Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2020, 17:26   #16
BHPian

Re: MG410 Carburetor

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishere View Post
Hi @fighterace
That gypsy i had it sold some 4 years back as i moved to a very remote location.
The carb was bought from coimbatore.. it is not chinese i hope, this was way long back in time i got the item from Aditya Automobiles of Coimbatore. I think you can call them directly and ask for details...
They have phone number and email there...
http://www.adityaautomobiles.com/

I see that you are from Delhi, i have one taxi driver friend in coimbatore, and if you are having difficulties, i can ask him to get details for you.
Thanks for your quick response and consideration. I will call them up and ask them. BTW, why sell the Gypsy when you move to a remote area? Isn't it meant to be used in such places?
Old 19th June 2020, 17:30   #17

It was like little less than 3000 kms odd away and was provided with a vehicle here. Since shifted for good, carrying the vehicle become an issue to deal with.
Also please check my replies from the earlier timeline. Have given another phone number there, that my driver in south, had supplied me at that time...
wishing the best.
Old 20th June 2020, 21:56   #18
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterace View Post
Are the rebuild kits made by Pacco or Ucal or some other manufacturer? How good are the Pacco kits and carburettors?
Its made by Pacco, I also bought certain spares from MGP, they do still sell it but not all the parts of carburetor are available with MGP. Couldn't find any difference they both worked, certain parts like butterfly valve are not listed in MGP but is available in Pacco.

The ready made carburetor on the other hand fit an finish was not smooth.

There is also loads of chinese ones available online in china. But shipping them and duties are expensive.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks