Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2012, 18:05   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Annual Great Escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazalaliadil View Post
Vinod,

A beautiful flag off within a historic monument and what a beautiful cloud cast at the onset of the event.

Some of the pics are poster material, especially the maroon Thar facing the camera with the sand dune in the backdrop.

Nice pics of the party and beautiful fort. Only the tail lamp cluster on the C pillar of the Adventure,,,doesn't it look like signal lights?
Regards,
Thanks for your kind words Fazal saab. The tail lamps on the blue adventure hard top aren't of my liking too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Lovely vinod. One thing that i have never done is to drive in sand. Can i hire a vehicle from you next time? Would love to participate.

Also, can you put down this years MGE timetable?
Tejas we have stopped giving vehicles on a great escape based on our bad experience. People just dont care when it is not their property. However we do give vehicles on expeditions which is a more controlled environment, just like what we did in royal escape. You are welcome to join us on such expedidtion this year end during december. We will put up next seasons calendar soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1 View Post
WoW!! Awesome pictures of the event, the Scorpio moving on the sand looks stunning. So does the Thar.

Is there a Great Escape Calender somewhere for the next 6 months / 1 year. If anywhere near Ahmedabad, there's a bunch of us wanting to participate.

--Ramky
-------
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitkumarlb View Post
Ramky, you stole my words

I can actually just copy paste your entire post, and replace Ahmedabad with Bangalore.
Need some time to freeze the calendar. SOme exciting stuff on its way!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks