Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2010, 21:29   #181
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 450
Thanked: 231 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
Thank you for that info.Could you please post the dates in advance of these events soo that people can plan their dates.

Another question i had and that is do u have to be a HMCI member enter a car for the HMCI events?
Shall give an update on all our future events as soon as we finalize the dates. Generally our events are only for HMCI members except for a few events like Badthe Kadam - Rally for the girl child or the Haig Vintage & Classic Car Rally, where we accept entries from non members.
S.B.Jatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2010, 21:31   #182
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 450
Thanked: 231 Times
Default Vintage & Classic Car Display at the Auto Expo 2010

There is a separate thread on the HMCI display of vintage & classic automobiles at the Auto Expo. See it at this link :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/auto-e...po-2010-a.html
S.B.Jatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2010, 00:34   #183
Senior - BHPian
 
IndrojitSircar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kolkata/Delhi
Posts: 2,263
Thanked: 113 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Jatti View Post
Shall give an update on all our future events as soon as we finalize the dates. Generally our events are only for HMCI members except for a few events like Badthe Kadam - Rally for the girl child or the Haig Vintage & Classic Car Rally, where we accept entries from non members.

Ok.Any idea when The Statesman in Delhi is ?Is the Haig rally just a display or is it like the statesman where you have a run and then prizes ?
IndrojitSircar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2010, 01:45   #184
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 450
Thanked: 231 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
Ok.Any idea when The Statesman in Delhi is ?Is the Haig rally just a display or is it like the statesman where you have a run and then prizes ?
The Statesman Rally is on 26th & 27th Feb, 2010. 26th is the scrutiny and 27th the Rally. Haig is very similar to Statesman.
S.B.Jatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2010, 01:25   #185
Senior - BHPian
 
IndrojitSircar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kolkata/Delhi
Posts: 2,263
Thanked: 113 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Jatti View Post
The Statesman Rally is on 26th & 27th Feb, 2010. 26th is the scrutiny and 27th the Rally. Haig is very similar to Statesman.

Thankx for that info.Now when is the Haig Rally?Is it before or after the statesman?Sorry i'm bugging you too much with this.
IndrojitSircar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2010, 16:37   #186
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 450
Thanked: 231 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
Thankx for that info.Now when is the Haig Rally?Is it before or after the statesman?Sorry i'm bugging you too much with this.
Haig is likely to be after the Statesman.
S.B.Jatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2010, 16:45   #187
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 450
Thanked: 231 Times
Default Vintage & Classic Car Display at the Auto Expo 2010

A few photographs of some of the dignitaries who visited the HMCI Vintage & Classic Automobile Display at the Auto Expo - 2010.

S.B.Jatti
Attached Images
                        
S.B.Jatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2010, 18:31   #188
Senior - BHPian
 
IndrojitSircar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kolkata/Delhi
Posts: 2,263
Thanked: 113 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Jatti View Post
The Statesman Rally is on 26th & 27th Feb, 2010. 26th is the scrutiny and 27th the Rally. Haig is very similar to Statesman.

Sir are you sure that it is on 26th & 27th and not on 27th &28th?26th Feb is a friday and 27th a saturday and normally the rally happens on a sunday and not saturday so that's the reason for asking.
IndrojitSircar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2010, 20:49   #189
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 450
Thanked: 231 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
Sir are you sure that it is on 26th & 27th and not on 27th &28th?26th Feb is a friday and 27th a saturday and normally the rally happens on a sunday and not saturday so that's the reason for asking.
Probably you are correct. I shall cross check and post the correct dates. Thanks for this.
S.B.Jatti
S.B.Jatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2010, 13:18   #190
Senior - BHPian
 
IndrojitSircar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kolkata/Delhi
Posts: 2,263
Thanked: 113 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Jatti View Post
Probably you are correct. I shall cross check and post the correct dates. Thanks for this.
S.B.Jatti

No problem sir anytime
IndrojitSircar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2010, 14:24   #191
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 5
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

nice pics Ishan..!!
well i have actually seen all these cars in the Auto Expo 2010..!!
The HMCI is a great organisation..!!
I particularly liked the 1964 mustang coupe been displayed in th auto expo 2010 by HMCI.
nilesh1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2010, 22:10   #192
Senior - BHPian
 
IndrojitSircar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kolkata/Delhi
Posts: 2,263
Thanked: 113 Times
Default

Was the drive to Pataudi today ?
IndrojitSircar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2010, 22:43   #193
BHPian
 
ritayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Back in Delhi
Posts: 227
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
Was the drive to Pataudi today ?
Yes it was, I believe it was great, my friend is sending through some pics
ritayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2010, 15:54   #194
Senior - BHPian
 
IndrojitSircar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kolkata/Delhi
Posts: 2,263
Thanked: 113 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritayan View Post
Yes it was, I believe it was great, my friend is sending through some pics

Awaiting pics
IndrojitSircar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2010, 23:56   #195
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 450
Thanked: 231 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
Was the drive to Pataudi today ?
Yes the drive was on Sunday. I shall upload some photographs shortly may be in a new thread as the moderator feels it is better to have new threds for people who do a search.

S.B.Jatti
S.B.Jatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The 2014 Madras Heritage Motoring Rally Jazzman18 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 13 2nd September 2014 17:46
The Heritage Vehicle Owners Club of Thane Event - 1/5/11 Guderian Vintage Cars & Classics in India 22 8th May 2011 01:08
Pics: 2010 Car Show - Heritage Vehicle Owners' Club Of Thane (HVOC) jeepster09 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 29 23rd June 2010 17:24
Pics : Heritage Vehicle Owner's Club of Thane meet - 22/12/08 rjvora_2000 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 42 30th December 2008 15:49
Car Show - Heritage Vehicle Owners' Club Of Thane (HVOC) Cyrus43 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 18 8th May 2008 22:28


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:23.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks