Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?

Old 15th September 2010, 20:25   #46
BHPian

Hello Mooza, as for the Qualis, one of my unlcles have asked for her. I got to ask him if he still wishes to buy her. If otherwise, I will have to look out for a suitable buyer by the beginning of January. I want to make some effort to know the kind of owner she will go to before I part with her.

Say, hows the Scorpio (apart from the knwon-by-all facts)? The one you have on your profile looks like the earlier version. If you have had her for such a longtime, then I presume she is serving you well.

Cheers
Champion
Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2010, 20:58   #47
Senior - BHPian

Hey, good if it remains within the family, you get to see her often at least !

I am happy with my Scorpio, a 2004 model which I acquired last year. I am penning down my ownership review in the thread below :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ce-review.html (Used Scorpio Ownership Experience and Review)
mooza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2010, 13:47   #48
BHPian

Default Fortuner or Safari???

Hello Mates, it's been long since I had any updates about the whereabouts of my Qualis. She's finally been verbally sold to a supplier in Tirupur (Tamilnadu). The deal was done yesterday only. But there is a new issue which has just cropped up. Its been 4 months since we had booked the Fortuner. But coming to think of it now, me thinks a Safari would just do fine too. I know this is not an apple to apple comparo, but my heart deosn't justify the 12 odd lakhs that I would be shelling out for the Fortuner. Convinced Dad yesterday that we could certainly do with the Safari. Only thing is, I am not confident myself when it comes to the desi-cousins (Safari/Scorpio) to pull off a miracle like the Qualis had done for us. I hope I am not offending present owners of the Safari/Scorpio, but all I am asking is to answer this one simple question:

Can I be with a peace of mind if I have either the Safari or Scorpio at my household (the premise being that my Mom and sisters are back in India while Dad and I are here in Dubai)?

And mods, if it has to be moved to another section, kindly do the needful.

Awaitingly yours
Champion(???)
Old 24th October 2010, 11:45   #49
BHPian

Smile Innova it is!

Hello Mates, I have finally transferred my booking for the Fotuner to the Innova as the later is far more utilisable as a family vehicle. I shall get her delivery by next week. I have got the checklist print-out with me.

And Mates, I have sold my Toyota Qualis RS last week for a higher amount than expected. Her ownership has to be changed and that will be done once I get the T.O signed by Dada.

Thank you everyone for having given your suggestions. If not for Team-Bhp, I wouldn't have gone through such extensive research for the Innova.

Mods, if need be you could close this thread in a few days since the thread objective has been fulfilled.

Car-lovingly yours
Champion