Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2012, 22:15   #31
BHPian

Re: Offroading Recce's - Bangalore!

Hi,
Just a word of caution, never ever venture out alone. Even two jeeps is not enough if you are'n't carrying recovery equipment like winches,highlift jacks, winches and tow ropes etc. Even a harmless looking trail can turn out otherwise. I suggest, be tuned to these pages and BODA guys would be shortly having their monthly (hopefully) shot of offroading.

Warm Regards
Andy
Grace is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2012, 23:56   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Hi,
Just a word of caution, never ever venture out alone. Even two jeeps is not enough if you are'n't carrying recovery equipment like winches,highlift jacks, winches and tow ropes etc. Even a harmless looking trail can turn out otherwise. I suggest, be tuned to these pages and BODA guys would be shortly having their monthly (hopefully) shot of offroading.

Warm Regards
Andy
Thanks a lot for your kind advise Andy. Appreciate the same. I have high-lift jack, tow rope and Tool kit. I don't have winch yet setup on my MM540.

I just want to check out the trail near Raagi Halli near Jigani and I would be cautious to venture into treacherous terrains...we friends just want to have a day-out with some adventure...
Hence, I am requesting few experts out here to share the details of the trails in and around Bangalore....
Old 26th September 2016, 13:09   #33
BHPian

Revving up an old thread.

Hope by this time Sulthan and team would have found out lots of OTR trails near Bangalore. Any more update please ?
I am also looking for some of the mild trails where I can begin with my Pajero sport. Can you guys please suggest some place, where I can take my Pajero with the family(mild off road trails).
Old 19th December 2016, 19:47   #34
BHPian

Are terrain maps available with Survey of India, Bangalore? These are normally used for prelim map recce, followed up by physical recce and on Google Earth. Digital maps always help if updated. Anyone tried Chikballapur and near-abouts? Karahalli too!

Most Viewed