Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2009, 20:10   #46
BHPian

The team is planning a OTR in Jan 2009. We are just giving out the dates so that whose who want to join us can be ready with their steeds.
Old 16th November 2009, 21:06   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4u View Post
the most surprising thing I see here is that when all you guys went on an extreme offroading trip, your rides are surprisingly really clean in the pictures...whats the trick to do that?

Oue rides are clean even after an OTR. . We do take care of our rides like our babes. We do rock them hard then its required and do also pamper her a lot to keep her smiling.

Well, i belive nobody understood what i said. So, lets leave it to the pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-dsc02284.jpg  

Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-dsc02289.jpg  

Old 16th November 2009, 21:24   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharakan9 View Post
The team is planning a OTR in Jan 2009. We are just giving out the dates so that whose who want to join us can be ready with their steeds.
dude!! its 2010!! & i wonder how u got the car wash pic from our last OTR!!
regards
MI..KI!!
Old 16th November 2009, 21:58   #49
BHPian

our steeds in front of the farm house
Attached Thumbnails
Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-snap-11.jpg  

Old 17th November 2009, 22:20   #50
BHPian

The party in the wild. Our babes surely did enjoy it.
Attached Thumbnails
Team 4x4 Extreme - Kerala-dsc02259.jpg  

Old 18th November 2009, 19:15   #51
BHPian

The pictures did say a lot. Some people did ask for the vedios. We dont want to disappoint anybody. So, we are going to give you the vedios. Watch and enjoy.
Old 18th November 2009, 20:08   #52
BHPian

It my first time uploading a vedio in team-bhp. I hope it works.

You can except some vedios which will be out soon. In the mean time, enjoy waching the teaser.

Old 19th November 2009, 00:24   #53
BHPian

Tharakan Sare,

OK here we goes, i am yet to see an "Extreme" terrain as your Club name suggested from the thread. I am sure u might have done more challenging terrains before the formation of club. Since i am from the same state (Quilon - which is near to almost every OTR Terrains) , i know there are lot of challenging terrain out there. How about sharing some of those pictures if you have.

A photo can never do justice to any terrains, but having part of number of OTRs if not all, i could imagine at least 25% of difficulties from pictures. We have excellent terrains like Gavi (Now a paved road ), Suryanelli etc.

Thanks
--Sree--

Last edited by sreerajunnithan : 19th November 2009 at 00:25.
Old 19th November 2009, 09:18   #54
BHPian

Videooooo

Tharakan,

Good video. Thanks for the constant updates.
In many OTRs, the video part will be missing unless we have a friend who prefer click rather than shifting levers.
And generally the interesting action part will miss the lens.

Sreeraj Sareeeeyyy,

They have set the ball running.
now its the turn for experienced people to contribute their experience & expertise.
the team got the "enthu" & will do justice to its name.

anyways they can't start it as 4x4 Novice & then later rechristen as 4x4 extreme.

Suggest recce routes in your area and do join the action.

Last edited by MexXxentric : 19th November 2009 at 09:37.
Old 19th November 2009, 09:49   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexXxentric View Post
Tharakan,

Good video. Thanks for the constant updates.
In many OTRs, the video part will be missing unless we have a friend who prefer click rather than shifting levers.
And generally the interesting action part will miss the lens.

Sreeraj Sareeeeyyy,

They have set the ball running.
now its the turn for experienced people to contribute their experience & expertise.
the team got the "enthu" & will do justice to its name.

anyways they can't start it as 4x4 Novice & then later rechristen as 4x4 extreme.

Suggest recce routes in your area and do join the action.
Thanx mate Mexxentric !! For saving our Team 4x4 extreme!!We are just starters, need advice & guidance
Old 19th November 2009, 10:31   #56
Senior - BHPian

Nice Video, good looking 4x4's, but the extreme element is missing. I hope future videos will have some more action
Old 19th November 2009, 11:30   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod_nookala View Post
Nice Video, good looking 4x4's, but the extreme element is missing. I hope future videos will have some more action

It seems that everybody did point out the extreme element. As i said before the vedio which was uploaded is just a teaser. As you can see, the vedio ends at the starting point of a river cross. This vedio is not supposed to be a off roading vedio. It is more or less like a intro for Team 4x4 Extreme. The main vedio is yet to be released. We will upload it as soon as it is ready. Sorry for keeping you waiting.
Old 19th November 2009, 11:40   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharakan9 View Post
It seems that everybody did point out the extreme element. As i said before the vedio which was uploaded is just a teaser. As you can see, the vedio ends at the starting point of a river cross. This vedio is not supposed to be a off roading vedio. It is more or less like a intro for Team 4x4 Extreme. The main vedio is yet to be released. We will upload it as soon as it is ready. Sorry for keeping you waiting.

You seem to have some problem with the word video, The word 'vedi-o' is too funny. Anyways, i am going to trissur this weekend i have some adventure stuff planned, heard there are some nice gypsis with some dealers waiting for deserving owners, let me see if i can help.

Pramod
Old 19th November 2009, 11:43   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerajunnithan View Post
Tharakan Sare,

OK here we goes, i am yet to see an "Extreme" terrain as your Club name suggested from the thread. I am sure u might have done more challenging terrains before the formation of club. Since i am from the same state (Quilon - which is near to almost every OTR Terrains) , i know there are lot of challenging terrain out there. How about sharing some of those pictures if you have.

A photo can never do justice to any terrains, but having part of number of OTRs if not all, i could imagine at least 25% of difficulties from pictures. We have excellent terrains like Gavi (Now a paved road ), Suryanelli etc.

Thanks
--Sree--
The video is just an intro for the team. We didnt want much of off roading in the teaser. And you know that once everybody is into off roading, nobody cares of the pictures and videos. Drivers wont even wait for the camera person to click. And if the vehicle is into a tuff obstacle, people will gather around and will spoil the video. It wont look good in the end. We will try to do justice to the video in the coming OTRs. I hope the main video will be good in terms of off road experience but we need to wait till it is released.

Last edited by tharakan9 : 19th November 2009 at 11:48.
Old 19th November 2009, 11:55   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
You seem to have some problem with the word video, The word 'vedi-o' is too funny. Anyways, i am going to trissur this weekend i have some adventure stuff planned, heard there are some nice gypsis with some dealers waiting for deserving owners, let me see if i can help.

Pramod

Thank you for pointing out my error. And Best of luck for the gypsy. I hope you will be riding back in a gypsy. Talking about it, i remember going to ekm to buy a gypsy but we were lucky to find two and bought both on our way back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks