Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?

Old 26th August 2008, 11:42   #46
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations , I take back my advice , Somehow when I click on new thread begining of thread is visible instead of last post so I end up posting some thing which is no longer valid.

Regards
Amit
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo1787 View Post
@ sudev- booked the Vdi( non-ABS) with Berkeley Automobiles Chandigarh.The dealer has promised delivery within 2 months but you know better, Swift Ddis has a waiting period of about 4-8 months these days depending on the location.However, Dad has some contacts at Maruti hence most probably will get the car within 10-15 days
( as stated by those contacts).
amitk26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 20:44   #47
BHPian

@ amitk26 -thanks a lot,
I read through your advice very carefully but the swift was already booked.I am a law student ( 4th yr) hence running a safari would be too burdensome ( costwise) plus Dad wanted a small car as a replacement for the zen( as NHC Zx is there for the Highway duty).However, I hope to be a Safari owner after i pass out of college.Till then i hope the Swift Vdi does its job .
turbo1787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2008, 14:40   #48
JRD
BHPian

if your budget is fixed at 5 lacs.. then go for the vista quadrajet. its pretty spacious, looks good and has that lovely multijet in it.

But if your budget prevails swift dzire is heavily loaded with features.
JRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2008, 15:44   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Chandigarh.The dealer has promised delivery within 2 months but you know better, Swift Ddis has a waiting period of about 4-8 months these days depending on the location.However, Dad has some contacts at Maruti hence most probably will get the car within 10-15 days
( as stated by those contacts).
u got the vehicle. post some pics.
benkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote