Team-BHP - Bangalore Annual Offroad Event - 24th & 25th January, 2014
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   Bangalore Annual Offroad Event - 24th & 25th January, 2014 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/144493-bangalore-annual-offroad-event-24th-25th-january-2014-a.html)

Hi Folks,

We Bangalore Offroaders are happy to announce the next Annual Offroading Event on 24th and 25th January 2014. This time surprises are part of the deal. Keep watching this thread for details.

In the meanwhile, Please confirm your participation in advance to avoid last minute rush and side effects of managing difficulties.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaraka (Post 3296202)
Hi Folks,

We Bangalore Offroaders are happy to announce the next Annual Offroading Event on 24th and 25th January 2014. This time surprises are part of the deal. Keep watching this thread for details.

In the meanwhile, Please confirm your participation in advance to avoid last minute rush and side effects of managing difficulties.

Gr8! clap:

Meeting Bangalore TBHPians and Jeep friends is pending for long now so this will be a good opportunity. Please post the schedule and other details ASAP.

Thanks,
Vishal

Dwarak Sir,

I'll be there for sure, so you can keep me confirmed.

Vehicle: Thar CRDe
Persons: 2 Adults
TShirt Size : Large

I may have some more folks if that's allowed, let me know.

Thanks - Amol

Dwarak sir,

I am in as well, with my THAR CRDe or MM540 with few friends. Do keep us informed.

I will also be glad to be part of your recce team, if not participating. I will also enjoy being part of your team volunteering the event (if not participating).

I know if I shall volunteer for recce, I cannot participate, but it's fine with me.

So do let me know.

Regards,
Tejas :)

Dwarak Sir - Count me + another friend in my Gypsy. Will transfer amount etc once you provide more details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaraka (Post 3296202)
Hi Folks,

Hello Mr. Dwaraka,
Plus one here as well. But can I come as a spectator[no 4X4]please:.

But on the bright side, if its possible then this will be my first TBHP meetclap:

Eagerly waiting for the details.

P.S. Off topic: Can I take any jeeps on rent basis to take part in this event?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vkrm_Rghvn (Post 3297426)
Hello Mr. Dwaraka,
Plus one here as well. But can I come as a spectator[no 4X4]please:.

But on the bright side, if its possible then this will be my first TBHP meetclap:

Eagerly waiting for the details.

P.S. Off topic: Can I take any jeeps on rent basis to take part in this event?

Hi,

you are welcome to take part in the event. Spectator is also a participant for us and you can hop into one of the offroader vehicle.

On your P.S. Yes you can if can get a 4WD vehicle on rent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaraka (Post 3297510)
Hi,

you are welcome to take part in the event. Spectator is also a participant for us and you can hop into one of the offroader vehicle.

On your P.S. Yes you can if can get a 4WD vehicle on rent.

Whoohooclap: count me in. Is it confirmed? Any details?

Folks, waiting for confirmations of participation. Recces are on full swing. you can expect best terrain as always.

Will look forward to some action on registrations.

Warm regards,
on behalf of Bangalore Offroaders

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaraka (Post 3313854)
Folks, waiting for confirmations of participation. Recces are on full swing. you can expect best terrain as always.

Will look forward to some action on registrations.

Warm regards,
on behalf of Bangalore Offroaders

Hi Dwarka, can you please confirm whether the terrain will be doable with my SUV? I will have 33" tyres for the event. Will be there regardless. Last years event was fantastic. Looking forward to something similar. Thanks.

Bangalore annual OTR we planned it in a new place, Few Reece pictures,

Quote:

Originally Posted by swastikviji (Post 3326462)
Bangalore annual OTR we planned it in a new place, Few Reece pictures,

Thanks for the recce pics, swastikviji !

The terrain, in keeping with BODA standards, looks awesome/inviting :thumbs up.
Hope to make it this time around as well.

Some moments of recce for you folks to look forward.

Dear friends,
The entry fee for the event will be 4000/- head, account details,
account name : siddartha santosh
account number : 102010100208024
bank: axis bank
branch : banashankari 3rd stage
IFSC CODE:UTIB0000102

please confirm your entry's as early as possible to Mr.Prithviraj on +98450-72669. e-mail: acprithviraj@gmail.com,

Bangalore offroaders are working extra time finalising the trails and ensuring that all our friends have yet another enjoyable offroad event. This time around we need to do some additional planning with regards to logistics and accommodation, hence an early confirmation and payment would really help the team.

Taking this into consideration we have kept the last date for confirmation/payment as 10th January 2014! Following are the details of the cost and payment details.

Per head cost: Rs 4000/-

Account name : Siddartha Santosh
Account number : 102010100208024
Bank: Axis bank
Branch : Banashankari 3rd stage
IFSC CODE:UTIB0000102

Please update your confirmations/payments to Prithviraj (Prithvi) also :+919845072669, acprithviraj@gmail.com with transaction details.

Looking forward to an active participation and encouragement to the event!