Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2010, 11:54   #616
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 28
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpzone View Post
How much is the insurance and handling charges at the dealer? any mention on warranty period?
Here is the detailed price list warranty details not specified
Attached Files
File Type: xls Polo Price list.xls (31.0 KB, 371 views)
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 13:16   #617
agm
BHPian
 
agm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Raipur
Posts: 143
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Need help guyz urgently

I booked a Petrol Punto emotion pack 3 weeks ago , dont know why but i dint check fiat india website for the ex-showroom price for my area , but yesterday when i saw one of the thread related to 1.2 version which has been launched recently, thought should check the site.And according to fiat site ex-showroom price in my city is 575046,whereas dealer price on paper which he gave is 607600.So,the difference here is more then 25k and when asked him about the same he told me Saar,transpotation charges,different tax , also fiat have not updated their website since ages etc etc ,So this difference Saar.i said there should not be any difference in the ex-showroom ,onroad is a totally different thing.Now need to know what i should do now?

Last edited by agm : 11th March 2010 at 13:29.
agm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 13:35   #618
Senior - BHPian
 
neoonwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,560
Thanked: 325 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
Need help guyz urgently

I booked a Petrol Punto emotion pack 3 weeks ago , dont know why but i dint check fiat india website for the ex-showroom price for my area , but yesterday when i saw one of the thread related to 1.2 version which has been launched recently, thought should check the site.And according to fiat site ex-showroom price in my city is 575046,whereas dealer price on paper which he gave is 607600.So,the difference here is more then 25k and when asked him about the same he told me Saar,transpotation charges,different tax , also fiat have not updated their website since ages etc etc ,So this difference Saar.i said there should not be any difference in the ex-showroom ,onroad is a totally different thing.Now need to know what i should do now?
Alarming. All the taxes and all is on ex-showrrom. Ideally it should match with the one update don the FIAT websie. BTW FIAT has updated its website with the new prices after 2% excise duty hike on 3rd march. Thats when I booked my Punto. The prices given by the dealer were exact match with the prices on FIAT website.
neoonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 13:42   #619
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 610
Thanked: 470 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
Need help guyz urgently

I booked a Petrol Punto emotion pack 3 weeks ago , dont know why but i dint check fiat india website for the ex-showroom price for my area , but yesterday when i saw one of the thread related to 1.2 version which has been launched recently, thought should check the site.And according to fiat site ex-showroom price in my city is 575046,whereas dealer price on paper which he gave is 607600.So,the difference here is more then 25k and when asked him about the same he told me Saar,transpotation charges,different tax , also fiat have not updated their website since ages etc etc ,So this difference Saar.i said there should not be any difference in the ex-showroom ,onroad is a totally different thing.Now need to know what i should do now?
Just raise a complaint with Fiat's toll free no. You should do fine.
CliffHanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 14:17   #620
agm
BHPian
 
agm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Raipur
Posts: 143
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Called fiat toll free number and have complaint about the same in detail ,Fiat executive said they'll get back to me as soon as possible.

Also, had a talk with the GM of fiat-tata here about the 25k difference and he said the same that fiat has not updated the website so the difference,also if you call their tollfree number they'll know nothing about it and in the end they will call me to look into the matter and to solve the issue etc etc,in the end said he'll discuss with the sales manager of fiat in detail and after that will contact me.

thanks
agm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 14:23   #621
BHPian
 
ms001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: bangalore
Posts: 917
Thanked: 60 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbarao View Post
Make: Fiat
Model: Grande Punto
Variant: Emotion Pack
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 8-Mar-2010
Color: Exotica Red
Expected Delivery Date: Next week may be on 16th
Offers: Insurance + Ext warranty + Road side assistance @ 6K
Promised Freebies: Mudflaps, Floor mats, Sunfilm
Corp Discount: 4K
Exchang Bonus: 10K
Final OTR after all discounts: 733107
congrats man which dealer did you book your car with?
ms001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 13:05   #622
BHPian
 
pjegadeesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rajapalayam
Posts: 70
Thanked: 24 Times
Default

Hi i have booked a Fiat Linea Diesel after selling my Hyundai Verna CRDi.

Make : FIAT
Model : LINEA 1.3 MJD
Variant : EMOTION PACK
Fuel : DIESEL
Booking Date : 16/02/2010
Color : BOSSO NOVA WHITE
Expected Delivery Date : 18/03/2010
Dealer & City : AR.AS.PV.PV, MADURAI
Freebies : Rs. 8,000 additional cost for the free insurance and extended warranty was waived. so a total of Rs. 40,000 savings for the car.

The car was billed on 26/02/2010, but the delivery date has been delayed since. The dealer got full payment for the car promising delivery date as 26/02/2010 but still the sales person Leonard says the vehicle is in transit. Whenever i give him a call he says the vehicle has been loaded today, finally he stopped saying today and says the vehicle has been loaded on 8/3/2010 and promised to deliver the vehicle on 16/03/2010, but i am planning to take delivery on 18/03/2010 instead.

Last edited by pjegadeesh : 12th March 2010 at 13:17.
pjegadeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 13:55   #623
BHPian
 
vikram999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 55
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjegadeesh View Post
Hi i have booked a Fiat Linea Diesel after selling my Hyundai Verna CRDi.

Make : FIAT
Model : LINEA 1.3 MJD
Variant : EMOTION PACK
Fuel : DIESEL
Booking Date : 16/02/2010
Color : BOSSO NOVA WHITE
Expected Delivery Date : 18/03/2010
Dealer & City : AR.AS.PV.PV, MADURAI
Freebies : Rs. 8,000 additional cost for the free insurance and extended warranty was waived. so a total of Rs. 40,000 savings for the car.

The car was billed on 26/02/2010, but the delivery date has been delayed since. The dealer got full payment for the car promising delivery date as 26/02/2010 but still the sales person Leonard says the vehicle is in transit. Whenever i give him a call he says the vehicle has been loaded today, finally he stopped saying today and says the vehicle has been loaded on 8/3/2010 and promised to deliver the vehicle on 16/03/2010, but i am planning to take delivery on 18/03/2010 instead.
Congrats...Whats a on road price for emotion pack their..
vikram999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 17:18   #624
Senior - BHPian
 
recshenoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mangalore / Bangalore
Posts: 1,049
Thanked: 78 Times
Default

pjegadeesh ,

sorry to hear about the delay in delivery

Ask for VIN of the car and escalate the issue to FIAT! Once the car arrives verify if the VIN is same as promised!
recshenoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 20:03   #625
BHPian
 
pjegadeesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rajapalayam
Posts: 70
Thanked: 24 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram999 View Post
Congrats...Whats a on road price for emotion pack their..
The on road price is Rs. 9,22,000/=

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
sorry to hear about the delay in delivery
Ask for VIN of the car and escalate the issue to FIAT! Once the car arrives verify if the VIN is same as promised!
The vehicle has been billed on 26/2/2010 before budget and i have the invoice with VIN number, it means Fiat has billed it to the dealer but they are delaying the delivery for some unknown reason. Any how i have given full payment to the dealer so why will they care.
pjegadeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2010, 12:35   #626
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 33
Thanked: 7 Times
Default Booked the Ford Figo

Hi All,

After doing rounds and rounds of visits to different showrooms, from Swift, Punto to Polo and now Figo.....
finally booked the Ford Figo because I thought it is the best VFM diesel hatchback available.

I booked a red Figo @ Palace Cross India Garage showroom in Bangalore. The on-road price is 6,31,174.

What I liked about the Figo is good responsive engine with nice features and good handling inside the city which makes the perfect choice for me.

I also checked out the Polo, but was disappointed with their pricing and the rear space available in the car. As I am 5'11'', I found that even my uncle who is 5'5" could not sit comfortable in the back.

So at last after searching for close to 6 months and reading a lot content and opinions on team-bhp, finalized on Ford Figo.

Thanks a lot for all the people who put in a lot of effort and time in providing right kind of information to make perfect decisions on buying a car.
jaykc78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2010, 14:46   #627
BHPian
 
akhilesh51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jaipur, RAJ
Posts: 620
Thanked: 303 Times
Default

Make : BMW
Model : 5 Series
Variant :525i
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : March 15, 2010
Color :Exterior - Alpine White / Interior - Natural Brown
Expected Delivery Date :March 17, 2010
Dealer & City :Sanghi Classic, Jaipur
Freebies :Cash Discount (PM me for more info.)
Others :
  • BMW Secure
  • BSI Package


I just can't stop gloating these days. Gosh! I am that close to owning my OWN BIMMER!
akhilesh51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2010, 09:18   #628
Newbie
 
xtremethunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Singapore/Chennai/Trichy
Posts: 24
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Alamak finally I booked my car

Make : M&M
Model : Xylo E8
Fuel : DIESEL
Booking Date : 16/03/2010
Color : BOSSO NOVA WHITE
Expected Delivery Date : 30/03/2010
Dealer & City : Shiva Automobiles, Trichy
Freebies : Free insurance and extended warranty was waived.
On road cost : INR930500/- (rounded off to 930000)

Will be shooting queries on ICE/Accessories in their respective threads ..So watch out for them
xtremethunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2010, 11:52   #629
Newbie
 
xtremethunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Singapore/Chennai/Trichy
Posts: 24
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Copy/Paste issues. So reposting again with the correct prices.

Make : M&M
Model : Xylo E8
Fuel : DIESEL
Booking Date : 16/03/2010
Color : Fiery Black
Expected Delivery Date : 31/03/2010
Dealer & City : Shiva Automobiles, Trichy
Freebies : Free insurance and extended warranty was waived.
On road cost : INR900500 (without Airbags) & INR922500(with Airbags)

Depends on which one is getting delivered early.
xtremethunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2010, 15:52   #630
BHPian
 
vikram999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 55
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh51 View Post
Make : BMW
Model : 5 Series
Variant :525i
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : March 15, 2010
Color :Exterior - Alpine White / Interior - Natural Brown
Expected Delivery Date :March 17, 2010
Dealer & City :Sanghi Classic, Jaipur
Freebies :Cash Discount (PM me for more info.)
Others :
  • BMW Secure
  • BSI Package


I just can't stop gloating these days. Gosh! I am that close to owning my OWN BIMMER!
Congrats Brother!!!
You Made A Good Choice...!!!!

Can You also elaborate the price also...
vikram999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "I Booked my Bike / Scooter" Thread a4anurag Motorbikes 26 14th November 2016 14:11
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
Suzuki SX4 or NHC type 1 second hand EDIT: SX4 now booked - EDIT 1 -Swift VDi booked GeekSrik Hatchbacks 126 24th June 2007 12:37


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:36.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks