Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2009, 12:51   #166
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellstar View Post
Earlier there were three courts now there are five and so the judges are giving closer dates and resolving cases faster.

So now my next hearing is in a week ie 10th August 2009.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
So i am eagerly waiting for Aug 11th to put an end to this ordeal. Wish you luck in getting your case closed soon too.
That's great news from both of you.
Old 7th August 2009, 14:26   #167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So now my next hearing is in a week ie 10th August 2009.
Hi Hellstar, all the best to you and hope this would the last time you will visit the court for this.

As it is there has been enough of trouble for you.
Old 10th August 2009, 13:23   #168
Senior - BHPian

just back from the court , next date 14th Sep 09 , till then fingers crossed , again no witnesses , so judge issued warrant for them , if still the police guys are not able to find them the case will be dropped for want for witnesses. i hope that happens.
Old 10th August 2009, 13:33   #169
BHPian

Quote:
just back from the court , next date 14th Sep 09 , till then fingers crossed , again no witnesses , so judge issued warrant for them , if still the police guys are not able to find them the case will be dropped for want for witnesses. i hope that happens.
Hey hellstar,

I have gone thru the entire thread and i feel saddened about what happened with you. Now, may i suggest that you take care of the police by vitamin M and make sure they don`t even attempt to contact the other party. If the court has issued summons, that generally goes thru registered post, In that case you make sure that summon doesn`t get despatched itself from the despatch department by taking care of the cleark which is located at the court. I know that this is unethical but why take chances man. I want you to get out of this and breath free of all this headace.
Old 10th August 2009, 13:36   #170
Senior - BHPian

Woah! Another month!

One good thing is that the dates are getting handed out faster, good for that!

I hope it end up well for you. Enough of this!

All the best, HS!
Old 11th August 2009, 09:06   #171
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Gosh, another month delay. So is this the last chance given to the police ? May be you can push to the judge to give a final date, by when if these people donot appear then the case be dropped.

I was hoping that he would have closed it on 10th itself.
Old 11th August 2009, 14:32   #172
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
Hey hellstar,

I have gone thru the entire thread and i feel saddened about what happened with you. Now, may i suggest that you take care of the police by vitamin M and make sure they don`t even attempt to contact the other party. If the court has issued summons, that generally goes thru registered post, In that case you make sure that summon doesn`t get despatched itself from the despatch department by taking care of the cleark which is located at the court. I know that this is unethical but why take chances man. I want you to get out of this and breath free of all this headace.
push the judge ! ha you cant even talk to that guy when he sits on his throne, yes i ma talkin to people who may get this done not the same way but similar methods. Anyways thnx for the advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Gosh, another month delay. So is this the last chance given to the police ? May be you can push to the judge to give a final date, by when if these people donot appear then the case be dropped.

I was hoping that he would have closed it on 10th itself.
I am sortta getting used to the idea of not at all hoping so that they cant be thrashed !
Old 11th August 2009, 17:40   #173
BHPian

Quote:
push the judge ! ha you cant even talk to that guy when he sits on his throne, yes i ma talkin to people who may get this done not the same way but similar methods. Anyways thnx for the advice
Read my post carefully, i never talked about the judge.
Old 11th August 2009, 17:47   #174
Senior - BHPian

@HellStar,

Since the matter is sub-judice, is it wise or recommended that you share these details in the "public"?

This just stuck me. Do think about it.
Old 11th August 2009, 18:43   #175
Distinguished - BHPian

Since, i havent started my own thread, sharing my experience in Hellstar's thread for the final time, hope its alright HS.

My first affair with the police and court started way back on May 30th, 2007 has finally come to an end today. Today, i had my final hearing of my case under section 337

I promptly reached court at 10:15am and saw that my number was 37 in the list of appearances and examination. Mine was under examination since my lawyer recommended to plead guilty today to get it done with.

Court got into session at 10:30AM and by 10:55AM it rapidly reached my number and i presented myself in front of the judge who said : Are you pleading guilty? To which i responded : Yes. He said, i will talk to you at 3:00PM.

And, now the waiting ordeal started with me aimlessly walking all around the court premises and looking at all kinds of people with different criminal cases against them. I could not even have my lunch as there were butterflies in my stomach. So just had a couple of glasses of Mosambi Juice in the entire day and counting the minutes to 3:00pm.

When clock strikes 3:00pm, my lawyer ( who happens to be a close friend and a dashing and dynamic criminal lawyer) had sent his junior- A young lady to attend to final hearing despite my protest to which he said, dont worry, she will ensure it is wound up today.

At 3pm, my lady lawyer tells me that computer is not working and my petition may not get typed today. I muttered to myself in agony--Holy Moly !!! Another date and repeat of the same antagonizing moments.

She said will try her best to get it done today and comes back an hour later and simply tells me : Go Sit Inside ! She appears to have greased their palms to get it done from outside. After sitting inside the court where several cases ( Robbery, Attempt to Murder, Assault and Battery, Cheating) were undergoing trial. I was listening to them intently in part amusement and part fear and finally my name was called out at 5:00pm

Judge: Mr.Pandey, you were driving your car at high speed and caused this accident. Do you agree?

Me: Your Honour, I was not driving fast......

Judge ( Cutting me off) : Ok then, seems like you want to defend, so lets continue the trail process

I can see from the corner of my eye, my lawyer's frantic gestures...

Me: Your Honour, yes i was driving fast and i plead guilty

Judge: Pay Rs.1000 as fine...NEXT

Wheww !!! The judgement came in as simple as that after appearing in court since the past two years. I AM A FREE MAN ( In the sense, that i dont have this case hanging over my head and fearing policemen dropping at my place asking me to appear in front of the court etc...)

Lesson Learnt : Never Ever Take your eyes of the road while driving. Even a split second can make a difference. Mine happened due to me fidgeting with music system for a split second and minute i surfaced, this scooterist was right in my lane, even though it was his fault, i tried my best and avoided a major mishap and it thankfully resulted only in minor injuries. Anyways, I thank god it ended well.

I want to take this opportunity to thank our fellow TBHP members who stood by me during that painful night and entire next day while i was at the police station.

Thank you Suren181, KKRK2, Naveen K.K, i can never forget that night and your support, really appreciate it.

Finally, I wish Hellstar too come back with a good news of case dismissal.

Goodluck again HS !

Last edited by mobike008 : 11th August 2009 at 18:54.
Old 11th August 2009, 18:50   #176
BHPian

Congratulations Mobike008!

Hellstar, hold on.We all pray to end your miseries soon. Which court do you have to appear?
Old 11th August 2009, 19:19   #177
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Avi.
Glad that the ordeal is over after such a long time.

Hoping hellstar too comes up with good news soon!
Old 11th August 2009, 21:26   #178
Senior - BHPian

Phew, what a releif Avi! Congrats to you, and hope Hellstar also comes through with his ordeal soon.
Old 11th August 2009, 21:47   #179
Senior - BHPian

Avi..Hearty congratulations.The damocles sword is off now.You can relax and enjoy.
But a serious lesson on speeding seems to be the thought for the day.
Old 12th August 2009, 10:04   #180
Senior - BHPian

Congrats!! pandey jee, I was wondering where were you the whole day yesterday. It must have been such a relief.
Hope Hellstar's ordeal also gets over next month finally.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks