the car ready only on the 30th. it was a quick fit. Car was painted on the 27th, but could start the fitting work only on the 30th. Got the seats and all the other fitting work done the same day. We started at around 11am and finished the work only at around 2 30 am on the 1st of May after which we left the car at the venue, still some minor work remaining..

Regarding the Wheelcaps on the Ivory Super Select, I think they came with the car when it was bought from Pune, will confirm with the owner though and like Cyrus said the name of the shop is Premier sales. His godowns are filled with stuff, You need a powerfull torch and have to be ready to get your clothes dirty. Last time i was there i found some stuff for Fords & Desotos.Unfortunately no brake lights for the Landmaster, but luckly i got hold of a pair from another source.

Last edited by egangsta : 4th May 2008 at 15:21.
egangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2008, 17:51   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA View Post
The Thane Vintage and classic car club organised a vintage car show on 1st of May and we were invited there. Here are a few pictures.
GTA please dont change our IDENTITY- The "Heritage Vehicle Exhibition-08" was organized "HERITAGE VEHICLE OWNERS' CLUB OF THANE" (HVOCT)
fyi-THERE IS NO CLUB BY THE NAME Thane Vintage-Classic car club (in thane atleast)
vinaygurav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2008, 22:28   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaygurav View Post
GTA please dont change our IDENTITY- The "Heritage Vehicle Exhibition-08" was organized "HERITAGE VEHICLE OWNERS' CLUB OF THANE" (HVOCT)
fyi-THERE IS NO CLUB BY THE NAME Thane Vintage-Classic car club (in thane atleast)
I didnt mean to do it on purpose. And it is understood what club i am talking about when i posted the name.
This is NO PRESS ARTICLE. Everyone understands.

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 8th May 2008 at 22:29.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote