Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2009, 15:06   #76
BHPian

Thanks Santosh ... I think all of us who are in the first few OTR's need to really thank senior members like Khan, Dwarak, Star ( to name a few ) for their effort in finding places and more importantly teaching us newbies how to drive on these terrains.
The patience dislayed by these seniors is really commendable, especially when we newbies make mistakes in our enthusiasm.
Old 6th May 2009, 19:28   #77
Senior - BHPian

Hi all,

Regret delay in posting pictures. Internet was down for 4 days.

Picasa Web Albums - Dwarakanath - DevarabettaOT...#

It is good to see newbies joining up for the OTR. I always belived that, not just owning an SUV/4WD vehicle, but one must appreciate it's capabilities and exploit it.

Wish to see more enthusiasts joining for next OTR be it anywhere in India. Gangup and go out.

Have fun.
Dwarak
Old 7th May 2009, 10:03   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaraka View Post
Hi all,

Regret delay in posting pictures. Internet was down for 4 days.

Picasa Web Albums - Dwarakanath - DevarabettaOT...#

It is good to see newbies joining up for the OTR. I always belived that, not just owning an SUV/4WD vehicle, but one must appreciate it's capabilities and exploit it.

Wish to see more enthusiasts joining for next OTR be it anywhere in India. Gangup and go out.

Have fun.
Dwarak
Dwarak sir,
I think the wait was worth it - Your pics are awesome and extensive.

I had not carried my camera, though my passenger (Vinayak) was taking pics. Waiting for him to post the pics/vids.

And as I have said in my earlier post, we newbies are grateful to you.

Cheers
GB
Old 20th June 2009, 14:03   #79
BHPian

These are pics from previous OTR at devarabetta (19 apr 09).The less eventful one .
sorry for the delayed posting.
Attached Thumbnails
Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-017.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-019.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-020.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-023.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-024.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-027.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-029.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-033.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-035.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-036.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-037.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-038.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-039.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-041.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-042.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-045.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-046.jpg  

Devarabetta-New TG Halli for off-roaders (Revisited)!!!-sgeredevarabetta-049.jpg  

Old 20th June 2009, 15:20   #80
Senior - BHPian

nice pics late but still its ok.
you are forgiven
Old 20th June 2009, 16:42   #81
Distinguished - BHPian

What an absolute lazy person you are. Posting pictures after 2 months of the event

In the pictures, it seems that the exposure & WB is not correct and also the composition is way too messed up and the post processing is non existent & looks like you have trouble shooting pictures .

You sure you camera is genuine or is just like your...

Kidding boss, nice pics -- keep them coming, even though they are 2 months late

Most Viewed