Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?

Old 6th October 2016, 17:30   #16

Originally Posted by govindremesh View Post
My higher study plans worked out and I'll be migrating to the Netherlands in January 2017. Further, I came back from Kuwait for a 2 month break and am going back for the next three months. The Trigger has to go

Why can't you hand over the Trigger to your younger bro who's in engineering college? Maybe he doesn't NEED a bike, but I don't think a second year engineering student would turn down a free bike that's coming his way!! Being your own brother, yiu can be sure that he'll keep the Trigger in good shape!

You can make your bro super happy, and wouldn't have to part with your beloved bike!

Win - Win!
Geo_Ipe is offline   Reply With Quote