Team-BHP

Team-BHP (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" thread (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread.html)

Babuda 8th October 2013 11:21

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Make: Maruti Suzuki
Model: Wagon R
Variant: VXI
Fuel: Petrol
Booking Date: 08/10/2013
Colour: White
Expected Delivery Date: 15/10/2013
Dealer: Bhandari Automobiles, Ballygunge, Kolkata
Freebies: none as yet
Others: Consumer Offer - Rs. 23,000/- + Exchange Bonus - Rs. 12,000/-

throttlehead 11th October 2013 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkk_84 (Post 3246901)

Hi Buddy, Have you got your car delivered.?? I've also booked the same variant and has been given same wait time. As your 45 days delivery time line is crossed, hope you have got the delivery as committed.

Hey, yeah I got my car delivered a day before Ganesh Chaturti. Delivery was pretty hassle free except a few niggles. Where have you booked your car from?

tabrez 18th October 2013 12:26

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Make : FIAT
Model : Grande Punto
Variant : Sport
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 12th Oct, 2013
Color : Paprika Red
Expected Delivery Date : Mid-November
Dealer : Vecto Motors, Bangalore

hiren959 18th October 2013 15:20

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Make : ROYAL ENFIELD
Model : Classic
Variant : 350
Booking Date : 05th Sept, 2013
Color : Black
Expected Delivery Date : Before Diwali

aravind.anand 18th October 2013 16:14

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Is it just me, or is there a surge in the bookings for FIATs after they decided to step up their game in India? Recently one of my friends had a really nice and pleasant experience with RDC Fiat in Chennai. It is heartening for a petrolhead like me to see that, the much deserving products from the Italian major are finally making a mark!

racer_m 18th October 2013 17:00

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Make: Tata
Model: Safari Dicor 2.2
Variant: LX
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 16/10/2013
Colour: Quartz Black
Expected Delivery Date: 07/11/2013
Dealer: KHT Motors, Bangalore
Freebies: Mirror integrated Reverse cam sensor
Others: Diwali Promotion - Rs. 15,000/- + Exchange Bonus - Rs. 30,000/- Corp Discount - Rs. 8000

The_Warrior 18th October 2013 17:20

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Make: Tata
Model: Safari Storme
Variant: VX 4X4
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 05/09/2013
Colour: Quartz Black
Delivery Date: 16/10/2013
Dealer: Concorde Motors, Mathura Road

Ownership review coming soon....

tabrez 18th October 2013 17:36

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aravind.anand (Post 3269371)
Is it just me, or is there a surge in the bookings for FIATs

You're right Aravind. The current prices at which those Italian beauties are retailing make's it very hard to give them a miss. Not to mention the fact that they hold two of the most enthusiastic car's (10-lakh segment) namely Linea T-Jet & Punto 90bhp under the same stable. Add to it the 5-years worth of warranty (3+2, other 2 years needs to be bought additionally at a marginal price), Free RSA for 50 months & more such goodies. I too wish FIAT does really well going forward as they are finally getting their act together.

Ashley2 18th October 2013 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiren959 (Post 3269315)
Expected Delivery Date : Before Diwali

Hope you meant 2013 Diwali? RE's sales process is not very good and properly documented. Neither company cares about the FIFO nor the dealer.

hiren959 19th October 2013 10:58

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley2 (Post 3269668)
Hope you meant 2013 Diwali? RE's sales process is not very good and properly documented. Neither company cares about the FIFO nor the dealer.

Now I also doubt that is it 2013 Diwali or what, earlier they have promised me to deliver the bike before Dashera!!

Apple 21st October 2013 12:52

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Make: Ford
Model: EcoSport
Variant: Trend
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 21/10/2013
Color: Diamond White
Waiting Period: 3-4 months :mad:
Dealer: Fortune Ford, Tolichowki, Hyderabad

I upfront told the SE that I won't be taking the initial accessories kit and insurance from them. They were quoting 35K for Zero Dep insurance and other team-bhp members got the same for 20-22K.

Planning to get the mud flaps from eBay and 3D mats from a online store (?)

Other cars considered: Honda Amzaze, Hyundai Grand i10.

Amaze almost won me with the amazing engine response but the EcoSport's commanding view, seating comfort (front & rear) and other features made me to choose EcoSport. Grand i10 on the other hand is too small.

sanstorm 21st October 2013 13:40

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Make: Fiat
Model: Punto
Variant: Dynamic
Fuel: Petrol
Colour: Ocenic Blue
Delivery Date: 26/10/2013
Dealer: Pandit Automotive, Pune
Deal: Corporate+Loyalty schme

athanedar 21st October 2013 13:49

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple (Post 3271353)
Make: Ford
Model: EcoSport
Variant: Trend
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 21/10/2013
Color: Diamond White
Waiting Period: 3-4 months :mad:
Dealer: Fortune Ford, Tolichowki, Hyderabad

I upfront told the SE that I won't be taking the initial accessories kit and insurance from them. They were quoting 35K for Zero Dep insurance and other team-bhp members got the same for 20-22K.

Planning to get the mud flaps from eBay and 3D mats from a online store (?)

Other cars considered: Honda Amzaze, Hyundai Grand i10.

Amaze almost won me with the amazing engine response but the EcoSport's commanding view, seating comfort (front & rear) and other features made me to choose EcoSport. Grand i10 on the other hand is too small.

Has FORD restarted booking for ecosport? Last week I had called a dealer in Pune and they said they dont even have test drive vehicle forget the booking. :deadhorse

AutoIndian 21st October 2013 14:52

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Last Monday booked a Vista D90 VX for my brother-in-law:

Make: Tata Motors
Model: Vista D90
Variant: VX
Fuel: Diesel
Colour: Cavern Grey
Delivery Date: Before Diwali (as the desired coloured car was available in stock)
Dealer: Concorde Motors, Pune
Deal: 3 year's insurance free + Corporate bonus + Cash discount worth 1 Gram Gold Coin

The on-road price break-up (outside LBT limits) of the Vista D90 VX is given below:

EX SHOWROOM 587,937.00
INSURANCE (3 Years Insurance Free)
R.T.O.CHARGES 65,573.00
OTHER CHARGES 6,000.00
Extended Warranty 5,950.00
ON ROAD 665,460.00

DISCOUNT -
CORP.DISCOUNT 6,000.00
1 Gram Gold Coin Price 3,200.00
NET ON ROAD 656,260.00

Apple 21st October 2013 15:43

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by athanedar (Post 3271436)
Has FORD restarted booking for ecosport? Last week I had called a dealer in Pune and they said they dont even have test drive vehicle forget the booking. :deadhorse

The SE did not mention anything about Ford stopping the booking, at least for the Diesel variants . They did say that bookings are not accepted for Petrol/EcoBoost variants. I checked with couple of dealers in my city and they are all accepting bookings for diesel variants though the waiting periods are insane.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:35.