Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?

Old 21st April 2017, 17:26   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Innova replacement - Fortuner vs X1 vs Superb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SahilSawant View Post
After a lot of detailed discussion within the family, we all zeroed down on the BMW X1 X-line s20d.
It's a beautiful car and I'm totally in love with it. It's been just three months and I've already clocked more than 5000 kms, and I don't even use it for my daily commute.
It's totally fun to drive and I'm glad I chose the car over all the other options considered. It's true that this car is meant for just 4 people, unlike the Innova or the Fortuner, but apart from the space factor, it's miles ahead.
I'd be glad to help anyone who needs more information on this. Thanks to everyone once again.
Congratulations! Indeed a nice choice. Do post some pictures.

What were the points that finally tilted in favor of the BMW X1 v/s Fortuner (thought they cannot be directly compared).
geotracks is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2017, 16:56   #17

Default Re: Innova replacement - Fortuner vs X1 vs Superb

Apologies for the late reply.

The most important reason for selecting the X1 was the way it drives. You just put the foot down and it zooms like a rocket whereas the fortuner takes considerate amount of time to get there.
Other than that, the fortuner doesn't feel as premium as the X1 on the inside. Even though it is feature packed, it just doesn't feel worth shelling out 40 Lacs.

As for the pictures, I'm working on an ownership review, will upload it in a few days. Thanks
SahilSawant is offline   Reply With Quote