Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?

Old 4th September 2014, 17:43   #151
Default Re: If you got Rs. 30 Lakhs to blow on a new car, what would you do?

Interesting caption

Well, let me intentionally take a long route in answering this

if I had 30 lac, I would have gone ahead and booked an Audi A6 with a 25 lakh loan just for the love for the look and feel of the 4 rings. Buy just one, caress one and take care of just one.

Or being a family man, how about this conservative approach - Buy a Cruze / Elantra, put the remaining in a Fixed Deposit and route the interest towards upkeep and maintenance of the car! sounds peaceful I guess.

But shouldn't I enjoy the look and feel inside a car, shouldn't I have a smile all through out my journey with my car? So then, realistically, (I do echo my real self here) I think I will wait for the 2015 VW Passat and the 2016 Skoda Superb, compare the two and pick one.

Whatever the thought process / decision, one thing is for sure - Just buy one, caress one, take care of just one.

Accent Martin is offline   Reply With Quote