Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2011, 20:20   #1336
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: London
Posts: 398
Thanked: 463 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio
Variant : SLE - 8 Seater
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 26-Feb-2011
Color: Misty Silver
Expected Delivery Date: 20-Mar-2011
Dealer & City: Sireesh Auto, Bangalore
Freebies: Cash Discount-28000/- Corp Discount-7000/- Loyalty Bonus-15000/- Reverse Parking Sensors, Floor Mat, Scuff Plates, Sunfilm, Idol, Paint Protection & Anti-rust Treatment
Others: NA
chandrda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2011, 09:25   #1337
BHPian
 
2500cc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 645
Thanked: 209 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Chandrda, Congrats on booking the Scorpio. Any reason why the delivery date is almost 4 weeks, ideally you should be getting it in a 2 weeks time.

Cheers,
rajesh
2500cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2011, 11:54   #1338
BHPian
 
Maverick79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 528
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrda View Post
Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio
Variant : SLE - 8 Seater
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 26-Feb-2011
Color: Misty Silver
Expected Delivery Date: 20-Mar-2011
Dealer & City: Sireesh Auto, Bangalore
Freebies: Cash Discount-28000/- Corp Discount-7000/- Loyalty Bonus-15000/- Reverse Parking Sensors, Floor Mat, Scuff Plates, Sunfilm, Idol, Paint Protection & Anti-rust Treatment
Others: NA
Congrats Chandrda! Would you mind sharing the final OTR in Bangalore for this trim level.
One of my friends was scouting for the same model in Bangalore. Pls post your dealership experience too. Is the registration cost 7% of the Ex showroom in Bangalore too, like in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjal View Post
Make : FIAT
Model : Linea
Variant : T-Jet+
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 26 Feb 2011
Color : Tuscan Wine
Expected Delivery Date : 2 weeks but taking delivery on 21 Mar 2011
Dealer & City : Fortune Cars Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai - Andheri (E)
Freebies : RSA, Extended Warranty 50 months
Others : No premium shade charges + no logistics charges ~ INR 7000/.
- Discounts (~ INR 3000) on additional accessories I will be buying. Total value not yet known, since complete accessories no yet decided upon.
- Couple of thousand discount on Tata-AIG Platinum (top-end) insurance (still trying from market, but looks better).
- Finance @ 10.5% from Axis.
This is still on the works, since my loan value may drastically reduce.
- Corporate discount of INR 4000

Geez, to think around Jul 2010 I had negotiated ~ INR 60000/- (accessories + free 1st year insurance) for (an almost delivered) ANHC, this looks like peanuts.
Congrats Anjal! Linea is just irrestiable in looks. I have seen many of the Tuscan wine colour T-Jets in their yard at Ranjangaon. Don't know why he still quoted you two weeks time for delivery. In infact, I found it very difficult to turn my head from the line of cars parked in their yard, while looking for my Manza.
Pls check with the area sales manager/ territory manager of Fiat, to get the car moved fast to Mumbai. Ofcourse, you anyway planned to take the delivery on 21st March. But still, you can see your baby in the dealers yard and complete your Pre- Registration inspection. Also, you can ask for a different car, if you didn't like/ find the particular Vehcile received, alright.

Last edited by .anshuman : 3rd March 2011 at 13:32. Reason: Back to back posts within 20mins. Please use Multi-Quote option when Quoting more than a post at a time. Thanks
Maverick79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2011, 08:06   #1339
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: London
Posts: 398
Thanked: 463 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500cc View Post
Chandrda, Congrats on booking the Scorpio. Any reason why the delivery date is almost 4 weeks, ideally you should be getting it in a 2 weeks time. Cheers, rajesh
Thanks Rajesh. Usually it takes around 2 weeks, but I was not sure to go for 7 or 8 seater & also going for a loan with SBI. Thats the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
Congrats Chandrda! Would you mind sharing the final OTR in Bangalore for this trim level.
One of my friends was scouting for the same model in Bangalore. Pls post your dealership experience too. Is the registration cost 7% of the Ex showroom in Bangalore too, like in Pune?
Thanks, SLE is costing me Rs,.10,180,00/- OTR Bangalore. This is my second scorpio from Sireesh Auto and overall 5th Vehicle from the same showroom among family & Friends. So had obsolutely no problems with the dealer while booking.

Happy to introduce your friend to the Sales Manager, please PM if required

LTT or Road Tax is among the highest in Karnataka, it close to 16% of the ex-showroom price for Scorpio SLE.

Regards
chandrda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2011, 18:38   #1340
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cochin
Posts: 686
Thanked: 1,916 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed kills View Post
Make : Volkswagen
Model : Polo 1.6
Variant : Highline
Fuel : Gasoline
Booking Date : Today
Color : White
Expected Delivery Date : In 3 months
Dealer & City : Elite Motors, Bangalore
Freebies : Standard floor mats and Mud Flaps.
Discount: None.
Hey guys, I've picked up a Pepper Grey 1.6 as opposed to the White one I had initially planned. The icing on the cake is got to be the fact that i'll be getting the delivery in the next 4-5 days.
Attached Thumbnails
The "I Booked my Car" Thread-polo1.6.jpg  

speed kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2011, 21:53   #1341
BHPian
 
etchemkay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 151
Thanked: 21 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmanaman View Post
You din't get any other discounts apart from the above? They were giving me some 62k off last month if I remember correctly.
That surely would've been for a 2010 model ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Congratulations!

Could you please mention the final OTR? There is a 25k cash discount going on for this month on SX4. Did you get that or not?
Yes, I did get the 25K company discount. The final OTR is as follows -

Ex-Showroom - 7,89,362/-
Registration Charges - 59,255/-
Less company discount - 25,000/-

OTR - 8,32,617/-

.. that's minus the insurance which I will be buying myself. Haven't decided which one to go for yet.
etchemkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2011, 09:38   #1342
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 4
Thanked: 0 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : FIAT
Model : Linea
Variant : TJet
Fuel : Gasoline
Booking Date : 5th March 2011
Color : Sunbeam Biege
Expected Delivery Date : In about 15 days
Dealer & City : Pandit Auto Ltd., Pune
Freebies : Insurance, extended warranty, 50 months RSA.
Discount: Cash discount of 21k.

OTR price was about 9.12 lakhs.
feuergeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2011, 11:35   #1343
BHPian
 
dj_turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore | JDP
Posts: 92
Thanked: 30 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Guys!

I have been waiting for making a post in this thread since long and finally the moment has come

Make : Fiat
Model : Punto
Variant : 90HP (Emotion Pack)
Fuel : Diesel
Color : Exotica Red
Booked on: 05/03/2011
Expected Delivery Date : 11/03/2011
Dealer & City : Dhingra Motors, Gurgaon
Freebies : Mats,Mud Flaps,Perfume and Idol/ Insurance and extended warranty free/RSA for 4 years and Corp Discount of 6K and additional discount of 7K.
dj_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2011, 12:24   #1344
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bengalooru
Posts: 198
Thanked: 70 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : Ford
Model : Figo
Variant : Exi
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : Mar 5th
Color : Silver
Expected Delivery Date : Expected Mar 12th
Dealer & City : Metro Ford, Bangalore
Freebies : Essential Pack
RROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2011, 13:14   #1345
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Posts: 275
Thanked: 47 Times
Wink re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Swift
Variant : VXi
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date :
23rd Feb, 2011
Color : Arctic White
Expected Delivery Date : By the end of March
Dealer & City : ABT Maruti, Guindy, Chennai
Freebies : Still bargaining
Others : NA
kaush666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2011, 11:03   #1346
Senior - BHPian
 
ajay_satpute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,716
Thanked: 1,227 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by feuergeist View Post
Make : FIAT
Model : Linea
Variant : TJet
Fuel : Gasoline
Booking Date : 5th March 2011
Color : Sunbeam Biege
Expected Delivery Date : In about 15 days
Dealer & City : Pandit Auto Ltd., Pune
Freebies : Insurance, extended warranty, 50 months RSA.
Discount: Cash discount of 21k.

OTR price was about 9.12 lakhs.
Fantastic choice man!!

Is it T-Jet or T-Jet+?

Waiting for your own thread. There are extremely few T-Jets in Pune. Good to see enthusiasts' cars being bought, your T-Jet and dj_turbo's Punto 90HP.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2011, 20:14   #1347
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 20
Thanked: 0 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
Congrats Anjal! Linea is just irrestiable in looks.
I agree. It's a style statement. I doubt we have ever seen such style manufactured in India.
To name a couple from the current crop, the ANHC, Superb have good looks but the Linea has something more, style.

It's just sad that such a product is being violated in the name of the supposed "Indian" affordability and cheapness.
And, it has failed since it has no management behind that wants to sell it (in fact it's the same non-existing management that's violating it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
I have seen many of the Tuscan wine colour T-Jets in their yard at Ranjangaon. Don't know why he still quoted you two weeks time for delivery. In infact, I found it very difficult to turn my head from the line of cars parked in their yard, while looking for my Manza.
Pls check with the area sales manager/ territory manager of Fiat, to get the car moved fast to Mumbai. Ofcourse, you anyway planned to take the delivery on 21st March. But still, you can see your baby in the dealers yard and complete your Pre- Registration inspection. Also, you can ask for a different car, if you didn't like/ find the particular Vehcile received, alright.
My car, I think, is already in the dealer's Panvel stockyard. So, you're right, it is readily available, but loan processing, insurance, etc. will take sometime, which leads to some bad period (oh those starry alignments...) where good things are not done. So, the next logical day was 21st Mar, Dad's Bday.

But, like you said, I was planning to inspect it at Panvel this Sunday, .
anjal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2011, 07:03   #1348
BHPian
 
smrtdvl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 220
Thanked: 60 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaush666 View Post
Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Swift
Variant : VXi
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date :
23rd Feb, 2011
Color : Arctic White
Expected Delivery Date : By the end of March
Dealer & City : ABT Maruti, Guindy, Chennai
Freebies : Still bargaining
Others : NA

Hey kaush are you sure there is no freebies & discounts? Cos here we get close to 30k worth of discounts from both maruti dealers in our city for both swift(p) and dezire(p). Please cross check once more. Anyways congrats on your new car.
smrtdvl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2011, 21:42   #1349
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Posts: 275
Thanked: 47 Times
Default re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtdvl View Post
Hey kaush are you sure there is no freebies & discounts? Cos here we get close to 30k worth of discounts from both maruti dealers in our city for both swift(p) and dezire(p). Please cross check once more. Anyways congrats on your new car.
Hey smrtdvl. Thanks for the info. This will only help me pursue the bargaining even more seriously. I am getting an exchange bonus of 10k + corporate discount. The amount has not been finalized yet, so I think I will be able to pull off around 25-30k in all. Hoping for even more

Cheers,
Kaushik
kaush666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2011, 02:03   #1350
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 448
Thanked: 32 Times
Default Punto BNW 90 HP

Make : Fiat
Model : Punto
Variant : 90HP (Emotion Pack)
Fuel : Diesel
Color : BNW
Booked on: 10/02/2011
Expected Delivery Date : 20/02/2011
Dealer & City : Fortune -Sakinaka Mumbai
Freebies : Mats,Mud Flaps,Insurance,extended warranty free/RSA for 4 years, Exchange Bonus 10K - Exchanged 2006 Indica Turbo 1.5Lkh KMS for Rs.1.70L.
On Road Price- Rs.7.32L Registered in PCMC.
Actual Delivery Date: 06.03.2011 Delay due to Delay in Loan Sanction by SBI.
Car was received at Dealers godown within 6 days Feb11(BMZ) Manufactured.
Overall Experience with Dealer - Very Good.
kiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "I Booked my Bike / Scooter" Thread a4anurag Motorbikes 26 14th November 2016 14:11
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
Suzuki SX4 or NHC type 1 second hand EDIT: SX4 now booked - EDIT 1 -Swift VDi booked GeekSrik Hatchbacks 126 24th June 2007 12:37


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:19.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks