Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2015, 10:22   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mahindra Great Escape - Gurgaon

Once again the event is finally planned for Sat, Jan 24, 2015, after many extension in dates due to Haryana elections and many other reasons. The 4th NCR edition I guess.

The organizers have taken little heed of all the suggestions above.

4WD and 2WD trail event is much the same. 2 hrs of road drive and just 2 hrs of off roading. The price has gone up to Rs. 5000.

Clearly the emphasis is more on breakfast and lunch.

If you pay 11,500 then there is a challenge event for true off roaders. A very steep entry fee indeed for an event like this.

Just because the NIOC wants me to go to this event I will register and participate.

However registration through the payment gateway on Mahindra Great Escape Website is not functioning properly. Tried several times and it failed.
Old 22nd January 2015, 09:17   #17
BHPian

Re: Mahindra Great Escape - Gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox View Post

Whoever read my event book from 2006 only cherry picked a few items from it, not careing to go deep between the lines and focus on core operational areas.
Desertfox, where can I find this book of yours?

I presume it is a guideline as per your experience of how to organise an offroad event and what to watch out for? I've been involved in marshalling the TerraTigers events in the south like TPC and SUV Off-Road Excursion events for the past 3 years but it would be interesting to read your book.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks