Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?

Old 16th March 2017, 10:37   #61
BHPian

Default Re: Queries regarding a used VW Passat

Well after lots of thought and battle inside my Mind and Heart, it looks like Jetta is scoring above Passat. I've loved the 2.0 Lt engine of Jetta, and adding a tuning box or remap ( that will be a separate confusion which needs to be addressed once rthe car is delivered) will probably make me happy everytime I drive it. Then the fuel efficiency factor also is in favor of Jetta. Considering both Jetta and Passat would be of similar vintage and price in used car segment I believe Jetta will be little easier to maintain.
The pros and cons mentioned by members made me think that it's OK to compromise on features and space rather than the comprising on the drive factor.
So the hunt for Jetta is on at the same time hunt to find a buyer for Civic also gets the momentum.
Will keep posted on how things unfold.
saurabhkum is offline   Reply With Quote