Team-BHP - Gerrari Offroaders, Chandigarh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   Gerrari Offroaders, Chandigarh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/138736-gerrari-offroaders-chandigarh-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepbug (Post 3186439)
.........The gypsy team from gerrari offroaders finished first. Second place was held by the jeep team from gerrari offroaders.
=====
The first team won the entry to Pallar challenge to be held in chennai next month . this event was the selection ground for north indian teams the winning team gets their vehicles transported to and fro plus the registration and stay. ...

clap: Excellent & wish your team the VERY best. It's such a nice thing that teams from up-North are coming to TPC for participation. Trust me, you all will LOVE it and would want to come back every year.

Again, congrats & wish you all the VERY best. And yes, if I happen to pass Chandigarh, will give a shout out to you guys for going on an outing with you all.

THANKS Khan_Sultan sir ,
We welcome you sir, any time and we shall be happy to have your good self amongst us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepbug (Post 3181723)
Hello imran ali, we will be pleased to help you, and we welcome new members but a precondition is one should have a 4x4 vehicle and be committed to regular offroading ,beginners are brotherly guided by all seniors.As per your need for guidance about jeeps procurement and preparation you can call me at 9815302005 i will be happy to help you. Regarding joining our group you can contact our president Mr Padam Chauhan, 9915000093.
regards
Dr Gurpreet :thumbs up

Greetings Doc Saab

Well the 4X4 isn't an issue coming from a family which is extremely passionate about vehicles. Regular offroading what more could I ask for ? Thankyou for al the help . I ll get in touch soon. Have a few commitments to take care off and then I'd call for your help. Hope to be a part of the club soon.

Best wishes
Imran

The gerrai gypsy team that came to the pallar challenge were really awsome - well done guys!!!!

Well done guys, excellent performance esp since its the first time in palar!

Team gerrari offroaders chandigarh just returned from pallar challenge2013,We thank almighty GOD for his blessings. At pallar our gypsy team came over all second loosing by a wafer thin margin of 13 points,our jeep team came over all fifth (they were leading at first position on day one amongst all 26 teams participating) despite having mechanical failures on day one which were repaired by the jeep team members themselves on the track it self without any mechanic or outside supportclap:.
Sadly on day 2 a vehicle in jeep team broke down critically and parts were not available in 100km radius so we could not complete repairs at night, and the vehicle did not participate on day 3.I can say with conviction that if there had not been any mechanical breakdowns in our jeep team we would had come home with all the trophies except the youngest driver trophy as we did not have any kids along,
Gypsy team won the first position in the first timers catergory, best performing 4 wheel drive and second best performing four wheel driveclap:.

thanks for all the best wishes
regards
Dr Gurpreet

Doc,
Nice to have met you guys at TPC. Hope to compete with you guys in the future. Nice attitude. The Coorg team with they farm JEEPS out did you guys !!! It was fun all the way. God bless. clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagat nanjappa (Post 3225709)
Doc,
Nice to have met you guys at TPC. Hope to compete with you guys in the future. Nice attitude. The Coorg team with they farm JEEPS out did you guys !!! It was fun all the way. God bless. clap:

It was a pleasure meeting you guys at the pallar challenge ,sir with regards to your above comment i beg to differ as you never out did us in any way you can checkout the score card ,there were other things working in your favour.In which i dont want to dwell we will rock your party next year with sound of bhangra ,looking forward to a great fight.
regards
gurpreet
:thumbs up

Some of my friends are members of this group and one fine afternoon last year, I was invited to accompany them on one of the meet ups. I was hugely impressed by the cars and the off-roading knowledge the guys possessed. Also the environment of the group was very friendly and welcoming and I had a great time, even frightening at times (for me)! The senior guys were quite helpful and were leading not so experienced guys and sharing the experience.

Hi,

What is the procedure for joining the club?

Mudcat hi this is dr gurpreet from gerrari off-roaders the procedure is simple if u have a 4x4 and then u come for 2/3 otrs then the seniors will decide on ur membership . Contact kirpal SINGH tung

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepbug (Post 3541927)
Mudcat hi this is dr gurpreet from gerrari off-roaders

Doctor Saheb,
Why dont you periodically post pics of crazy things ( i mean offroading circus) which you guys do in an around Chandigarh ?

regards,
Shubhendra Singh

Hi all,
Firstly, I would like to state here that this is my first post on the Team - BHP forum boards, and hence any errors of protocol may please be conveyed to me.

I am an army officer presently posted in chandigarh who has a keen interest in off-road driving, with some experience with army vehicles in the sands of Rajasthan as well as the high altitude terrain of Leh, Ladakh.

I presently own a Xenon XT 4x4, about 8 months old. I wish to know further details of the group, Gerrari Offroaders. Could I please have a contact no, where I could speak to someone regarding joining up ?

I also have queries on off-roadong and accessories for my vehicle.

Thank you

regards
Rosewarrior_101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubhendra (Post 3541948)
Doctor Saheb,

Why dont you periodically post pics of crazy things ( i mean offroading circus) which you guys do in an around Chandigarh ?

Shubhendra sir I shall start doing it and keep all entertained

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosewarrior_101 (Post 3544389)
I presently own a Xenon XT 4x4, about 8 months old. I wish to know further details of the group, Gerrari Offroaders. Could I please have a contact no, where I could speak to someone regarding joining up ?

Rosewarrior_101 you can be in touch with me I shall update you about forthcoming programmes
Lifeisendo@gmail.com
Dr Gurpreet

What a pity! I just shifted out of Dera Bassi, and will probably be free to return only during academic breaks, twice a year. If only I'd read about you gentlemen six months ago!