Team-BHP - Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/143047-offroading-noble-cause-wayanad-thrills-support-palliative-care-2.html)

Good initiative Shibu. I will be there.

PS: Thanks for giving one of your jeeps to drive. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3266370)
Buddy, easy on the holier than thou attitude! There's some offroad event or the other happening every weekend. How many do you know of that contribute all funds to a noble cause?

:thumbs up:thumbs up

And speaking of 'precious fuel', don't you ever go out for a pleasure drive, or a driving holiday? I think we all know the answer to that. Lets take a chill pill here.

The organisers aren't doing anything out of the ordinary in terms of the OTR. However, it's an exceptional gesture that they're donating the monies raised to charity.

GTO, Thanks a lot for stepping in to support us. It means a lot for us "The O-Team". This is what makes Team-bhp special. :thumbs up

All the best Shibu!!

I would have loved to be a part of this but then driving the Jeep all the way to Wayanad looks a bit difficult preposition.

All the best Shibu,

EXO's are working out on leaves. Hopefully we will be there.:thumbs up

Great initiative Shibu. How I wish I could attend this year ! saw the recce pics on fb and was salivating lol. Will definitely make it next year.

Dear All,
Thanks for your overwhelming support.
Posting some recce pics for you all.

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_171921.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_175736.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_171317.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_175810.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_175910.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_180011.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_180356.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_180720.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-20130804_194251.jpg

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-dscn9338.jpg

Have been checking out on your FB page too Shibu. Tempting to the core. Wish I could make it but am stuck with the vehicle in garage. Will wait for the reports to see what I missed :)

Shibu: I will be there. Been a long time since I attended any Off Road event :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 3284847)
Shibu: I will be there. Been a long time since I attended any Off Road event :-)

Thanks khan_sultan,, Looking forward to see you. Yes its been a long time since we met for an OTR. :)

The OTR Schedule..

Offroading for a Noble Cause - Wayanad Thrills to support "The Palliative Care"-otrsche.jpg

Dear Participants,

Please note, Reporting and Registration Desk for Wayanad Thrills Off-Road Extravaganza is @

THE KALLAT HOTEL, KALPETTA, WAYANAD
SP Office Road,
Civil Station,
Kalpetta ,Wayanad
Kerala. Pin: 673122
Landline: +91 4936203333
Mobile # 9744 29 3333
9544 20 3333

From November 8th 2013, 12:00 PM onwards.

If you need any assistance, Please contact any of the below from the O-Team.

Contact Person : Nithin Johnson 944 6 50 40 80
Pradeep Vasudeven 95 39 411 555
Shibu Varghese 95 39 411 000

Hello JeepCaptain, can we please have some pictures / video ?

I am sure this was a blast of a weekend in Wayanad. Waiting to see more details from whoever participated and can post pics/videos clap:

Wayanad Thrills Offroad Extravaganza 2013 update.
71 Participant vehicles from 5 states and total participant count going above 150.
Team Wayanad Thrills thank one and all who helped us in making this event a big success. clap:

Photos and videos to follow soon. :)

@ j c, no reports of this great initiative yet :confused:

Five days since you last posted here.

Sudarshan