Team-BHP - Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/181857-off-road-adventure-zone-gurgaon-4x4-track-25-obstacles.html)

Offroad Adventure Zone is spread across four acres in the backdrop of the Aravallis. A place for enthusiasts to get their 4x4 machines out to test and have fun!

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-14729347_978466462265329_5244763243349710835_n.jpg
25 obstacles including a dirt track, extreme angle climbs and declines, slush pits, rock crawls, water wading with slush tracks, camel humps and much more have been designed for newcomers and veterans alike.

The day of launch witnessed participation by members of clubs/groups such as Rain Forest Challenge (RFC), North India Off-Roading Club (NIOC), Gerrari Offroaders Chandigarh, Triumph, HOGS, John Automobiles (Royal Enfield) and more.

New to the offroading world? No worries, those who do not own a 4X4 vehicle will also be able to experience the track with custom vehicles provided by them and under the supervision of their in-house trained marshals.

For updates, check out their Facebook page and for booking, check out their official website:http://www.offroadadventurezone.com/

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-unnamdsed.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-unnfaefeafamed.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-unnamed.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-sadsdasdas.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-14657293_978466325598676_8385763357480489076_n.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-14695451_978466828931959_159777509805312443_n.jpg

Here are some videos of local BHPians trying the new course:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_LGrJ-5g-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YjJycVv72M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLYyxJk-cc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct4TLgH3jaU

Videos from opening day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buoT86ltmCM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo26AOvbtRI

Thanks for sharing this Omkar. I was one of the participants at this place on its opening day. Very well organized event, I must say. The marshals did their duty very religiously and kept the whole place and situation under control throughout the day. The owner of the place is a nice chap too. This is certainly a big potential market to exploit in a city like Gurgaon, plenty of rookie off-roaders who would want to learn off-roading skills or enjoy the group activities, and plenty of Corporate who can utilize the place as a Team Building event etc. It's a wide group to cater and I hope they have good plan in place to tap this market. The obstacles are well designed as well. Not to mention that you can rent out their jeeps and gypsies to enjoy the place, without worrying about any damage/breakage to your own vehicle. This should be a good boost to local off-roading activities. I also hope they have a good plan to keep making regular changes in their track and obstacles, it can get boring after a few times you have been through all of them. Overall, a very good initiative and I had a fun day. :thumbs up

Here are a couple of pics from the opening day from my end, not blanking the number plates of vehicles since the event was held publicly. If this is not the right way to do it, request the moderators to do the needful.

The Monster Gypsy on right in which I did the whole track and obstacles.
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3783.jpg

A lovely looking Gurkha at the event. Belongs to a friend of BHPian nkapoor777.
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3771.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3787.jpg

A handsome looking Pajero Sport! Had teambhp's LCLC sticker. BHPian?
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3800.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3801.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3811.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3802.jpg

A Toyota Fortuner with almost same kit as my Fortuner. I was happy to see a cousin of my Fortuner at the event!
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3808.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3819.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3823.jpg

An immaculate 80 series LC, belonged to bigshot at Polaris dealership in Gurgaon.
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3821.jpg

This Fortuner had Amin son's bull bar, a replica of Ironman 4x4 bullbar that I have on my Fortuner.
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3826.jpg

Kartik's Awesome Toyota LC based Monster, the beast runs on a 4.2L gasoline V8.
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3834.jpg

What an awesome looking Pajero GLX! Belongs to Cougar Motorsports's top guy.
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3836.jpg

A sweet line up, isn't it!
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3837.jpg

A few bikers as well, Triumph had brought their Tiger lineup for test rides.
Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3789.jpg

Some Random Pics from the event.

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3759.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3760.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3762.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3770.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3778.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3780.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3804.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3784.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3792.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3798.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3799.jpg

Also, would like to mention that thanks to BHPian mustysekhon, I & .anshuman had exclusive access to this track a couple of weeks before the track was formally inaugurated. Please find below a couple of pics from our earlier session on this track. All in all, the track is very good fun. clap:

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3498.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3461.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3463.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3477.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3494.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3496.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3497.jpg

Off-Road Adventure Zone, Gurgaon - 4x4 track with 25 obstacles-img_3502.jpg

Gypsy belongs to mustysekhon, XUV to .anshuman and Fortuner to yours truly.

Not fair! North India enthusiasts have all the fun. First the awesome Buddh track, and now this :).

Great track & superb turnout. Hat's off to the track owners. What are the charges like?

4x4 enthusiasts can have a lot of fun here. Plus, imagine what it'll be like to test new SUVs. I can just imagine our Delhi Mods saying "2016 Fortuner cleared the obstacle, but the Endeavour didn't'.

Am sure the track will also get a lot of OEM business. There are multiple events every month where manufacturers (from Toyota to Mercedes) showcase what their SUVs are capable of. Instead of spending money & effort in building one-time use tracks, they can just rent this place out. It should certainly help that North India is the biggest car market in India.

Wow!! What an awesome facility. When people buy 4x4 SUVs for essentially daily commutes and long drives, having such a facility at short throw makes it worthwhile to be able to do something different with your vehicles.

I vaguely recall some guy putting up an offroading track somewhere between Mumbai and Lonavla too (perhaps not of this league). With rental gypsies as well. Not sure what happened to that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axe77 (Post 4096056)
When people buy 4x4 SUVs for essentially daily commutes and long drives, having such a facility at short throw makes it worthwhile to be able to do something different with your vehicles.

True. However, I would not have spent on 4X4 if this facility had come two months earlier stupid:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sourabhzen (Post 4096228)
True. However, I would not have spent on 4X4 if this facility had come two months earlier stupid:.

Not sure I understood buddy. You mean you're disappointed having experienced your car on this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axe77 (Post 4096317)
Not sure I understood buddy. You mean you're disappointed having experienced your car on this?

I have not experienced the track till now and I am sure I will love taking my car there.

However, I spent good amount of money to buy a 4WD vehicle in October. I would have spent lesser in getting a sedan or something and still experience 4X4 here (Off-Road Adventure Zone) on pay per use basis if I knew that this is coming up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omkar (Post 4095453)
Offroad Adventure Zone is spread across four acres in the backdrop of the Aravallis. A place for enthusiasts to get their 4x4 machines out to test and have fun!

25 obstacles including a dirt track, extreme angle climbs and declines, slush pits, rock crawls, water wading with slush tracks, camel humps and much more have been designed for newcomers and veterans alike.

What an awesome facility. The potential is huge if done professionally & safety aspects are taken care of. More than off-roaders it will be the SUV junta that should lap it up to take their beasts of the beaten track.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4096026)

Am sure the track will also get a lot of OEM business. There are multiple events every month where manufacturers (from Toyota to Mercedes) showcase what their SUVs are capable of. Instead of spending money & effort in building one-time use tracks, they can just rent this place out. It should certainly help that North India is the biggest car market in India.

Yeah. Makes perfect sense for them to showcase their vehicles. I am assuming that this place will also have suitable hospitality area so all aspects for OEMs would be taken care of at one location itself.

Quote:

What are the charges like?

I read somewhere that pricing is Rs 1000 for 2 hours if you bring your own vehicle. Rs 3500 including fuel for 2 hours if you hire a vehicle from them.

Seems like they got their pricing just right.

Surely going there the next chance I get!

Quote:

thanks to BHPian mustysekhon, I & .anshuman had exclusive access to this track a couple of weeks
hey, try to negotiate some special offers for members :)

now i understand about the frequent sightings of the monster gypsy and other modified 4x4 vehicles in and around gurgaon over the past few weeks, This place seems fun and is on the top of my agenda to test my Thar! Can anyone share the exact location and if possible their contact details, Can we try and set up a TBhp meet at this venue?
TIA

Great this seems to be a mecca for off-road enthusiast. Would love to be there to see these beautiful machine performing in there own habitat.

Thanks for sharing it here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbanator (Post 4096423)

+1. Do they accept credit card or e-wallet payments? Currency notes are too precious to spend for now.

Quote:

Am sure the track will also get a lot of OEM business. There are multiple events every month where manufacturers (from Toyota to Mercedes) showcase what their SUVs are capable of. Instead of spending money & effort in building one-time use tracks, they can just rent this place out.

Yes, the owner mentioned this to us that he is planning to get OEM business on board. Surely makes sense for car companies to rent out the place rather than going through the trouble of making their own temporary tracks.

That being said, Toyota has organized their bootcamp in Gurgan yesterday and it was not here, but around the same place where we usually off-road during weekends. Guess the owners are yet to get car companies in their wings.

Quote:

What are the charges like?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanmay K (Post 4096359)
I read somewhere that pricing is Rs 1000 for 2 hours if you bring your own vehicle. Rs 3500 including fuel for 2 hours if you hire a vehicle from them.

Prices are in same ballpark as Tanmay mentioned, INR 3500 for 2 hours if you rent out their Jeep/Gypsy etc (all inclusive of fuel and their local guide/marshal to guide you through the course). But I thought the charges were INR 1500/per vehicle for 2 hours if you wanna take your own 4x4 in there. Will clarify and re-confirm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sourabhzen (Post 4096228)

Well Sourabh, I will say it again through the same metaphor I had used on our WhatsApp group the other day.

Buying a 4x4 isn't a necessity. However, having a 4x4 in your vehicle is like having a LIC insurance policy that not only helps you immensely when the trouble strikes, but also keeps giving your enough smiles and giggles as occasional returns. Of course one needs to understand his vehicle's and his own capabilities as well, so the regular T&C apply. :D

I am sure you are happy with your decision of picking up a 4x4 Storme over a 4x2 one. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 4096344)
What an awesome facility. The potential is huge if done professionally & safety aspects are taken care of. More than off-roaders it will be the SUV junta that should lap it up to take their beasts of the beaten track.

Agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 4096344)
I am assuming that this place will also have suitable hospitality area so all aspects for OEMs would be taken care of at one location itself.

Yes I think the owner had tied up with some local restaurant guys to have snacks/refreshments available on the property. I think the place also has a separate area for kids since kids aren't allowed on the track. Last I heard, they were also planning to have paintball at the facility as well. I think their idea is to prepare the place as an all-in-one family enjoyment place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbanator (Post 4096423)

Sure we can. Let's catch up during one of our weekend off-roading jaunts and we will discuss about the possibilities, if any.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trumpcard (Post 4096431)
Can anyone share the exact location and if possible their contact details

Contact details are from their facebook page.

Offroad Adventure Zone
Village Baliyawas, Gurgaon, Haryana
Contact Number: 097178 00777

It is bang opposite National Institute of Solar Energy on Gurgaon-Faridabad Road, less than 100 meters inside the village. Once you reach NISE, you will see their hoarding from the main road.