Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Oh, I was just thinking about Jeeps...
You did say Armada
Old 26th January 2010, 21:50   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
Hi, I am thinking of spending 2 weeks driving in the Spiti valley region of the Himalayas in a 4x4 jeep. I am a UK national and would like to know where I can hire a jeep from on a self drive basis and if at all this is possible.

Any help or recommendations will be very gratefully received.

Moe
If it's a jeep you specifically want, I don't think such an option is available anywhere in India. However, if you are looking for a self-drive 4x4 for your trip, there are many companies through whom you can get cars like the Ford Endeavour, Nissan XTrail, Mitsubishi Pajero etc. You could look up https://www.europcarasia.com/fleet-g...fourWheelDrive or Hire Tata Safari,Hire Ford Endeavour,Tata Safari Car Rental,Ford Endeavour Car Rental,India or Avis Guide to Renting.

Hope this helps.
Old 26th January 2010, 23:00   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
You did say Armada
That did have a Jeep facade.
Old 8th June 2010, 11:23   #19
BHPian

To Hire A Jeep

Hi Guys

Where can I hire a Jeep (Self-driven) for 12 days for a trip to Leh. I will be traveling from Bangalore to Delhi on the 23rd of June 2010. We are a team of 17 members riding from Delhi to Manali and Leh. We are in need of a Diesel Jeep that we can hire from either Delhi, Chandigarh or Manali.

Anyone with any contacts or information kindly advice me as to how i can hire a jeep and what costs are involved.

Thanks

Stevie
Old 28th February 2014, 09:34   #20
BHPian

Re: To Hire A Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie View Post
Hi Guys

Where can I hire a Jeep (Self-driven) for 12 days for a trip to Leh. I will be traveling from Bangalore to Delhi on the 23rd of June 2010. We are a team of 17 members riding from Delhi to Manali and Leh. We are in need of a Diesel Jeep that we can hire from either Delhi, Chandigarh or Manali.

Anyone with any contacts or information kindly advice me as to how i can hire a jeep and what costs are involved.

Thanks

Stevie
Stevie...did you manage to have your trip up north?
Old 17th November 2016, 16:58   #21
Senior - BHPian

Re: To Hire A Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie View Post
Hi Guys

Thanks

Stevie
Sorry to bump an old thread. But i was looking at this as an option for our leh trip next year. Found something?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks