Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2008, 00:53   #46
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyer_made View Post
no in fact I am sorry because Samurai knows it all
Apology accepted. I don't know everything, but I live on a terrain similar to Goa with similar weather pattern. Due to very heavy monsoon, the soil erosion is very high and that is a major cause of changing terrain.
Old 26th December 2008, 19:46   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Apology accepted. I don't know everything, but I live on a terrain similar to Goa with similar weather pattern. Due to very heavy monsoon, the soil erosion is very high and that is a major cause of changing terrain.
Up here we have trouble keeping whole roads open and even discernable year to year, let alone 4x4 tracks. Environmental concerns are much more in the forefront in desert areas having little wind erosion. There are still deep ruts in some American Western deserts from wagons that passed through 140 years ago.
Old 29th December 2008, 15:56   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyer_made View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyer_made
these guys will ruin the terrain. terrain rutted like these will take years to repair it self.

we have to take care of our natural surroundings.

no in fact I am sorry because Samurai knows it all
cool down guys. i dont think that off roading spoils the terrain. in fact it makes us jeepers love the nature and make us more environment concious. ny ways Mr dyer_made. i appreciate your concern and do invite yopuo to come to Goa, the next time round, and i will take you to the same photographed terrain to back up or support samurai's claim, and yes, for us 'Samurai" does know it all.
Old 31st March 2009, 19:15   #49
BHPian

hey guys i just sold my jeep, i still cant believe it. i am yet to come to terms with myself.
Old 1st April 2009, 14:21   #50
BHPian

No problem if you sold your jeep you can always do up a new one. Do it up fast as offroaders Goa - 4x4 trails will have their monsoon OTR in first week of june.
cheers
Old 2nd April 2009, 12:29   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallystar View Post
No problem if you sold your jeep you can always do up a new one. Do it up fast as offroaders Goa - 4x4 trails will have their monsoon OTR in first week of june.
cheers
thanks rally star, keep me informed about the same, i have already got my hands up on a Bolero 4x4, and a mahindra classic

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks