Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2012, 19:21   #16
BHPian

Re: Drive & Report : Tata Motors Full Throttle Trail @ Ludhiana

Fantastic thread .anshuman.

Are these rallies / offroad trails an effort to close the lose ends on the vehicles? Was there any word about this from Tata before/after this event? If so, things are going right, for me as a current and future customer.

Keep more photos and experience coming.
I am especially waiting for your feedback on Safari.
Old 15th June 2014, 09:26   #17
BHPian

Re: Drive & Report : Tata Motors Full Throttle Trail @ Ludhiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
I Little OT - since TBhp isnt a place for Venture owners, not many horror stories are heard here! It is nearly a Dud in every sense, so many engine/drive train failures!
Hi, sorry to be posting back after a long time in this forum, and that to a reply to .

I would here point out that, I do own a venture for the last 3 years, and during these years it has served me well on my regular outstation trips to northeast, orissa, sikkim jharkhand. It has clocked more than 100000 km's with me. Reliable as ever. Yes it had issues at day one, with the gearbox, which was changed at a recall. the clucth plate also was changed under warranty. However these were at during the first 3 months of ownership. I was really getting frustrated during that time. However after those issues, till date My sara had been performing flawlessly. Apart from the regular maintenance, I have not done any running repairs to my vehicle. What I did different from other owners is that I used the oil change regime religiously. And believe me, nothing else.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks