Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2022, 16:26   #16

Re: 16 Thars offroading at Muneshwara Betta | Rabbit Hole Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishanvyas View Post
Hi Folks,

Note: We now do trails on every 2nd Saturday of the month, all the New THAR owners are welcome to join. For any other vehicles in bangalore and want to do off roading, hit me up, would be happy to do trails around this region.
Hi Ishan - can you add me to the group ?

Asheesh
Old 9th January 2022, 12:17   #17

Re: 16 Thars offroading at Muneshwara Betta | Rabbit Hole Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey Kulkarni View Post
Hey Dude, Great thread and pics. Good to see Thar being exposed to its limits. Keep sharing such stuff which actually helps peeps who’re potential buyers for the Thar.

I’ve sent you a DM. It’ll be great if you can respond.

Cheers
Amey
@Amey Have replied to you on the email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmenhr View Post
Good to see a Thar offroading event in bangalore.
Ishan, hope you organise more such events for us to read and hopefully participate in future.
BTW, you mentioned about the damages - Antenna, Snorkel & a bust tyre - What about the scratches while going thru the bushes. Man, new jeeps and I cringed at the thought of the paints taking a beating!! But thats what offroading does - one needs to be able to digest it. The limbraisers do help out to a certain extent during such events.
Happy offroading dude!
Krish
@emmenhr We are on track to do 1 OTR each month and 1 over nighter tough trail like Kodchadri, Kyatanamakki per quarter. Since the new THAR owners has a very high *Josh* right now, I believe next 1-2 years would be really good.

On Scratches, some of us have accepted as a part of our regular drives, some folks are really scared so they don't go inside these rabbit hole kind of trails, we usually have other ways to get around, that is part of our plan. For some of us, who have been doing more scratch holes, paint peeling has never been heard of, and scratches can be removed by good polishing on the THAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheesh.sharma View Post
Hi Ishan - can you add me to the group ?

Asheesh
@asheesh.sharma Can you DM me.

This month's trail was cancelled because of covid, we will be back once things get back to normal, I will be posting the details of the trail on team BHP as well so that everyone who want's to join can come along.
ishanvyas is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks