Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2010, 15:17   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaraka View Post
Kyon ki , Maruti never came out with MG 418. It will be misleading public you know?

It's called Isuzuki or Ipzy
Thats true,but i saw Ipzy in your garrage sometime back and now all in a sudden noticed MG410.Anyway congats
Old 4th May 2010, 15:31   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
Thank you sir on the highway though, its not the best option.
Damn RedLiner!I never knew it was you.Hope you saw a white safari adjacent to your jeep when you were paying the toll at the nice road junction(one near bannerghatta road).
I missed meeting you by a whisker

Me and my fiancee really loved your ride.Actually she was saying that that guy and the open jeep look so fabulous and I looked at your jeep but dint see any t-bhp stickers and I was like wait till you see the ones on t-bhp.
And then while returning from dirt mania I saw the whole t-bhp 4x4 clan heading down on kanakpura road.

Awesome pics BTW.
Old 4th May 2010, 16:41   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
Me and my fiancee really loved your ride.Actually she was saying that that guy and the open jeep look so fabulous and I looked at your jeep but dint see any t-bhp stickers and I was like wait till you see the ones on t-bhp.
So that's what did it . You should have seen "that guy and the open jeep" while returning back. It was looking even more fabulous, very hard to decide which was one was more better -- the guy or the open jeep
Old 4th May 2010, 16:44   #34
BHPian

Here are some more images.....
Attached Thumbnails
Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01036.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01039.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01044.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01081.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01074.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01095.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01099.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01102.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01103.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01106.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01109.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01113.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01118.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01129.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01132.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01141.jpg  

Gone camping by the river Dabgali. Photologue-dsc01145.jpg  

Last edited by Jaggu : 4th May 2010 at 17:53. Reason: No mention of Alcohol please! Thanks
Old 4th May 2010, 17:10   #35
BHPian

Congrats Prithvi finally you are able to post pictures, nice trip i missed it, ok we go one more time when german and Sha returns.
Old 4th May 2010, 17:18   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
So that's what did it . You should have seen "that guy and the open jeep" while returning back. It was looking even more fabulous, very hard to decide which was one was more better -- the guy or the open jeep
Shanawaz, I saw you too on kanakpura road going the other way while I was returning from dirt mania and I so wanted to do a u-turn and join you guys as I was convinced that you all were going to do something huge.And damn I was so right

But this is not fair.You should have allowed 4x4 admirers like us to join too.You guys spent your weekend doing all this fabulous stuff and all what I got to do was to ride 4 laps on a stupid ATV and topple it falling on my head twice.
Totally unfair of you guys.

Next time you guys don't invite me I will sue you for discrimination and racism of 4x2 riders
Old 4th May 2010, 17:18   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Damn RedLiner!I never knew it was you.Hope you saw a white safari adjacent to your jeep when you were paying the toll at the nice road junction(one near bannerghatta road).
I missed meeting you by a whisker

And then while returning from dirt mania I saw the whole t-bhp 4x4 clan heading down on kanakpura road.

Awesome pics BTW.
This must be the afternoon on the way out of Bangalore. I dont distinctly recall seeing a white safari, but I saw a maroon xylo with a TBHP sticker on it. Was a bit busy wiping grime off my teeth/trying to keep my hat on/squinting through the afternoon sun!

Thanks mate. I am beginning to feel like one of these bollywood actors...who kill themselves to look good for others...man, driving that jeep in the sun just kills you!!!

Quote:
please dont post those snaps............
Old 4th May 2010, 17:22   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
please dont post those snaps............
Please Shanawaz, post them.I so beg of you.At least as a favour to those who could not see it live
Old 4th May 2010, 17:41   #39
BHPian

Quote:

But this is not fair.You should have allowed 4x4 admirers like us to join too.You guys spent your weekend doing all this fabulous stuff and all what I got to do was to ride 4 laps on a stupid ATV and topple it falling on my head twice.
Totally unfair of you guys.

Next time you guys don't invite me I will sue you for discrimination and racism of 4x2 riders
Ego,
It was a camp organised by a friend. As it was in the forest protected area we had limitation in both the number of vehicles and the head count. but since you insist keep in touch with Khan_Sulthan for the next trip.
Prithvi
Old 4th May 2010, 17:49   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
...You should have seen "that guy and the open jeep" while returning back....
Khan - 2 CFL's of ur choice on me - please post it.
Venky - make it 3 if you want to undercut me to it

Last edited by Jaggu : 4th May 2010 at 17:55. Reason: No mention of Alcohol please! Thanks
Old 4th May 2010, 18:10   #41
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Thats a nice weekend getaway! How was the weather like in the night?
Absolutely HOT and HUMID, BLR weather is heaven compared to this even in summer. I was running like a rabid dog all night coz of the climate. Finally small wash at the river gave some respite. Only by 4 or 5 in the morning it became nippy and that too lasted only till 7 am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Power View Post
Nice location for Camping; you guys are lucky that you dont have "Gaonwala's" to collect hafta like we have over here near to Pawana Dam in Lonawala.

Cheers!

Alok
This is a reserve forest and absolutely minimal humans around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swastikviji View Post
Congrats Prithvi finally you are able to post pictures, nice trip i missed it, ok we go one more time when german and Sha returns.
You fix that back of yours and next time i will bring DwArF for entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
Khan - 2 CFL's of ur choice on me - please post it.
Venky - make it 3 if you want to undercut me to it
Nobody has it except me! so you need to bribe me with all exotic parts for CJ3B. And give a big hello to your cousin he was such a darling and help on sunday night at hosur.

So someone going to narrate the journey back or do i have to cook up something? I am swamped @ work right now.
Old 4th May 2010, 18:58   #42
BHPian

Quote:
So someone going to narrate the journey back or do i have to cook up something? I am swamped @ work right now.
Please go ahead.

--Sree--

Last edited by sreerajunnithan : 4th May 2010 at 19:04.
Old 4th May 2010, 21:37   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
....And give a big hello to your cousin he was such a darling and help on sunday night at hosur...
He isnt my cousin . He is a cousin of another tBHPian from Hosur. He became a jeep addict after seeing my CJ a year ago... Oh, and i will convey your regards/thanks to him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerajunnithan View Post
Please go ahead
Why not let the 'one with the spell' do it in his own words

Last edited by svsantosh : 4th May 2010 at 21:41.
Old 4th May 2010, 22:05   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
why some ONE? many were there right? let everyone narrate the journey back as the story will not be same with each And with pics please.
Old 5th May 2010, 11:09   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by King413 View Post
Ego,
It was a camp organised by a friend. As it was in the forest protected area we had limitation in both the number of vehicles and the head count. but since you insist keep in touch with Khan_Sulthan for the next trip.
Prithvi
Aye aye sir!!
Now I am going to irritate Shanawaz like forever till he takes me for one of those trips in his spidey

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks