Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2013, 15:03   #16
BHPian

Re: Extreme Offroaders - Farm House Session

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdev29 View Post
@vroom, that's my gypsy with Nexen. It's as good as treppedors. I am happy with performance. I paid about 7k for each tire
Hello,
Sorry cannot tell from the photos, but have you made a spoa job on your gypsy? Very nice arches over the tyres, any idea where these can be got from?

Ciao
Old 10th November 2013, 16:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

All the work was done at a friends garage. its a SPOA with many other mods. Fender flares were bought from a friend who is into offroad mods and parts. Sajid from Sajid Motorsport
pdev29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2013, 21:27   #18
BHPian

Quote:
All the work was done at a friends garage. its a SPOA with many other mods. Fender flares were bought from a friend who is into offroad mods and parts. Sajid from Sajid Motorsport
Ok. Can you pm me his address and contact n umber . I have a few mods i wanted to get done on my gypsy too.
Old 16th November 2013, 14:25   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you for your reply. I am not able to pm, I guess some rules about being a new member or something, but may I please request you to give me some contact info of sajid?
Old 15th December 2013, 17:42   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Hey. I met sajid a few days back. He s got many options for modifications and off road accessories. I am planning to get a snorkel and rock sliders fitted from him. And also a custom made roll cage. My gypsy is currently undergoing a complete paint job. Will put up the pics once the job is done. This is how it used to look

Name:  ForumRunner_20131215_174211.png
Views: 311
Size:  257.3 KB

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks