Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2011, 16:41   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

I would also suggest to put up the names and addresses/numbers of Doctors, Hospitals etc in and around the area of Lonavala who could be contacted in case of emergencies. Amol could you help out in this part as you would be knowing these details better than anyone else.

Also there are a couple of spare part shops right (diagonally) opposite Cosset hotel. They were very vital during Examm 2010.

My Two Cents:

Maybe we can request one of these garages to open before their regular time say by 7:30 or 8:00 am only for that one day, when we depart to AKC, it might be helpful for those vehicles which require last minute attention. Remember Alok's Gypsy transfer case and how he had to wait till the guy got up and opened his garage very leisurely?

I would go one step further and also arrange and negotiate for a car wash facility for getting the Jeeps get a through rinse before heading down to the AKC venue. Think the pump next to Cosset Hotel would be able to accommodate us?
Old 26th April 2011, 16:51   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
I would also suggest to put up the names and addresses/numbers of Doctors, Hospitals etc in and around the area of Lonavala who could be contacted in case of emergencies. Amol could you help out in this part as you would be knowing these details better than anyone else.
Collating this data already. Since i do not have full data, i have not released it. Infact trying to keep an ambulance on standby as well.

Quote:
Also there are a couple of spare part shops right (diagonally) opposite Cosset hotel. They were very vital during Examm 2010.
Cool. Will make a note of them on the next lonavla visit and take down thier details

Quote:
Maybe we can request one of these garages to open before their regular time say by 7:30 or 8:00 am only for that one day, when we depart to AKC, it might be helpful for those vehicles which require last minute attention. Remember Alok's Gypsy transfer case and how he had to wait till the guy got up and opened his garage very leisurely?
Already asked them. Awaiting their answer

Quote:
I would go one step further and also arrange and negotiate for a car wash facility for getting the Jeeps get a through rinse before heading down to the AKC venue. Think the pump next to Cosset Hotel would be able to accommodate us?
Apollo garage does the car wash and we have spoken to them about it as well. Waiting for their final reply.

This time AKC is before EXAMM.
Old 26th April 2011, 16:56   #33
Senior - BHPian

Great Job! Ill be heading to Poona in a couple of days. Will stop by at Lonavala and also scout for anything that needs to be mentioned. If in the meanwhile, you guys remember anything you would want me to check out or pursue,let me know.
V-16 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th April 2011, 17:53   #34
BHPian

Yeah lemme know all details you guys would want on doctors, spare part stores, towing vans, tractor/JCB owner (for extreme recovery) etc. Will mail them to Tejas so he can post them online.
SunChaser is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th April 2011, 20:13   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
If in the meanwhile, you guys remember anything you would want me to check out or pursue,let me know.
Gogi,
Yes, kindly check out the food scene.
Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
Don`t you forget me fazal bhai. Please keep me informed as a part of hyd group.
Abbas,
How could I?? Your name is the same as my elder brother's.
Regards,

Last edited by khan_sultan : 27th April 2011 at 11:32. Reason: back to back posts
Old 26th April 2011, 22:44   #36
BHPian

Tejas,nice show man..Looks great than last year,looking forward to enjoy..
Old 27th April 2011, 11:11   #37
Senior - BHPian

To all who want to come as a passenger we request you to stick to this thread see who is coming for the event from your city and co-ordinate with that person. In worst case scenario if you don't find anyone then please contact any of us and we will try and arrange something for you. (Please don't expect door step service)

Its mandatory for passengers to fill up the participation form with your complete detail.

We will share the rules and list of mandatory items for participants and passengers shortly.

Regards
Devang
pdev29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2011, 11:55   #38
BHPian

@ organizers:

Have filled in the passenger entry form and mailed it to mentioned email add. Please receive it and acknowledge.
Old 27th April 2011, 12:21   #39
BHPian

Have put an email regarding my participation as a Passenger.

Thanks.
Old 27th April 2011, 13:32   #40
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys,

Please send in complete forms. Fill all the fields please.

Blood group is asked for your safety in case of emergency, we will not kidnap you and sell your blood to anyone.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2011, 23:18   #41
BHPian

Dear Team,

I have filled the entry form as driver and mailed it. Please acknowledge the same.

Thanks
Old 28th April 2011, 06:49   #42
Senior - BHPian

Great job team EXO. The amount of detail which you guys have gone into is mind blowing. This surely looks like an event which will be marked on a yearly calender.

Nice that it is coming along with AKC too. Offroad mania all the way.

Best of luck and hope all the success is with you all
maddy42 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2011, 12:09   #43
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, please send in your photographs along with your fully filled forms.

Start trying to follow instructions from now, it'll be a useful exercise during examms when you may need to follow instructions from your spotter.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th April 2011, 12:17   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Start trying to follow instructions from now, it'll be a useful exercise during examms when you may need to follow instructions from your spotter.
I think this is one thing that you guys as organisers need to be very strict about. Any unforeseen incident during the event will be a blot on EXO. May be you can have a session about following instructions during the preliminary briefing session.
MileCruncher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2011, 12:28   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I think this is one thing that you guys as organisers need to be very strict about. Any unforeseen incident during the event will be a blot on EXO. May be you can have a session about following instructions during the preliminary briefing session.
Yes Anirudha. This is on our minds.

We are already compiling the rules. We will put them up once the event dates are closer.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks