Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2010, 01:53   #376
Senior - BHPian

Eagerly waiting for the full results including the individual winners.
Organrisers or Participants, please do the honors.
Old 16th August 2010, 06:48   #377
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKCRUISERS View Post
Team Blue 4 Great Job. It took us from 9m to 3 pm to finish 6 stages on D1, and SS7 washed out on Rain, you guys on the other hand super speed on executing 5 Stages after 3pm in the Wet weather.
Thanks so much Sean, We were possessed you know

Quote:
A Free entry with an equipped vehicle is ready for you guys for Tapronana 2010 (Entry value of US$ 1500) See you soon. You guys can handle this with ease
Thanks again, we will definitely try our best to make it!!

Quote:
Off to Sanya.
Can someone post the final standings
Cheers
Best of luck for the next event at Sanya to you guys!

I'm sure Arka / Bala / Organisers will soon post the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
Eagerly waiting for the full results including the individual winners.
Organrisers or Participants, please do the honors.
Nitrous, this year was slightly different cos of the # of SS each day and the unexpected delay in certain areas. I will let the organisers do the talking!!

IMO, this year was tougher than last year and the long transport legs caught many unawares.
Old 16th August 2010, 07:36   #378
BHPian

Quote:
A Free entry with an equipped vehicle is ready for you guys for Tapronana 2010 (Entry value of US$ 1500) See you soon. You guys can handle this with ease
This is the best offer vikram you should make it to Tapronana.
Old 16th August 2010, 07:55   #379
BHPian

Congrats

Congrats Vikram, Doc and Mohan for the Victory!
Old 16th August 2010, 09:26   #380
BHPian

Quote:
Team Blue 4 Great Job. It took us from 9m to 3 pm to finish 6 stages on D1, and SS7 washed out on Rain, you guys on the other hand super speed on executing 5 Stages after 3pm in the Wet weather.

Off to Sanya.

Can someone post the final standings

Cheers
Thanks a Lot for the Invite Sean, its really a honour. Will discuss with Vikram and really try to make it. Please keep the trophy ready ;-).
Dr.Jones
Old 16th August 2010, 09:47   #381
BHPian

Quote:
It took us from 9m to 3 pm to finish 6 stages on D1
I strongly believe that you could have been faster in day1 if your team where feeling well :( very unfortunate.

Best of luck for next TPC
Old 16th August 2010, 11:40   #382
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh, what a good 2 days of fun filled off-roading we had...!!!! SUPERRRR. I thoroughly enjoyed the event.

Kudos to the organizers for holding this event. The logistics/stay was nice and comfortable -- top class.

Congrats to all the winners of the event and it was great to have met lots of folks for the first time and some old friends as well.

PS: Looking forward to the data on the detailed scores (team & individual), attempts, winners (and especially the criteria for each category) etc being posted here

Last edited by khan_sultan : 16th August 2010 at 11:41.
Old 16th August 2010, 13:05   #383
BHPian

had a blast,
two days of hardcore offroading
all exposed skin is burnt
superb organising, though i think we ended each day a bit late and hence could not do the technical and individual stages, those would have been fun
khan bhai, the drive is still pending
but special thanks to the banglore guys for all the secretive favours in terms of much needed supplements
ull guys are a mad bunch
thanks to all for the experience
Old 16th August 2010, 14:29   #384
Senior - BHPian

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Vikram / Ranjit, Dr. Jones/ Boopalan, Rajmohan / Lokesh!!! You guys rock

Three extremely capable machines; MM 540, Willys LB and a Gypsy with 3 extremely capable drivers. Justice is served.

Last edited by The Wolf : 16th August 2010 at 14:30.
Old 16th August 2010, 14:36   #385
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Vikram / Ranjit, Dr. Jones/ Boopalan, Rajmohan / Lokesh!!! You guys rock

Three extremely capable machines; MM 540, Willys LB and a Gypsy with 3 extremely capable drivers. Justice is served.
Thanks Ritesh, You should have been there too. It was a blast, and we were all tired, tested, broken, etc etc.

The terrain this year was marked superb!

Unfortunately we could not witness much of what was happening at the other side and missed some famous names in action.

Anyways, there is always another time!
Old 16th August 2010, 15:21   #386
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
Hey Guys,

TPC 10 was fantastic. Our team Blue4 [Vikram / Ranjit, Dr. Jones/ Boopalan, Rajmohan / Lokesh] won the FIRST place.

There were 18 SS spread over 2 grueling days. We had 10 SS the first day and 8 the next.

Pics will follow shortly: Courtesy Ravin aka Bottle@team-bhp.com

Congratulations to all the winner.

Awaiting the report and all the action packed pictures.
Old 16th August 2010, 16:01   #387
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Blue4 [Vikram / Ranjit, Dr. Jones/ Boopalan, Rajmohan / Lokesh] on winning the TPC'10.

Now can someone please do the honours and post a detailed report
Old 16th August 2010, 16:11   #388
Senior - BHPian

Just back in Mumbai after a 20 hour drive and, more importantly, 3 days at TPC!

As a member of the O-Team I didn't have an opportunity to witness everyone's performance on all stages and I dearly wish I could have wandered around to see what the other members had put together for their Special Stages.

This was my first TPC and I loved being a part of the O-Team with such a WONDERFUL bunch of people. I want to thank ALL of you guys:
1. Major Roy
2. Manoj
3. The crew at adventure zone
4. Arka
5. Deep
6. Bala
7. Senthil
8. Mahendran
9. Hemdutt
10. Arvind
11. Venky
12. Raj
13. The photographers
14. Ali for fixing up my Gypsy despite being a competitor with his vehicles to care for
14. Latif (the most endearing mechanic I have ever met / also likes puzzles and magic tricks)

I am honored and humbled after meeting UBS and Vivek. UBS is impossibly kind and generous with his knowledge and it makes me really sad to part ways with a gentleman of his class. Vivek is the loyal understudy and a man who puts his passion for 4x4s ahead of his own needs. Both of them took apart my Gypsy's left front wheel assembly to replace the lower knuckle bearing. Ali (latif's brother) finished the job later in the evening giving me a vehicle that I could use to man my SS. Without these guys I would have been in a different mood at the moment...unhappy. THANKS for putting me back in action...you made TPC happen for me!!

I hope SS5 on Day-1 was fun for all the participants. I am personally more proud of the work I did with SS-3 on Day-2 and I hope all/some of you enjoyed the slush and the "circuit" nature of the SS.

Meeting Allan on my turf was a great experience. This man puts everything he has behind anything he does and if there was a prize for the most prepared team, his would take it with ease. The seriousness he attributes to TPC gives us the impetus to raise the bar again next year.

Khan Sultan...great to meet you again. The Bangalore team is a fantastic bunch from all walks of life and you guys really bring the evenings alive. I wish I could have spent some more time with you lot...Next year for sure.

Jaggu - Did you get your umbrella back my friend?

Patrick Paaji - you are a wonderful person and I am honored to have your number in my phone book. It is unfortunate that mechanical failures do not discriminate when they attack. The way you and your team attacked my SS on Day-2 was inspiring.

Nishant, Prabhu and Vijay - You guys simply ROCK! Big fan...me!

Aah I wish I could name everyone here but I simply cannot after 2 days of varying degrees of heat, cold, dry, wet, sand, slush, dust, fleas, mozzies, snakes, lizards, birds, Arka! My mind is overloaded and I need to rest. I've had 20 hours of sleep in the last 5 nights and that is more than double what some of the other O's have had...still not enough for me.

Once I get the pics/vids out - I'll post my report.

Finally: CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners. Vikram has spared himself of 12 months of ragging at our hands. Now we need to prepare for 12 months of his generosity with his Credit Card and Cash. All are welcome
Old 16th August 2010, 16:33   #389
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Team Blue 4. Way to Go. Now time to take up the offer from Sean and test your mettle against teams in a different country.
Old 16th August 2010, 16:48   #390
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsferrari View Post
Aah I wish I could name everyone here but I simply cannot after 2 days of varying degrees of heat, cold, dry, wet, sand, slush, dust, fleas, mozzies, snakes, lizards, birds, Arka!
LOL, so very true. just that the order may not be right here
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks