Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India

Old 4th October 2014, 21:34   #226
Default Re: Top Ten Collectible Cars Located In India

KPS, Thanks,!

These pictures brought back many happy memories of my friend Ravi.

This particular 540 seems to have a jinx. All the recent owners have suffered in some way or the other after they bought this car.

Historically, I am given to understand , an interesting car.When it was with Ravi, it had a problem with registration , a very large sum spent resulted in books being made in Bangalore, maybe twenty five or thirty years ago, for a price equivalent to the purchase price of NEW CARS at the time. The car had missing carbs and some other mechanicals including the internals of the super charger.

To my limited knowledge, no one had managed to get it going for decades. I wonder what fate has in store for it under the present ownership.

In my opinion, one of the prettier cars in India
Bulldogji is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote