Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2009, 17:40   #121
Team-BHP Support

German, you guys went in the night? I see Jeeps stuck again. I don't recognise the people in the snaps, who all went?
Old 31st December 2009, 20:09   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
German, you guys went in the night? I see Jeeps stuck again. I don't recognise the people in the snaps, who all went?
he he!! yes we again ended up reaching there at 8pm. Went with my trek mates. on the way met another jeeper Ravi with his friends at nagarahole checkpost who was on the same plan. initially my jeep went and sat on the diff. reversed back and put some stones and we did it to the top without much hassle.
Old 1st January 2010, 11:17   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
German...Nice name Samurai, it suits his personality, Expects More Precision from all the unwanted things he does.
Old 4th January 2010, 15:56   #124
BHPian

Guys,

What a wonderful event & what wonderful stories, Wish we also had the narration to add to it. Some thing like mjothi does

BTW as i am planning to upgrade my 2006 scorpio to Scorpio 4X4, please provide feedback on Scorpio's performace in this OTR.
Old 4th January 2010, 16:07   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamtheLeo View Post
Guys,

What a wonderful event & what wonderful stories, Wish we also had the narration to add to it. Some thing like mjothi does

BTW as i am planning to upgrade my 2006 scorpio to Scorpio 4X4, please provide feedback on Scorpio's performace in this OTR.
I dont think you will like it - but it was mentioned in another thread - here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...ml#post1647873

3 rides which didnt make it were scorps 4wd. I am not sure whether this thread has any details on what failed and on which obstacle.
Old 4th January 2010, 16:11   #126
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzegeek View Post
I dont think you will like it - but it was mentioned in another thread - here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...ml#post1647873

3 rides which didnt make it were scorps 4wd. I am not sure whether this thread has any details on what failed and on which obstacle.

Yeah Adzegeek, i read it & thats why i wanted a few more opinions. I know automatic is actually causing more problems then making life simpler but I am certain that i would not want to go for a TATA safari Dicor. Which leaves me with no option which is comfortable as well robust & all terrain freindly
Old 6th January 2010, 18:56   #127
BHPian

Amazing event, beautifully narrated and awesome shots, thanks for sharing

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks