Team-BHP - TPC2010 -Event Report
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   TPC2010 -Event Report (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/87261-tpc2010-event-report-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiery enzyme (Post 2034215)
Seriously Allen, I thought you were more mature than this.

buddy you should have been there when he had his high decibel fight and argument with my uncle
totally un called for from his part
im mature enought to see favourism being played and so are alot of other people on this forum

and arka regading the 6 hour rule,
can u please tell me when i started my first ss after all the confusin regarding red 2 and red4 at that particualr ss

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 2033019)
Let me give you an example: At day 1, our #SS4 (manned by Mahendran), the obstacle climb#3 was no way possible by a stock gypsy. NO WAY. I took some > 5 tries and then made it.

Sean from Srilanka did it in sec attempt stock Gypsy with HT... Then only allan’s team attempted the SS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power (Post 2034236)
and arka regading the 6 hour rule,
can u please tell me when i started my first ss after all the confusin regarding red 2 and red4 at that particualr ss

Hi Allan,

Since you came fully prepared for this competition, I expect you to at least have your Start Time for the Day#1 & Day#2 and Finish Time for Day#1 & Day#2.

Regards,

Arka

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex670c (Post 2033874)
Hi Guys,

Pictures from Day#2 SS4.

Regards,

Arka

loved this ss
simply superb and fun and climb two with that hump was serious

any pictures of venkys ss on day2, that was excellent with a near impossible decent:Frustrati, but climb 5 where i breached was swell

uploading teaser pics,
have lots and lots more

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex670c (Post 2034259)
Hi Allan,

Since you came fully prepared for this competition, I expect you to at least have your Start Time for the Day#1 & Day#2 and Finish Time for Day#1 & Day#2.

Regards,

Arka

lol,
i expected that from you,
hence i used the word confusing start

major roy told our team he will only count the timing to complete and enter the start time later n as he was waiting for team red2 and he was not sure
hence i said that you have the score sheet and only you can tell me what time has been written as my start time

and talking about preparedness arka,
ull instated a 6 hour rule
whether i did it or not is your problem to stop me
my question is
YOULL AS ORGANISERS LAYED A 6 HOUR RULE,
DID YOU'LL STICK TO IT ????????????????????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex670c (Post 2034187)
Hi Allan,

What Time did you Start SS10 and Finish SS1?

Where were you at 1700hrs?

Regards,

Arka

ehm i think we started at 9-915 and left the last ss by 4 4-15, thats Khan and Prithvi. So running time should be less than 5 hours or lesser i guess :) Coz we spent a long break where both sides met up due to a pile up. Prithvi even managed to guide another MM which was about to topple in transport stage before this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by matchless (Post 2034254)
Sean from Srilanka did it in sec attempt stock Gypsy with HT... Then only allan’s team attempted the SS.

LOL i think thats what buggered up the trail i guess, they were gunning at most inappropriate places and the gypsy losing parts everywhere.

Hi Guys,

More pics from Day#2 SS4.

Regards,

Arka

Anybody has pics of us stuck in 3 places in this ^^ SS :D That was total fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power (Post 2034288)
and talking about preparedness arka,
ull instated a 6 hour rule
whether i did it or not is your problem to stop me
my question is

Hi Allan,

If we did stick to the 6hrs Rules or the 1700hrs Deadline, either ways you wouldn't have finished the SS1/2/3 on Day#1.:D

All this data has been compiled from score sheets signed by your Team.

Regards,

Arka

wow, cool
please add sheets for all the other teams as well sir

Quote:

Originally Posted by matchless (Post 2034254)

Boss, read carefully and then quote "in context" of the suggestion being made. I was just using this as an example to point how the sequence of teams has a role to play and if possible asking the O-Team to take it into consideration. Instead of looking at the spirit of the suggestion you are going off-tangent.

OK, just so you know, even UBS agreed in the evening that sequence of teams has a role to play and how next year a 'circular start' was being planned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex670c (Post 2034259)
Since you came fully prepared for this competition, I expect you to at least have your Start Time for the Day#1 & Day#2 and Finish Time for Day#1 & Day#2....

:uncontrol that's a good one. REALLY NICE..!!!!! Next is what???

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power (Post 2034288)

+1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power
..im mature enought to see favourism being played and so are alot of other people on this forum..

Oh, it's for all to see.. loud and clear...!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 2034306)
ehm i think we started at 9-915 and left the last ss by 4 4-15, thats Khan and Prithvi.

At 1500 hrs we were already back in the camp and were relaxing :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power (Post 2034350)
wow, cool
please add sheets for all the other teams as well sir

Hi Allan,

Since most think Red4 and Red2, don't need to be compensated, this is Red4's Time Card.

Just to remind you they were stopped by the O-Team after completing SS4.

Regards,

Arka

PS - The rest of the Time Cards coming up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex670c (Post 2034336)
If we did stick to the 6hrs Rules or the 1700hrs Deadline, either ways you wouldn't have finished the SS1/2/3 on Day#1.:D

Since you say "either ways", I can't understand howIs there a mistake here again..!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex670c (Post 2034362)
... this is Red4's Time Card.
Just to remind you they were stopped by the O-Team after completing SS4.

So, whose problem is that?? Why should other teams be penalized for a mistake by the O-Team. That's the question..!!!!

WHY CAN'T YOU SAY TO THE RED4 TEAM THAT THE O-TEAM MADE A MISTAKE AND HENCE RED4 IS OUT OF CONTENTION.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 2034373)
Since you say "either ways", I can't understand how
  • Allan's team is violating the 6 hour rule here. (I am assuming that holding time is not being counted). It shows a total run time of 3.39 hours
  • Even if we take the 1700 hour cut off, they have for sure completed SS 3 by 1659 hrs.
Is there a mistake here again..!!!!

So, whose problem is that?? Why should other teams be penalized for a mistake by the O-Team. That's the question..!!!!

WHY CAN'T YOU SAY TO THE RED4 TEAM THAT THE O-TEAM MADE A MISTAKE AND HENCE RED4 IS OUT OF CONTENTION.

Hi Shahnawaz,

Ideally Red 5 should have been stopped at 1700hrs after SS3, but it wasn't, and allowed to continue, it was again a mistake of the O-Team.

The Decision to Stop Teams at 1700hrs was negated for all the Blue Teams running SS6-SS10.

It is not possible to calculate the Actual Run Time till the score sheets/time cards come in.

Even Red 4 has 90mins of Actual Run Time Left after completing SS4.

So it was decided to even the mistake by applying it to all teams and the Score for SS1/2/3 were dropped.

We cannot just stop 2 teams and tell them we are sorry, when we have just allowed 9 Teams to go ahead.

If we made a mistake which benefits 9 teams, we have to compensate the other 2.

Regards,

Arka