Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2012, 12:38   #76
Senior - BHPian

7-jan-2012 mini trail

Revisited the friendly neighborhood trail right next to my town, just found 1 more sweet obstacle, and had 1 funny moment to share with you guyz.

1 new challenge :

Mohan nearly loosing it :

And then completing it with a Comedy Moment :

Only to come down again to do a 1WD :

Madhu on rocks :

Me :

Mohan on rocks :

svsantosh is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2012, 15:19   #77
Senior - BHPian

Re: 7-jan-2012 mini trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
Revisited the friendly neighborhood trail right next to my town, just found 1 more sweet obstacle, and had 1 funny moment to share with you guyz.

1 new challenge :
SVS, from the looks it seems like a SWB obstacle, did others attempt it? Also, it is a good idea to discuss obstacles (among yourself) before attempting them, that would avoid any precarious situations. I hope you are doing this.

Spike
Old 8th January 2012, 16:53   #78
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hosur - offroading trails and recees'

^ PR, totally a SWB obstacle! We discussed the entry point and need for the shovel' in my tools if needed, of course 2 winches in the gang. Once the narrowness of the exit dawned on us - the 540's didnt get into this (body) suicide place...
Old 12th January 2012, 05:44   #79
BHPian

Re: 7-jan-2012 mini trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR View Post
SVS, from the looks it seems like a SWB obstacle, did others attempt it? Also, it is a good idea to discuss obstacles (among yourself) before attempting them, that would avoid any precarious situations. I hope you are doing this.

Spike
Thanks for uploading Santosh. Also we had thoroughly discussed even the Hill climb where Mohan went sideways. It is a tricky climb. There is a sort of a small step on the rock and if the right wheel does not go over it, the jeep gets literally pulled into deep slide next to it.
Old 6th February 2012, 18:40   #80
BHPian

Thanks for the posting of the recce in Hosur.

Folks, I am newbie Off-roader with too much of passion turned into obsession. I have MM540 4x4 and I have been desperately try out few trails around bangalore, and it would be of a gr8 help if you guys suggest me few trails where I can get used to in and around bangalore... I would like to freak out my weekends by doing so....

Please suggest
Old 7th February 2012, 08:42   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksperliter View Post
Thanks for the posting of the recce in Hosur.

Folks, I am newbie Off-roader with too much of passion turned into obsession. I have MM540 4x4 and I have been desperately try out few trails around bangalore, and it would be of a gr8 help if you guys suggest me few trails where I can get used to in and around bangalore... I would like to freak out my weekends by doing so....

Please suggest
Dear Kicksperliter,
Just be in the loop of Bangy guys and there is always a lot of off road action. We will intimate in one of these threads when something comes up and you are always welcome to join us.
Old 8th February 2012, 02:22   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhkris View Post
Dear Kicksperliter,
Just be in the loop of Bangy guys and there is always a lot of off road action. We will intimate in one of these threads when something comes up and you are always welcome to join us.
Thanks you very much sir...will always lookout for such opportunities...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks