Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2009, 09:32   #31
BANNED

So what are the plans guys?

I am in Chandigarh.. Can I join you guys too?
Old 12th April 2009, 11:18   #32
Senior - BHPian

There is still an MP quota but the minimum rate is now close to 60,000 odd. On the other hand a lot of Gypsies is going to be disposed from the Parliment house administration.
Old 12th April 2009, 12:03   #33
BHPian

Hi Guys,

What say, Lets rename the thread "Election planning and MP/MLA Jeep Quota's".
I'll start of with my Tauji's Jeep acquired long back through MLA/MP quota. Its in a bad state though but will soon go in for paint.

Shahid please do post pics of the 100 Offroaders, Horses, Elephants that you came across at the nomination ceremony.

Cheers !!!!
Attached Thumbnails
NIOC OTR - Hissar (10-11, April'09)-24032009433.jpg  

Old 12th April 2009, 12:44   #34
Senior - BHPian

I was not carrying a camera and left my mobile phone too in the dashboard of the car away from all the pushing and jostling on the stage.

But on a more serious note - Have the NOIC off roaders gone to Hissar last Friday ? How many joining, dont see the final list of joining on this thread.
Old 12th April 2009, 20:24   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox View Post
I was not carrying a camera and left my mobile phone too in the dashboard of the car away from all the pushing and jostling on the stage.
Sahid, we were really looking forward to see the numerous off-roaders and elephants etc etc on the nomination ceremony. Too bad you din't carry your camera
Our loss!!!

Quote:
But on a more serious note - Have the NOIC off roaders gone to Hissar last Friday ? How many joining, dont see the final list of joining on this thread.
Yeah Sahid,
NIOC and TeamBHP off-roaders from NCR went and had a really good time @ Hissar.
Randeep and his Chachaji really went out of the way and took very good care of all the jeepers!!!

I will be uploading the pictures tomorrow on this thread, in the meanwhile others can do the honors.
Old 13th April 2009, 15:25   #36
Senior - BHPian

They were not really off roaders. You have missed nothing. Boleros, Sumos and Marshals, MM 540s ( Taxi type ) or Scorpios are hardly off roaders that one doesn't see everyday. The fact that there was an assebly of over 120 of them assembled on three sides of a football ground would have made a good picture. From the stage I did see a few digital cameras and even a small camcorder taking some pics and videos. Wonder if these guys would have pics of the assembled vehicles. We also had one 407 pick up deced with garlands and flowers but I am sure no one would be intersted in a pic of that.
Old 13th April 2009, 15:46   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox View Post
They were not really off roaders. You have missed nothing. Boleros, Sumos and Marshals, MM 540s ( Taxi type ) or Scorpios are hardly off roaders that one doesn't see everyday. The fact that there was an assebly of over 120 of them assembled on three sides of a football ground would have made a good picture. From the stage I did see a few digital cameras and even a small camcorder taking some pics and videos. Wonder if these guys would have pics of the assembled vehicles. We also had one 407 pick up deced with garlands and flowers but I am sure no one would be intersted in a pic of that.
Wow,

That must be an amazing site for you.

Mods I guess now we ought to change the name of the thread to "2009 Lok Sabha Election Preparations"

Cheers !!!!!!!!

Most Viewed