Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2014, 14:05   #2866
BHPian
 
Stiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SIN/BOM
Posts: 86
Thanked: 72 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : BMW
Model : 520d
Variant : Luxury Line
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 26/10/14
Color : Imperial Blue Metallic
Expected Delivery Date : 31/10/14
Dealer & City : Infinity Cars, Worli, Mumbai
Freebies : Car Cover + Mats
Price: 56L (incl. BSI & BMW Assure)
Stiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2014, 14:35   #2867
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Margao
Posts: 3
Thanked: 6 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : Maruti
Model : Swift Facelift
Variant : Vxi
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 28/10/14
Color : Silver (but I really love how it looks in white)
Expected Delivery Date : lead time of 8 days
Dealer & City : Sai Service, Verna, Goa
Freebies : mats, car covers, art leather seat covers, anti rust (3 yrs warranty)
Price: 5.93L (incl. extended warranty for 3rd and 4th year)
Additional buys: reverse parking sensor, lamination
logmein is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2014, 01:55   #2868
BHPian
 
ishlinea7260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ambala
Posts: 294
Thanked: 244 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : Volkswagen
Model : New Vento
Variant : Highline DSG
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 25/10/2014
Color : Candy White
Expected Delivery Date : 2nd or 3rd week of November
Dealer & City : Volkswagen Ambala
Freebies : None
Additional buys: Trunk spoiler,Vento Sill plates, chrome strip on doors, vento badged floor mats.
ishlinea7260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2014, 12:38   #2869
BHPian
 
Mahesh Prasad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mangalore.
Posts: 121
Thanked: 126 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmein View Post
Make : Maruti
Model : Swift Facelift
Variant : Vxi
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 28/10/14
Color : Silver (but I really love how it looks in white)
Expected Delivery Date : lead time of 8 days
Dealer & City : Sai Service, Verna, Goa
Freebies : mats, car covers, art leather seat covers, anti rust (3 yrs warranty)
Price: 5.93L (incl. extended warranty for 3rd and 4th year)
Additional buys: reverse parking sensor, lamination
Congrats on the booking. And that's some sweet deal on the freebies you are getting. That too on a recently launched model. I had inquired about the same model here, but there were no freebies except for mudflaps. Did you have to haggle for them freebies?
Mahesh Prasad is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2014, 12:44   #2870
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Margao
Posts: 3
Thanked: 6 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh Prasad View Post
Congrats on the booking. And that's some sweet deal on the freebies you are getting. That too on a recently launched model. I had inquired about the same model here, but there were no freebies except for mudflaps. Did you have to haggle for them freebies?
Hi Mahesh, a little but not much.

They were more than happy to give me these. I had an understanding with them regarding the earlier swift and was about to book that when I stopped for the facelift.

This time I just out and out demanded they do it and to come over collect the booking amount. They obliged
logmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2014, 15:22   #2871
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 229
Thanked: 41 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : Ford
Model : Fiesta
Variant : Trend
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 10/11/14
Color : Paprika Red
Expected Delivery Date : 10 - 15 days
Dealer & City : Fortune Ford , Tolichowki.
Price: 10.00 L (incl. extended warranty for 3rd year, Actual On-Road Price is 10.47 L)
Freebies : Seat covers

Thanks,
Srinivas.R
sriswe is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2014, 17:32   #2872
BHPian
 
PVPal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 126
Thanked: 108 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriswe View Post
Make : Ford
Model : Fiesta
Variant : Trend
Fuel : Diesel
Expected Delivery Date : 10 - 15 days
Dealer & City : Fortune Ford , Tolichowki.
Price: 10.00 L (incl. extended warranty for 3rd year, Actual On-Road Price is 10.47 L)
Freebies : Seat covers
Many Congratulations. The delivery time is not that bad. No cash discounts on the car?
PVPal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2014, 17:56   #2873
Senior - BHPian
 
9thsphinx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 1,035
Thanked: 420 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutvij View Post
Make : Nissan
Model : Micra
Variant : XV CVT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 23/09/2014
Color : White
Expected Delivery Date : 25/09/14 Today!
Freebies : Mud flaps and carpet
Price : 7,01,000/- OTR
Booking Amount: Full payment made
Dealership : Central Nissan, Ahmedabad

Have got discount of about 65k on the on road price. Have checked out the car allotted to us yesterday and is manufactured in the month of August 2014. The price includes extended warranty.
Congratulations Rutvijbhai...

Was this an addition to your garage or did your Jazz age up and leave?

Do post a write-up on the Micra CVT when you can! India is finally lapping up to the idea of automatics - about time.

Drive safe.
9thsphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2014, 19:37   #2874
BHPian
 
poised2drive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 241
Thanked: 221 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriswe View Post
Make : Ford
Model : Fiesta
Variant : Trend
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 10/11/14
Color : Paprika Red
Expected Delivery Date : 10 - 15 days
Dealer & City : Fortune Ford , Tolichowki.
Price: 10.00 L (incl. extended warranty for 3rd year, Actual On-Road Price is 10.47 L)
Freebies : Seat covers

Thanks,
Srinivas.R
Congrats on your new possession .
It is great you got it for 10L .
Yesterday, I saw a Fiesta 2012 Titanium Diesel for sale for 6.75 L and I thought it was overpriced ! Now basing on the depreciation, it looks like a good deal.
Hope you would enjoy the ride !
poised2drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2014, 10:47   #2875
Newbie
 
Tridiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 12
Thanked: 2 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : Maruti
Model : Swift Facelift
Variant : ZXi
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date: 25th Oct 2014
Color : Fire Red
Expected Delivery Date : 20th Nov 2014
Dealer & City : Bimal Maruti, Varthur, Bangalore
Freebies : Car mats, car perfume
Others : NA
Tridiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2014, 13:01   #2876
Newbie
 
VolBrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 23
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Make : Hyundai
Model : Xcent
Variant : SX(O) AT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 15 November 2014
Color : Sleek silver
Expected Delivery Date : 25th Nov 2014
Dealer & City : DSC Hyundai, Chennai
Freebies : 15k cash discount, Art leather seats, Car mats, Mud flaps
Accessories planned : Full floor mats (2500 + 500), audio installation - 1500 (for installation alone with MDF plank)
OTR : 8,26,509 (expecting it to go down by another 4k once I get NCB letter from old car insurance)
VolBrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2014, 22:13   #2877
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 80
Thanked: 29 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : Maruti
Model : New Alto K10
Variant : Vxi AMT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 10th November, 2014
Color : Superior White
Expected Delivery Date : 20th November, 2014
Dealer & City : Machino Techno, Kolkata
Price: 4.48L + 4k for ZDI and extended warranty
Freebies : Floor mats, Steering cover, mud flaps
Accessories planned: Reverse Parking System with Rear View Camera, Keyless entry, Body molding - sides & corners, Anti rust coating, Fog lamps - front, Coloured ORVM, Coloured door handles, Cigarette lighter, Seat covers - art. leather, Door sill guards, Sun film coating, Car body cover, Perfume
wishnipon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2014, 23:35   #2878
BHPian
 
Geo_Ipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vellore
Posts: 344
Thanked: 238 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Celerio
Variant : Vxi - AMT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 07/08/2014
Color : Blue
Expected Delivery Date : ~4 months
Dealer & City : Shenbaka Cars, Pondicherry
Got delivery of the car on 07/11!
Attached Thumbnails
The "I Booked my Car" Thread-1416161090916.jpg  

Geo_Ipe is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2014, 08:52   #2879
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 120
Thanked: 47 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Hey! Congrats on your new acquisition. The interiors are a welcome change. Car looks absolutely great. Post more pictures on the go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
Got delivery of the car on 07/11!
CountMe91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2014, 08:54   #2880
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 120
Thanked: 47 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Congrats on your new booking. Do haggle for some more discounts on accessories. Maruti offers a neat discount (~3K) on accessories. Do check with other dealers in Kolkata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishnipon View Post
Make : Maruti
Model : New Alto K10
Variant : Vxi AMT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 10th November, 2014
Color : Superior White
Expected Delivery Date : 20th November, 2014
Dealer & City : Machino Techno, Kolkata
Price: 4.48L + 4k for ZDI and extended warranty
Freebies : Floor mats, Steering cover, mud flaps
Accessories planned: Reverse Parking System with Rear View Camera, Keyless entry, Body molding - sides & corners, Anti rust coating, Fog lamps - front, Coloured ORVM, Coloured door handles, Cigarette lighter, Seat covers - art. leather, Door sill guards, Sun film coating, Car body cover, Perfume
CountMe91 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "I Booked my Bike / Scooter" Thread a4anurag Motorbikes 26 14th November 2016 14:11
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
Suzuki SX4 or NHC type 1 second hand EDIT: SX4 now booked - EDIT 1 -Swift VDi booked GeekSrik Hatchbacks 126 24th June 2007 12:37


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:29.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks