Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2009, 12:14   #61
BHPian

guys!! The video that we applauded was just the teaser,the action is yet to come,as the video is getting edited now & will be applauded soon!!we appologise for the delay.i guess tharakan has made it clear.

regards MI...KI!!
Old 19th November 2009, 13:15   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexXxentric View Post
Suggest recce routes in your area and do join the action.
I am from the coastal Belt (Oachira), But done several trails in Pathanamtitta some years back. Gavi used to be one of them, i heard its a paved road now Some other places you can think of is, Konni, Seethathodu etc. Will suerly Join next time when i come home with my Jeep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharakan9 View Post
TAnd you know that once everybody is into off roading, nobody cares of the pictures and videos. Drivers wont even wait for the camera person to click. And if the vehicle is into a tuff obstacle, people will gather around and will spoil the video. It wont look good in the end. We will try to do justice to the video in the coming OTRs. I hope the main video will be good in terms of off road experience but we need to wait till it is released.
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki View Post
guys!! The video that we applauded was just the teaser,the action is yet to come,as the video is getting edited now & will be applauded soon!!we appologise for the delay.i guess tharakan has made it clear.

regards MI...KI!!
Eagerly waiting for that

Thanks
--Sree--
Old 19th November 2009, 16:12   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod_nookala View Post
Nice Video, good looking 4x4's, but the extreme element is missing. I hope future videos will have some more action

Vinod/ Sreeraj

Thanks for your comments. Worth Encouraging.

Keep watching the thread for serious action snaps/ videos.

I think you have not completely understood what 'Team 4X4 Extreme' is. Sreejith had the right answer. It's just a start up and we have a lot to go. Thankfully we have a good team with the right mix of people.

Let's move slowly learning from our mistakes, learning from our zeniors and we reach the place reserved for us. Still learn, all are interested in technical side too.

Keep throwing in your valuable comments/ suggestions.

You can defenitely join us if you are interested.
Old 19th November 2009, 16:21   #64
BHPian

A few more pics from our OTR
Attached Thumbnails
Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-snap9.jpg  

Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-snap8.jpg  

Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-snap-12-copy.jpg  

Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-snap11.jpg  

Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-snap14.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 19th November 2009, 16:25   #65
BHPian

Keep them rolling guys, BTW is it also from Ponmudi?

Thanks
--Sree--
Old 19th November 2009, 16:51   #66
BHPian

Yes, it is also around Ponmudi area. There are no places as such in tvm. So we are planning to head north.
Old 19th November 2009, 17:59   #67
BHPian

Hey you Extreme guys !
Thats some metal you'll have there. Its good to see that its being used as its intended to.
I am from Goa, and we also are 13 strong and you can check out my thread '4*4 Trails Goa' for pics of our outings
Cheers
Old 19th November 2009, 20:55   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketla2411 View Post
Hey you Extreme guys !
Thats some metal you'll have there. Its good to see that its being used as its intended to.
I am from Goa, and we also are 13 strong and you can check out my thread '4*4 Trails Goa' for pics of our outings
Cheers

Thank you. Its good to know that we share the same interest. We will be keeping track of your thread. We hope to vist your place with our steeds.
Old 8th December 2009, 18:26   #69
BHPian

Suggest the best Offroad Tracks in Kerala

Hi friends,

We have been planning for the next trip and came accross some tracks in Nelliyampathy/ Vagamon/ Kothamangalam

But before fixing the place why don't we get your inputs. Hey friends and my fellow bhpians, suggestions are almost welcome for the next trip. I know, there will be places that needs to be explored. We have plans for a 2-3 day trip - in an extreme terrain.

Add your inputs here. Lets discuss the best in Kerala.
Old 8th December 2009, 22:22   #70
BHPian

hey Team ,off road gurus please help us find a place for offroadding within kerela as sreeraj sir! said before!! extreme terrain that suits our Team name,we have done a few reccas in vagamon but ,not that worth & lacks the extreme limits,steeds are all set for our next Otr but destination Lie undiscovered,its a 3 day otr that we planned,waiting for your valuable suggestions!!

Regards MI...KI!!
Old 8th December 2009, 22:46   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hey Team ,off road gurus please help us find a place for offroadding within kerela as sreeraj sir! said before!! extreme terrain that suits our Team name,we have done a few reccas in vagamon but ,not that worth & lacks the extreme limits,steeds are all set for our next Otr but destination Lie undiscovered,its a 3 day otr that we planned,waiting for your valuable suggestions!!

Regards MI...KI!!
Try mambara hills at nelliyampathy
Old 8th December 2009, 23:16   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Try mambara hills at nelliyampathy
good choice foby ,can u give us more details of this place!!
Old 8th December 2009, 23:38   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
good choice foby ,can u give us more details of this place!!
Please check out the thread https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...-trekkers.html (Nilliyampathy- forest ride boon for trekkers)

You will defnitely love it
Old 15th December 2009, 03:08   #74
BHPian

Extreme recce on 22nd Jan 2010 - Lets make it a big event.

Its time to explore the new track. Lets hitch up our seat belts and head out! Calling all 4-Wheelers for our trip on 22nd Jan 2010. As mentioned above, this will be a recce trip offering the best offroad experience and a starter for the June - July extreme trip.

We have fixed on the Aluva - Munnar Road (Old Munnar road) + Munnar - Kodai route. Lot of people have done this Old Munnar Road, but let's do it our way and make it special as our team.

Starting from Trivandrum on early morning Friday 22nd, we cover the Old Munnar road and halt at Munnar on Day 1. Campfire + lodging + Food will be arranged at a reasonable rate/ head. Day 2 will be for extreme offroading through Munnar - Vattada - Kodai route (tentative) and Day 3 (24 Jan) - Heading back home. Registration + food + lodging + Campfire charges will be updated later but affordable for anyone. Get ready with your 4-wheeler - what ever, where ever you are, join us with your vehicle. Maximum 4 people allowed per vehicle.

Just have a look at the below links for some idea - Old Munnar Route
from our T-Bhp.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ex...nar-route.html

Munnar - Kodai - not exaclty shown but gives some idea on the route.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ugher-cut.html

Keep an eye on the thread. You can find more details coming in. Be part of it and make it a big success!
Old 15th December 2009, 03:12   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepgnair View Post
Its time to explore the new track. Lets hitch up our seat belts and head out! Calling all 4-Wheelers for our trip on 22nd Jan 2010. As mentioned above, this will be a recce trip offering the best offroad experience and a starter for the June - July extreme trip.

We have fixed on the Aluva - Munnar Road (Old Munnar road) + Munnar - Kodai route. Lot of people have done this Old Munnar Road, but let's do it our way and make it special as our team.

Starting from Trivandrum on early morning Friday 22nd, we cover the Old Munnar road and halt at Munnar on Day 1. Campfire + lodging + Food will be arranged at a reasonable rate/ head. Day 2 will be for extreme offroading through Munnar - Vattada - Kodai route (tentative) and Day 3 (24 Jan) - Heading back home. Registration + food + lodging + Campfire charges will be updated later but affordable for anyone. Get ready with your 4-wheeler - what ever, where ever you are, join us with your vehicle. Maximum 4 people allowed per vehicle.

Just have a look at the below links for some idea - Old Munnar Route
from our T-Bhp.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ex...nar-route.html

Munnar - Kodai - not exaclty shown but gives some idea on the route.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ugher-cut.html

Keep an eye on the thread. You can find more details coming in. Be part of it and make it a big success!
Can I take a 2WD mm540 , can I take 4WD endavour ?

Most Viewed