Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2009, 19:59   #16
Senior - BHPian

now thats a 4x4 vehicle worth drooling for!

much better than paris hilton in a pink bentley!
Old 18th January 2009, 20:23   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKCRUISERS View Post
...why don't we set a date for a 4x4 event for what everit is worth.

A simple track with a few axle twisters and a little mud. Approx 4 min per vehicle to complete the track, ...
Folks in Hyderabad had done similar to what you are suggesting. See details here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-of...08-2008-a.html

Also, If you are seriously interested, there is a big OTR planned in Munnar (Kerala) this weekend 24/25th Jan. Some 25-30 4x4's and 70+ offroad enthusiasts will be there.

It is short notice for you but if you are interested then do fly over and join us.

Cheers,
Old 18th January 2009, 20:39   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Folks in Hyderabad had done similar to what you are suggesting. See details here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-of...08-2008-a.html

Also, If you are seriously interested, there is a big OTR planned in Munnar (Kerala) this weekend 24/25th Jan. Some 25-30 4x4's and 70+ offroad enthusiasts will be there.

It is short notice for you but if you are interested then do fly over and join us.

Cheers,
True, the Munnar OTR that Shahnawaz refers to has 4x4 enthusiasts coming in from all over South Indian states viz Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and we are coming in from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. It will be very interesting to meet fellow enthusiasts in the lovely backdrop of Munnar
Old 19th January 2009, 13:17   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
i have only seen M&M great escapes. and those are just excursion trips and not 4x4 events!

i would certainly like to get information about any other 4x4 events that take place in india which can be compared to the ones in SL!

cheers:
Hi Parm,

Great escapes are easy. The last one in north at Chandighar only one obstracle was worth the trip. That was he rsandy riverbed. Rest were soooooooo easy. Its worng to call it a 4x4 affair as the sand could be done on 2x4 also with momemtun and constant accelaration. If you want 4x4 thrill come in NIOC as you are in noida, you can make it. Which 4x4 do you have.

Regds

Amit
Old 19th January 2009, 13:21   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shams View Post
True, the Munnar OTR that Shahnawaz refers to has 4x4 enthusiasts coming in from all over South Indian states viz Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and we are coming in from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. It will be very interesting to meet fellow enthusiasts in the lovely backdrop of Munnar

Hi Shams,

Hows you buddy. This time i am missing Munnar. next time ill well have a team from up north also with our vechiles.

Have a great time at Munnar. I was speaking to Sudhir Kashayp, of Mahindra Mahindra he was telling about the terrain. Amazing boosss.

Hv great fun
Old 19th January 2009, 13:29   #21
BHPian

Photos of NIOC offroading

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Regds

Amit
Old 19th January 2009, 16:00   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusker4x4 View Post
Hi Parm,

Great escapes are easy. The last one in north at Chandighar only one obstracle was worth the trip. That was he rsandy riverbed. Rest were soooooooo easy. Its worng to call it a 4x4 affair as the sand could be done on 2x4 also with momemtun and constant accelaration. If you want 4x4 thrill come in NIOC as you are in noida, you can make it. Which 4x4 do you have.

Regds

Amit
thanx for the reply amit, i know in GEs most vehicles are 4x2 and its a more of PR event organised by M&M to show case their vehicles.

i would prefer doing actual 4x4 obsticals.

im on a hunt to aquire a MM540/550 and still chasing the owner in india from dubai to sell it since last august.
Old 19th January 2009, 18:13   #23
rippergeo

@LKCRUISERS- Welcome to TBHP. Would you please put up a thread on the Methanol-water injection mod when you get the time?

Old 19th January 2009, 19:04   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusker4x4 View Post
Hi Shams,

Hows you buddy. This time i am missing Munnar. next time ill well have a team from up north also with our vechiles.

Have a great time at Munnar. I was speaking to Sudhir Kashayp, of Mahindra Mahindra he was telling about the terrain. Amazing boosss.

Hv great fun
Thanks a mil, will be great to have you gentlemen from North join us the next time

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks