Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Technical
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2009, 11:33   #31
BHPian

harjeev i have surrendered to time, no idea when will i get it , no clue at all, each time i think its just 10 days work some one or the other in workshop goes on leave and all work comes to a stand still, its a true test of patience, with the weather now taking a turn for heat i feel sad to have lost out on the ideal months to be in a open jeep.
many times i have been tempted to buy another jeep ......
post some pics of urs.

ankit , i just am hanging on for the fact that i perhaps will have good machine, whenever i get it

harjeev those meters are fuel and battery charging indicators, the speedometer has jeep written in the middle and has the indictaor and beam lights on it
Old 19th March 2009, 12:14   #32
Team-BHP Support

Good to see UBS sir in the pics. I have been to his place so many times and bored him on Sunday afternoons.. lol
Old 21st December 2009, 00:28   #33
BHPian

hey doc,

What happened to the project 9 months have passed by, it is such a special project, waiting for the cj to get to life.

Regards

Pranav
Old 23rd December 2009, 07:38   #34
BHPian

hi pranav,
the jeep is in its state as it was 9 months earlier, i saw it this timw when i was in cal. in the mean time i have baught and done up a 3b and its doing amazingly great. also the 3a project has been closed mutually.
Old 23rd December 2009, 23:33   #35
BHPian

Oh that's sad, anyways congratulations for the 3b, I will look for the restoration thread if you have started one. I am also thinking of restoring one.

Regards

Pranav
Old 24th December 2009, 08:09   #36
BHPian

already restored, started a thread " all questions for cj 3b " for trouble shooting.

the 3b is running amazingly well.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks