Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2010, 10:20   #46
BHPian

@Samurai. I went trekking in the periyar forests some time back and the forest was infested with leaches, millions of them, we used snuff on our feet to avoid them, although when I was back I had a few swollen ones all over my legs and had to use a knife and a cigarette to get them off.. was some experience.
Old 16th August 2010, 19:28   #47

Trails planned my Motocamp are without any flaws.. Great trail Kunal.. But we have to do it again but not on this road but off it..

I had a great time guys.

Thanks
Old 19th August 2010, 14:14   #48
BHPian

Very well said, i like the spirit and the pictures of the trip. They seem to be what me and my friends have always been aiming for such a long time.

We had planned an open top jeep and overnight night out tenting in the open. We aquired the tents and the sleeping bags headed out in a poor measly 800 and headed back

Then some one just said hapiness is not life.. get married... that is where we are these days
Old 9th September 2010, 22:17   #49
BHPian

Kunal at his best

Kunal was the only one who tried this small but a very technical river crossing.
Old 20th February 2013, 10:14   #50

Re: Alfa Kilo's Lavasa Trail

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please avoid typing with excessive dots.........like................this. Thanks

Hi,
Can someone tell me where exactly is this trail located ? I know the way to Lavasa, but don't know how to get to this trail particularly.

We are planning for an Off -Road Biking and Camping trip. Just don't know where to go. Would be really grateful if someone helped

Thanks.

Last edited by GTO : 21st February 2013 at 15:53. Reason: PM coming up

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks